Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > When I Fall Can I Catch Myself

Drunken Melodies

by LittleMissFae 3 reviews

Rosemary turns 21. Will it be a fun night or just a beautiful disaster?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-09-14 - Updated: 2010-09-15 - 1232 words - Complete

5Ambiance
Two weeks later, still nothing had really changed. I only had Lilly for a couple more days, I was slightly happy that I'd be able to focus more on the situation at hand but I was still really upset about her leaving. Brendon and I talked daily, usually a couple times each day. Our relationship was growing but so was mine and Gerard's. We had gotten so close to "doing the deed" quite a few times. The only thing stopping us now was Lilly. I was ready, scared but ready.

Each day got more confusing. I loved each of the boys for different reasons. Gerard was protective and demanding in ways. Brendon was layed-back and sweet but he too, was protective. It was full fledge war between them now. They were always trying to outdo the other. So far, I had multiple dozens on flowers and cards. Brendon did something that Gee didn't. He wrote me songs. Or atleast, he's the only one who showed them to me. Brendon had ideas of us singing them together on Panic's new album. Then we'd talked about me being in one of their music videos. Anything to help get me more spotlight. So far we could only think of two spots for me to play. The bride in I Write Sins Not Tragedies or the main girl in Lying is the Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off. So far, we were voting toward Lying's The Most Fun. 

Since being on the tour, I was dying to see my family, friends, and Brendon. I knew I would see my family soon so my biggest heart ache was Brendon, Hayley, and Katy. The girls and I had gotten so close the past couple weeks. Hayley had met up at one of the concerts about a week ago and let me tell you, it was amazing. Katy had updated numerous Twitter statuses promoting me. She'd also talked about me in several of her performances, stating, 'We'd be doing a concert together very soon.' Of this fact, I was unaware of until then.

My thoughts were interupted when I heard a familiar singsong melody ringing in my ears. "Hey Princess are you ready?"

I looked at Gerard, studying his jet black hair, and black ensembly. "Yeah. You better not have done much." 

"You're going to love it, Rosemary. Happy birthday." Gerard leaned imams kissed my cheek before he led me outside of the bus, putting a blindfold on to cover my sight.

"If you let me fall, you're dead," I warned.

"You aren't going to fall. Now keep your eyes closed. No peaking." Gerard shifted me around before he spoke his next words. "Ok now open your eyes."

When my eyes opened I felt like I was going to cry. We were inside the most elegant italion restruant and the smell of garlic was evident. That wasn't the only thing taunting me though. Hayley, Katy, my mom and dad, Lilly, Frank, Bob, Ray, Mikey and Gerard all stood huddled together. The only way it could have gotten better was if that one special person was here. I knew he wouldn't be though, since Gerard was here.

My thoughts were interupted though. "Happy Birthday. I brought you cake." I swooped around to see perfect brown eyes. My arms wrapped around Brendon and I felt completely dazed. 

"Damn, she wasn't that excited to see us," Hayley smirked. 

"I know," Gerard remarked. 

Of course Frank had to chime in. "Sorry, Gee. Seems like you've been beat."

"Thank you guys so much. You don't know how much this means to me. Umm, I'm horrible at speeches so about that cake?" I was avidly waiting to be given cake. 

Brendon returned to my side with a big slice of chocolate cake in his hands.

"Thanks so much for coming. You don't know how much this means to me. You're going to have to meet my parents. I wish Maria was here. She'd love to meet the boy behind all of my confusion." I giggled after realizing just what exactly Marie would do.

"Well, I don't want to be the reason your birthday isn't amazing. I could hardly do that. Even, if Gerard doesn't exactly like me. Both of us love you far too much than to hurt you by not being here."

"Thanks again. I can only imagine how difficult it must be being so close to him. I mean y'all are villains like Austin Powers and Dr. Evil or like Superman and Spiderman."

"Rosie, I wouldn't miss your birthday for anything. And if we're talking superheroes can I be Spiderman? He can climb walls."

"Ha, yeah but does he have a cape?" I challenged.

"Capes are so overated. Besides, they are so gay." A playful grin was plastered on his face.

"Now the thing is, who will I choose? Spiderman, with the big heart, funny attitude, pure sweetness and admiration or Superman, strong and powerful but weak in his own demanding ways."

"I could only dream that you'd choose Spiderman," Brendon mumbled. 

"Hey, girlie," Hayley said, then wrapped me in a big a hug. "Happy birthday."

"Thanks, Hales!" My voice had gotten cheerful when I saw her.

"Now Brendon, I hope you're behaving and treating my Rose right." Hayley turned toward Brendon, giving him an intense look. 

"I'm treating her with the utmost care, just like a princess."

"You're actual boyfriend probably wants to see you," Hayley mentioned, turning her attention on me. 

"Yeah, probably. I guess I'll see you around, Brendon."


The rest of the night consisted of me getting to enjoy the night with my family and friends. Gerard's arms around me the entire night. Sure, it may have been my 21st birthday but I had not had a single drink yet. 

That would soon change though. Brendon, Hayley, and Katy wanted to take me to a club with some of there friends for me to meet. Sadly, Gerard declined the invite, saying he didn't want to be around the alcohol. I didn't plan on drinking much, if at all but I was excited to have fun. 

The flashing lights illuminated the dance floor. I stood frozen looking at my surroundings in awe.

"Like what you see? Let me introduce you to what I like to call freedom." It was Brendons voice behind me. He guided me toward the bar and ordered two foriegn drinks, one for him and one for me. 

He chugged his and I followed suit, hoping I was doing it right. He ordered another round and before I knew it I was already feeling woozy. 

"Having fun?" He asked me. 

"A bunch," I slurred and giggled. Acting like a typical drunk. 

He leaned in and so did I, our lips crashing into each other. My hand rested on his chest. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't resist. He pulled away quickly, much to my dissappintment. "I don't want to take advantage of you when you're drunk. When you sober up a bit I'll rethink it but until then. You can either drink the night away and wait until tomorrow to decide if you still want to kiss me or you can sober and kiss me tonight. Take a pick."

I didn't even take a moment to think before I spoke to the Hispanic bartender. "Could I get another drink?"
Sign up to rate and review this story