Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Watermelon smiles

Chapter 2

by -patd 1 review

'Ryan was laying on top of him, making Brendon Moan and shiver with every delicate touch, He Moaned out Ryan’s name and...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-09-26 - Updated: 2010-09-26 - 628 words

0Unrated

Ryan opened his eyes groggily and began to stretch online to find his movement restricted by something warm and heavy on his shoulder. With another yawn his look of confusion quickly changed into one of happiness as he realised it was none other than a sleeping Brendon Urie.
To others it might be strange but Ryan found it fine to just stare younger sleeping, Studying every feature he’d probably never see in a setting like this, Just as Ryan was about to leave to get breakfast, because no matter how much he cared for Brendon he was not about to ignore the sounds in his stomach, But he stopped when he heard Brendon Mutter something.
‘Oh Crap. He’s saw me stare. Think of an excuse! THINK’ Ryan thought as he slowly turned round, Opening his mouth to explaining, he stopped and made a sigh of relief, He was still asleep.
“Ryan…mhh Ryan’ Brendon quietly moaned, causing Ryan to go incredibly Red and practically run from the room, ignoring stares from others as he bolted to the Breakfast buffet.

As Brendon woke up he noticed 3 things were wrong; He felt Terrible, His hair was stuck to him due to sweat and Ryan wasn’t next to him, or for that matter, anywhere in the room.
Brendon sat on the Sofa, trying to think, and then he remembered that Oh so wonderful dream.
Ryan was laying on top of him, making Brendon Moan and shiver with every delicate touch, He Moaned out Ryan’s name and - “Oh… tell me I didn’t moan in my sleep” Brendon suddenly said to no one in particular as his face turned red, he had to go explain to His Best friend that its all a misunderstanding!

Racing downstairs he discovered yet again Jon and Spencer weren’t there and Ryan was, Yet again on his own.
“Err… H-Hey Ryan, Where are Jon and Spence?” Brendon tried to say casually as he sat down opposite Ryan, looking at everything part from him.
Ryan looked at his Band mate in confusion, why did he look so awkward sitting there? If anything, Ryan should be feeling awkward because it’s not everyday the person you care about, way past a ‘just friends’ level moans your name.
“I dunno, apparently they never came home last night” Ryan almost laughed, knowing full well of the extent of the two’s relationship. But that was another story.
“Um, Are you alright Brendon?” Ryan nervously asked, hoping it had nothing to do with the mornings events.
Brendon shuffled nervously in his seat "Uhm, don’t suppose you heard anything odd last night?"
Staring at Brendon, Ryan almost laughed at how awkward he was being, "Yeah, don't worry about it, we all say odd stuff when we're asleep" Ryan Quickly said, choosing to leave out the bits where he felt oddly happy.

They had been sitting there for awhile now, the incident forgotten, for now at least and they were beginning to wonder what the hell had happened to Jon and Spencer.
"Dont you think we should at least go out and look for them maybe?" Brendon suggest, not really caring were they went but he felt like he was about to die being stuck inside, and plus, don't people say fresh air is good for colds or something?
Ryan nodded and drummed his fingers on the table "Well, they're not in our hotel so i'm guessing we just walk around 'till we see them" He stated before getting up and walking towards the hotel exit, with Brendon trailing behind.

_________________
Well, a small chapter but I PROMISE update today or tomorrow :) Alsoo, A review maybe or something might be nice, brighten up and authors day and review?
Sign up to rate and review this story