Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Watermelon smiles

Chapter3

by -patd 1 review

Yeah... Really late, Family issues :( Extra long though! and some mild hints at Joncer, cos hell. Spencer needs some love :)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-10-21 - Updated: 2010-10-21 - 1018 words

0Unrated
Woah, i am SO SO SOOO Unbelivably sorry :( I was Going to update the next day but there were some family issues that still haven't been sorted :/ So this one will be extra Long for you lot :) oh and this was my friends idea so Thank you sophie :) (even though you don't have ficwad...) So this is kind of a Jon and Spencer story
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

'Okay, good idea and everything Spence... But i've got Cramp in my leg and i slightly wish to die right now...' Whined a very unimpressed Jon. The reason Jon was whining you ask? It's all rather simple, For the last Half hour Spencer had been precariously Balancing on the young bassists Shoulder trying to catch a glimpse of two particular Men over a hedge in a small park.

Sighing in annoyance Spencer rolled his eyes and climbed off Jon looking at him with a pout on his face, 'But Joooon, We have to find Brendon and Ryan. The whole idea of leaving them alone is so they would 'hook-up' or something along those lines...'

'Yea, i understand that spencer but i'm only just getting feeling back in my leg... couldn't w-'
'I SEE THEM!!' Came the hushed yell from Spencer as he dragged Jon to the floor with him Silencing him as the went.

Across the other side of the small park, Brendon And Ryan were sitting down on a moss covered park bench with two ice- creams which were quickly melting under the intense heat of the Nevada sun.

Smiling from ear to ear Jon and Spencer looked at each other in delight, Whilst trying to Shuffle slowly away from the park to a place where they could speak freely.
'Oh. My. God. you know what this means right?!' Squealed Spencer Jumping up and down, getting odd looks from passers by.

Jon Nodded, When in reality he had no clue what Spencer was going on about, Don't get him wrong, he Loved the drummer, the way his eyes sparkled when he talked bout drumming or when he had an idea for a new song, The way he eat certain foods, But defiantly not the odd ideas he had.

'You have no idea... But i will continue, In any Film, Two people with probable feelings eating Ice cream Ends up with someone getting a bit on their mouth which leads to the other, noticing, wiping it off in a slow 'I think i may love you' manner and things escalate from there!'

Jon yet again nodded, wondering how spencer could analyze Everyone else's relationships Fantastically but couldn't realise that Jon felt a little bit more than just 'Friends with benefits.'

With an annoyed sigh Spencer clicked his fingers in front of Jon 'You've spaced out on me yet again. What is Wrong with you? Hm. Anyway that doesn't Matter, What does is we need to go get coffee cos i am not sure how i'm still standing.' Stated Spencer as he held out his hand and softened the frown on his face, 'You coming space cadet?' He asked with a laugh, using the nickname he chose for him whilst they were children.

With a smile on his face Jon grabbed his hand a laughed 'Of course i am Star finder!' as the Strange couple went towards on of their favorite coffee shops.

Within 10 Minutes Jon and Spencer finally shuffled into the air conditioned coffee shop, grateful for the drastic change in temperature. Smiling at the Waitress, they walked over to the counter.
'Hello, Could we have One Lemon and lime slush, and one Watermelon Slush please.' Jon asked politely, getting out one of his Credit cards.
With yet another polite smile, Spencer guided Jon to a lone table in the corner of the shop, right underneath the air conditioning.

Jon smiled taking a large gulp of his slush, and immediately regretted it, 'Ah, God. Jeez, Brain. Frozen. Hurting. Wait. No im good.' With a breath Jon looked up to find Spencer biting his lip trying to hide the fact he was about to laugh, 'You.. Good now?' Spencer choked out whilst steadying his breathing.

Just as Jon was about to reply, the door to the coffee shop opened and none other than Brendon And Ryan walked in, with rather annoyed expressions on their faces,
'I told you Brendon, The shop back there didn't sell drinks, i Get it, You need a drink, i got it about twenty minutes ago, so i dragged you ass here. To get you a drink, okay?' Ryan Finished his rant with an exasperated sigh, walking up to the counter and ordering One of Brendon's Favorite Drinks, a suicide Slush, whilst telling Brendon to go find somewhere to sit.

'Okay Spence. Im guessing right about now we leg it?' Suggested Jon as he crouched down getting ready to run, 'Agreed,' came the reply From Spencer as the pair left with lightening speed.

Meanwhile, back at the counter Ryan Could've sworn, he saw Spencer Run out of the shop, but it was a rather hot day, his mind could be playing tricks on him.
Walking back towards the table, Ryan couldn't help but smile at the look of joy in Brendon's eyes as he received the Slush, Smiling even more as Brendon Moaned as he took the first few sips. Looking Up, Brendon Blushed, 'Well, I like slushies, what can i say?' was the reply as he pulled his best cheesy Grin.

Ryan Chuckled 'Still to this day i have no idea how you like them. Every type of slush in one drink. Ew.'
'Aww, Its not so bad, you grow to love them, just like many other things' Was Brendon's Reply as he Settled down in his chair, slowly sipping his Drink.


_______________________________________________________________________________________

Just a final thing, The nicknames for Jon and spencer is what me and my friend call each other lol, sad i know :)

And does anyone have any suggestions to where this story could go??

Review to make my Day please :)
Sign up to rate and review this story