Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

It's a contest. Who's more cocky?

by breestar 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-09-27 - Updated: 2010-09-28 - 881 words

2Insightful
Chapter 3
It's a contest. Who's more cocky?

Frank had brought me into their side of town. There was a deep trail into the woods. What was going to happen to me? I was too scared to ask. But I was planning the events of my death in my head, over and over. Blood drained, left to rot in the woods..
Vampires were jumping at the windows now. They were filthy. Full of dirt and tangled hair. Crimson eyes and drool dripping off their fangs. The window managed a small crack.
"STOP! YOU USELESS FUCKERS, LEARN TO CONTROL YOURSELVES! OR I'LL KILL EACH ONE OF YOU BASTARDS!"
"You should watch your language in front of a lady." I laughed. I needed some sort of humor at this time.
"And you should watch your jokes around a vampire. Especially someone who thinks less of you then these filthy slobs." He smirked to me in the mirror.
I took his comment seriously. It had hurt my feelings and I winced through the pain in my chest. Why should I care that Frank thinks I'm scum?
"Thank you for saving me from them.." I mumbled.
"Whatever, I would've let them at your almost-drained body if Gerard didn't want you here."
Again, I winced at his harshness.
"Where are we going?"
"Gerard's castle. We're almost there."
"Castle?" I was suprised.
"He's a royal." Frank sighed, he was really annoyed with me.
"You have leaders?"
"We're don't all live in the street, Leigh. Some of us have homes, families."
"Then why are you bringing me to Gerard's castle?"
"He wishes for your love. He's been watching you. He likes what he see's. You arn't bad on the eyes. I'd say your breats could be a size bigger. A cup, is it?"
"Fuck you, Frank."
"But, it's so silly of him if you ask me. He wishes you get to know him, love for each other. He understands you have relations with this.. Seth is it? Anyway, he wants this to be on your own terms. I say we turn you into one of us, and kill that Seth boy."
"You better not-"
"Back to this are we? You lack a weapon or strength, Leigh. Remember that. Even if you turn, I will be stronger then you. And regardless of what Gerard says, if you become too much of an annoyence, I will kill you."
I refused to even look at Frank now, I just watched out the window. Waiting for the castle. And when we finally hit it, it was beautiful. It was the exact same castle I had pictured in my dreams as a child. Old grey stone, brown roofing, windows with stained glass. Reflecting off the candlelight inside of the castle.
Gerard was waiting for us at the entrence. He had opened my door while Frank had got out of the car and slammed the door.
"Don't mind Frank, he's just upset." Gerard said while kissing my hand.
I never noticed his beauty before, pale white skin, raven coloured hair, and green eyes to die for.
"Why arn't your eyes redish?!" I blurted.
"Royals have natural coloured eyes, until we smell blood. Then they change to crimson." He smiled at me.
I seen his eyes flicker red just then. I gasped. He was holding my arm where Frank had cut me with his nails earlier.
"I specifically told him to clean this up and bandage it for you. My appoligies. I'll deal with him later."
I laughed to myself in my mind. I'll be planning my escape, and Frank will be getting delt with.
"Gerard? I know why I'm here.. But I really can't. I have a boyfriend, and school.."
"School, school.. Of course.. I will have Frank bring you back intime for your lessons."
"I can leave.. Just like that?" I questioned.
"I won't force you into anything."
"Your lying.. Vampires.. They're.."
"Evil?" He finnished my sentence, and continued with several different endings. "Gross? Unclean? We have no feelings? Well, that all may be partially true, but believe me Mrs. Leigh, we do have feelings, stronger then most humans."
"Sorry, but.."
"What you see in the news isn't always true, they show the flaws of our race. The ones who are blood hungry and don't listen to authority. They, give the rest of us a bad name. Your race isn't entirely perfect either."
I was taken back by his comment. I always knew deep down they wern't all those bad things the news said about them.
"Frank seems to have a problem with your authority. Why isn't he on the streets?" I demanded to know. Gerard seemed a bit taken back by this comment at first, but then he began to laugh.
"Frank has been my best friend for a very long time. He may not listen well, but his heart is in the right place."
"Not exactly." Remembering Frank's early statement.
"What do you mean?"
That's when I seen Frank standing and waiting for us in perfect guard posture, looking at me with his redish eyes, slowly making a 'no' motion with his head.
"Umm, nothing nevermind."
Frank looked at me as Gerard and I walked through the door. He had that evil grin he did earlier, without revealing is fangs this time.
Sign up to rate and review this story