Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

Stalker(s)

by breestar 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-09-27 - Updated: 2010-09-28 - 791 words

2Exciting
Chapter 2
Stalker(s)
This Time the dreams hit. The voice pounded through my head like an old drum. I woke up feeling something holding my wrists down. I was too scared to open my eyes.
"Shhh.. Leigh.. Shh... I won't hurt you."
That's when I began to scream, but a new set of hands kept my mouth shut. "Be quiet!" A new voice entered.
"Frank, don't scare her! Take your hands off her mouth," The first one demanded.
"I'm wearing silver. You can't take my blood!" I hissed at them both.
"I know that. I won't ask you to take it off," I'd say he was being nice, but the fact he was holding me down and broke into my house told me he wasn't.
"My name is Gerard, this is Fank." He took his right hand off, possibly a gesture to Frank.
"You know, I can't see you. It's dark. That's how I figured out you were vampires."
"Don't be so sarcastic to Gerard!" Frank dug his hand into my shoulder, but quickly pulled it away. I could hear Gerard snarling at him.
"Her blood burns!"
"She's wearing silver! You shouldn't of done that in the first place!" I heard Gerard slap Frank across the face. "Don't ever harm her again!"
"Why are you here? Get out!" I started screaming. My eyes were adjusting to the darkness, and I could make out their pale faces. Franks crimson eyes locked on mine. They both glanced at the window and nodded to each other. They jumped out of the window in less then a second after glancing at it.
I dialed Seth's number on my cell phone. Please, Please answer your cell, Seth..
"Hello?" His groggy voice answered. I started crying.
"Leigh, baby, what's wrong?" His voice more alert.
"There was two of them here, Seth.."
"Two what, Leigh? Vampires!?" He started yelling into the cellphone. "No, they couldn't be this deep in town! I'll be there in ten minutes. Turn your bedroom light on, stay in the light as much as you can!" I could hear the click of the phone after this. I typed his number back into my phone, holding my thumb lightly over the talk button incase they were coming back. I was scared of Seth being out their alone incase they tried to attack him, but when he shined his car lights at the window I knew it was him. Or so I thought. Because when I went to meet him at the drivers door, Frank was leaning against the car with a side grin showing his fangs slightly.
"What did you do to Seth!?" I started yelling. He grabbed me and held my mouth so I wouldn't scream anymore, but not without a fight. I began to kick and dig my nails into his arms. I even tried to bite his hand away from my mouth. He just laughed and shot me into the back seat of Seth's car.
"Don't try and jump me. I'm much faster then you." He glanced in the rearview mirror. His eyes less blood filled since I seen him last. But he looked more angry.
"WHERE IS SETH!?" I began to scream as loud as I could while he turned the volume up to some heavy rock music on the car's radio. Everything I was trying failed. Kicking the seat, reaching over but he would grab my wrist and twist it. I sat there shivering in silence. Too afraid of what was going to happen. When he decided to turn the volume down, he finally gave me my answer.
"Seth is fine. When he ran to his car, I was sitting in the back waiting for him. I just knocked him out for a couple of hours."
"He better be okay or I'll--"
"You'll what, kill me? Kill Gerard? Bullshit. You're too tiny to kill anything. And with what will you kill me with?"
I looked down to grab my cross, hoping I could put it to his eyes and get away. But it was missing.
He started to chuckle. "I removed it. See these burns?" He held his hand up to my face while he looked in the mirror to see if I was examinging it.
"What do you want with me?" I slapped his hands out of my face.
"It's not what I want with you. It's what Gerard wants from you. You see? If it were up to me, you'd be dead already. I'm sure he'll be pretty pissed when I made you vulnerable by taking off that pretty crucifix of yours. Mmm.. Your blood smells sooo much better now." He turned around slightly letting me get a glimpse of his right eye.. It had turned crimson again.
Sign up to rate and review this story