Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > She's Not A Bitch

The Bitch Is Revealed

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-09-24 - Updated: 2010-09-25 - 977 words

0Unrated
Sasuke looked at the house in boredom.
This house was too small,and too ugly.
But,whatever.
He walked up to the house and took a deep breath.
Time to find out who exactly Haruno is...
He knocked on the door.
When it was opened,there was an old-looking woman.
"Who are you?",the woman asked.
"Friend of Sakura.She here?",Sasuke asked.
"Yeah,in her room.",the old woman said and left the door.He figured she let him in.He closed the door behind him and looked around.
It wasn't so ugly inside but it definitely smelled like alcohol and smoke.
He walked forward down the hall as the woman sat on the couch and went back to her show.
He looked in two rooms before he came to a room where there was soft music playing.
He looked in to see it was decorated nicely,pink and green everywhere.
He walked in further to see a girl sitting on the bed.
Hair up,glasses on.Long,thick cozy clothes on.
"Sakura??",he murmured.
Her head shot up,and her eyes immediately widened.
He noticed the books in her hand and that she was studying.Actually studying.
"Sasuke-kun??",Sakura sputtered out.
She shoved the books away and stood up covering her open mouth.
"So Hinata was right.You're just another geeky,sweet girl.You ain't no bitchy slut.",he said pointing at her.
She ran past him and closed the door locking it.
"You're not supposed to be here.Where's Hinata?",she asked.
"She was never coming in the first place.It was me.",he explained looking at her room in total shock.
It didn't have the slightest touch of sluttyness or bitchiness.It was 3-year old stuff.
"Look,I don't understand why you want to find me out so much-"
"I thought you said there was nothing to find out."
"Obviously,there is!Will you please explain why the hell you are here?!"
He turns to her and narrows his eyes crossing his arms.
"This is the real you...But you act like you're a..."
"Bitch?!I get that!I have my own reasons!So,will you just leave my house and leave me alone?!",Sakura yelled.
"No!I don't understand why you want to act so much like a tramp when you're just another virgin on the block.",Sasuke said.
Sakura's eyes widened and she walked up to him,slapping him.Slapping him hard.Very hard.
He stood there,both shocked and disbelieved.His right cheek throbbed with pain.
She could really hit.
She bit her lip,fighting back her tears.
He slowly looked at her and could tell she was going to cry.Sakura Haruno was actually bout to cry.
THE Sakura Haruno.
He sighed holding back the words he was going to to tell her and looked down for a moment.
"This won't be the end of it.I'm not going to give up on you.I need to know you."
"Why?Why are you so crazy about knowing me?...you are going to forget this ever happened and you won't mention this to anybody."
He looked at her and narrowed his eyes.
"I don't think so.I'm not forgetting this,but I won't mention it to anybody.Yet.",he said.
She felt her lips quivering and looked away.
"Whatever.Get out of my house."
He took one last,long look at her and then simply scoffed.
"Fine."
He walked past her to the door and left slamming it.
She stood there,jumping at the slam,beginning to cry.

The next day at school,Sasuke walked into the class.Surprisingly,Sakura was there.
He'd expected her to be a no-show.
He walked up to her and sat down.
The gang looked at him confused.
"Wierd.He'd usually come give me a kiss.",Karin said.
"Yeah,and say hi to us.I wonder why the heck he goes straight to the slut?",Ino asked.
Sakura turns to Sakura as she sits there looking ahead at the board.
"What?No rubbing legs?No,'Sasuke-kun,let's go out back for some fun'?",Sasuke asked.
She stayed silent and keeping her gaze from him.
"Sakura?",he asked.
She continued to stay silent.
He sighed and grabbed her pencil abruptly.She looked at him confused.
"What?I need a pencil.",he said.
"Don't just tak..."
He smirked and leaned back in his chair.
"Look at that,the princess finally speaks.",he said with a chuckle.
She blushed and pouts,making him smile a bit.
"Be quiet!You tricked me!",she muttered.He leaned toward her and smiled making her blush deeper.
"Give me a smile.",he whispered.
"No.",she muttered.
He smirked and began to poke her stomach making her stiffle giggles.
"Give me a smile",he said in a singy-songy voice.She then begins to laugh and looks at him with a big smile.
He stares at her in wonder.
She looks...beautiful.
"Sasuke-kun!"
He looks back to see Karin and the gang staring at him with 'WTH' looks.
He sighs and gives back her pencil.
Sakura clears her throat and turns away from going back to her silence.
The teacher walks in and tells everybody to be seated.
After a moment,Sakura sees a paper falls in front of her.
She grabs it and opens it reading silently.
Meet me on the roof at lunch
Sasuke

She looks at him,but he is writing down notes the teacher is giving.
Sakura blushes slightly and goes back to work as well.
Sasuke sneaks a peek at her and smirks.
I wonder why I suddenly feel to wierd to be around her.Like,I'm...happy.
Sakura continues to blush and smile to herself.
It feels kinda wierd now.I don't want to act all on him.I want to have fun with him.I feel...happy?
Sign up to rate and review this story