Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Watermelon smiles

Watermelon smiles

by -patd 0 reviews

First think I've posted, Brendon gets a cold Ryden (bad summary)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-09-20 - Updated: 2010-09-21 - 665 words

0Unrated
                                    Cold

"Cmon brendon, get your ass out of bed!" moaned a rather unhappy Jon walker as be tried (and failed) to get the bands lead singer out of bed.
The band weren't back in tour for another 2 weeks so they figured they'd spend it I  glorious las Vegas and have wild parties and spend all day and nigh together but Brendon was not currently co-operating.
 "But I don't feel too good" came the muffled response as Brendon slowly hauled himself out of bed looking rather rough. His hair was a mess, There were large bags under his eyes and his nose was bright red "i think I've got a cold" he mumbled as he padded off towards the bathroom, stumbling over multiple objects in his messy hotel room.
Spencer waltzed in the room laughing with a cup of coffee in his hands "No shit, you looked like death warmed up" he said ignoring the death glare he got from his friend as he slammed the bathroom door.

Around about 30 minutes later Brendon finally surfaced from the bathroom to meet the band for breakfast only to find out he took to long and Jon and Spencer had left to find something fun to do, leaving a rather annoyed Ryan sitting alone.
 As Brendon made his way towards the table he noticed the way the early morning Vegas sun bounced of Ryan's Already gorgeous eyes and made him look even more handsome. The singer sighed and shook his head to clear his thoughts, it was to early to start depressing himself with the fact he'd never be Ryan Ross's.

"Hey Ry, Where's everyone?" Brendon choked out, realising how sore his throat was he made a note to try and pnot strain his voice.
Ryan looked up and did a double take, his best friends usual gorgeous face was looking anything but that, "Erm, you took to long so they left. Are you alright?" Ryan's words were laced with concern as Brendon started coughing rather loudly, receiving annoyed stares from the other patrons in the small hotel restaurant.

 Without another word being said, Ryan practically carried Brendon to his hotel room and gently placed him on the pull out sofa before putting on the small kettle he had in his room and pouring them both two cups of coffee, Ryan then searched through the medicine cabinet before finding some cold and flu tablets. He retuned to find a confused looking Brendon sitting upright and staring at him,
"What are you doing?" he croaked out as he painfully swallowed the two tablets.

"You don't look so good so I figured I'd uh, try and help out" Ryan replied searching around for the Tv remote, he didn't like the quietness when he was around Brendon, it gave him time to think, and those thoughts usually ended up revolving around Brendon. 
"Your like... Like a nurse or doctor or..." Brendon giggled and trailed off into silence again.With a small 'aha' Ryan found the remote and flopped down next to Brendon flicking through the stations until realising their was nothing on apart from Re-runs of Friends. 

It was 10 minutes into the programme when Ryan felt a weight in his should which made him almost jump 5 foot into the air until happily realising Brendon was stretched out on the sofa had fallen asleep, using a very Smiley Ryan Ross as a pillow. 'In times like these, at least I could pretend Brendon was his, No harm in that right?' He though to himself as he gently Snuggled up to the Ill Brendon with a content sigh.

Unknown to Ryan, Brendon was fully awake and though he could die a happy man when Ryan leaned into him with a content sigh.
 For the time being, he wasn't Ryan's but there's no harm in pretending, Right?


---
Right-o, first thing I've posted up, like it or not? I don't like and and I think it's a bit choppy but what do you think?
Sign up to rate and review this story