Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > She's Not A Bitch

The Bitch's New Relationship

by K-JPOP 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-10-07 - Updated: 2010-10-07 - 807 words

0Unrated
Sakura opened the door the the roof and walked forward and looked around.
"Sasuke-kun?",she called out.
She then saw him.Leaning on the rail,his head low as if looking down.
"Sasuke-kun.",she said and walked up to him.
He probably didn't hear her.
She held her breath and put her hands on his back.He looked back in surprise to see her and smirked.He turned and looked her up and down.
"The princess came.",he said.She blushed and shrugged.
"We do need to talk.",she murmured.
"Yeah.Don't worry.For whatever reason you have the secret,I'll keep it.",he said.She smiled and nodded.
"Thank you.I appreciate it.",she said.He looked at her for a moment as she smiled.He leaned back,his elbows on the rail and smiled.
"Mind telling me why you act like a bitch?",he asked.She sighed and looked away crossing her arms.
"Well...it's not like I like to act like a bitch.Somebody taught me,tricked me.Everybody thought I was one,so I stayed like one.",she said.
"What do you mean?Who tricked you?",he asked.She looked at him for a moment and shrugged.
"Another secret of mine.Nobody important.But because of that person,I've become somebody that is far from the real me.But,whatever...it doesn't matter to me.",she said.
"Sakura...it does matter.If you're smart,you should get those grades up.If you're not slutty,you should dress like the 15 year old you are.If you're not a bitch,act like the cuddly girl you are.",he said.
She shrugged and bit her lip.
"You really think I can?",she asked.He slowly brung up his hand and bought it up to her cheek and caressed it softly with his fingers.She blushed deeply and froze.
"Yeah...somehow I do.",he murmured.She gulped loudly and couldn't help but step closer.
"Sasuke...why are you suddenly so nice to me?",she whispered.
"Why?...that I don't know.I'm hoping to find out why.Why I suddenly have feelings for you other than hatred.",he murmured.
"Sasuke-kun..."
He very slowly leaned in towards her,closer and closer...
Their lips touched softly and both bursted with emotions they did not know built up for eachother,cheeks burning red.
Sakura's slipped her arms around his neck pressing them close.Sasuke wrapped an arm around her waist leaving the other arm on the rail for support.Pressing close together tightly,they kissed softly at first forming the kiss into a passionate one.
Soon out of breath,they slowly pulled away.Sasuke let out a shuddery breath touching their noses together.
"I didn't know it was that good kissing you.",Sakura whispered.
"Neither did I.",he whispered back.They embraced eachother for the moment.
"This is too good to be true.",Sakura laughed.
"Maybe.",Sasuke laughed.
They pulled away from eachother getting one last kiss.
"I'm gonna go to lunch now.Thanks for believing in me.",Sakura said.
"Yeah,no problem.Might as well go to lunch too.",he said.
"Together??",she asked.
"No,of course not.",he said.She smiled and nodded.
"Then I'll go first...see you later.",she said and waved.He nodded and waved,then sticking his hands in his pocket.
She left the roof quickly,screaming in her head and blushing like crazy on the outside.

Entering the lunch,all eyes went on her.
Sakura sighed and immediately put on her bitch act.She walked forward to get her lunch.
A couple minutes later,Sasuke came in,all eyes on him then.
He walked to his friends and sat down by his girlfriend.
"Where were you?",Karin asked.
"Somewhere.Nothing you gotto worry about.",he told her.
"Hey,let's go hang out at the arcade today.",Naruto told everybody.
"Sure,why not?",Hinata said.Everybody else murmured a Yeah or Sure.
"Actually,I got something important to do.",Sasuke said.Sakura wlaked past him,stealing a glimpse at him and he slowly smirked.
"What is it?",Karin asked.
"Nothing you have to worry about,either.Just some business I have to take care of.",he said grabbing one of Naruto's fries and eating it.
"Is it so important that I can't what it is?",Karin asked.
"Yep.Now just eat your food and leave me alone.",Sasuke said and stood up walking away.
"What's up with him?",Ino asked.
"I don't know.But I'm going to find out.",Karin said.
"He.."
Everybody looked at the crying Naruto.
"What is it,baby?",Hinata asked.
"He took my fries with him!",Naruto cried.Everybody then noticed the missing fries and laughed at him.Karin,though,glared at everybody.
She so badly wanted to find out what was up with her boyfriend.And she was determined to...
Sign up to rate and review this story