Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > My other Me: A Tale of Two Sexes

Sexual preferences

by deepdive 0 reviews

Sora's a girl... literally!

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Riku, Sora - Published: 2006-05-06 - Updated: 2006-05-06 - 1409 words

-1TrainWreck
I don't own Kingdom Hearts (thank GOD!!!) and enjoy the chapter!!!
...
Well, it's the next day now and just so you know, fighting class was great yesterday!

... Actually, it absolutely sucked. We didn't do anything except introduce ourselves; you know, what's our full name, our favorite colour, and why we chose this course. Riku said we had to do this cause, quote, he couldn't be fucken bothered to do anything else, but I think he just wanted to know more about me.

So we went around and introduced ourselves, and when it was my turn I stood up and said something along the lines of

"My full name is Sora Jimmy Hikari, my fav fucken colour is blue, and I chose this course because Tidus is an ass."

Everybody laughed and I sat back down knowing that I had fully initiated myself as the popular class clown (it's better than nothing) then Tidus stood up.

"My full name is Tidus Auron Spira, my fav colour is black, and the reason I joined this is because I wanna fuck him but he won't let me."

I pouted and stuck out my tongue while everyone laughed, but inside I was seething. How dare he?! Tidus is a fucken goner. Cause I swear, if I don't kill him Riku will by the look on his face.

And then... horrors of horrors.... It was Riku's turn. He stood, a small smile on his face, and he stared straight at me as he said

"My full name is Riku Sephiroth Xehanort Destati, my favorite colour is sky blue, and the whole reason I'm here is now changed from teaching you to teaching you and stopping Tidus from jumping people cause he's horny."

Everybody laughed again, and I forced myself to join in. no one would've known how upset I was unless they looked into my eyes and noticed the two pink spots on my cheeks. And if they asked me about it I would either punch their lights out or flip them off.

Cause I can't hit a girl, now can I?

"Okay, since we've still got a little bit of time left, about three hours actually," I forgot this goes for the whole day. "Tell me your hobbies, your worst fear, and," he smirked over at me. "Your sexual preference."

The brown haired girl I had recently found out was called Selphie stood up and said in an annoyingly chirpy voice

"My hobbies are shopping, skipping, and talking," Big surprise. "My worst fear is spiders and I'm straight."

Okay, I was quite sure she was lesbian but whatever.

A few more people went; a guy named Vincent, two more girls called Kairi and Yuna, and then it was my turn again. Oh joy.

"My hobbies are jousting, skateboarding, picking on Tidus, and bashing Tidus. I'm afraid of the dark, and as far as I know I'm bi-sexual, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna let him jump me."

I was trying to make that last part very, VERY clear.

A few more people went, I dunno their names, and it was time for the dynamic duo (why the hell did they have to sit right next to each other) to go.

"My hobbies include trying to get Sora in the sack, jousting, and hitting on Sora so I can get him into the sack. I'm afraid of clowns and I'm gay."

That's what he thinks.

"My hobbies are jousting, painting and wrecking parties, I'm afraid of storms, and I'm bi-sexual."

Okay, I was definitely rooting for gay, considering the fact that with his hair and face he could pass off as a girl, but whatever. Unfortunately that makes it a bit harder to shake him off.... Is that a good thing?

Other than that, we just talked about mundane things, and finally it was home time. And you know what? THANK FUCKEN GOD!!!

Honestly; I knew guys were very possessive when it came to the guy/girl they like; I mean; I've been a boy for four years. I've moved seven times and made a new group of guy friends where ever I went. I think I should know by now when a guy is fighting for your attention and trying to stop other people from looking at you.

God, this is too hard for me. I think I might ask Cloud and Leon; they've always been good with this kinda stuff cause both of them are absolute hunks (don't think I think that way you disgusting creature) and they get lots of people fighting for their attention when all they wanna do is root each other.

"Um, Cloud?" I called timidly, knocking on his bedroom door.

"Yes?"

"You and Leon aren't rooting each other at the moment, are you?"

"We just finished." Leon called. "Hurry up and get in here and tell us your prob before I get bored and jump your bro again."

I pulled a face as I opened the door and strode into the room. Leon and Cloud were lying on the bed; Cloud snuggled up to Leon's naked chest as Leon smoked a cigarette. Kinda like something you'd see in a porno movie really.

I averted my eyes from them (if I stared I'd either go blind or my eyes would be gouged out of my head) and coughed loudly to indicate that I wasn't happy about the fact that Leon was smoking in the house. I have nothing against smoking; it's just when you enter a house and people smoke in it... ugh.

"Alright, alright, it's out. Now what do you want?" Leon said in an aggravated tone.

"I need some advice about these guys who are fighting over me. They're both fucken crazy and I don't want either of them but I can't tell them that or they'll rape me and I know Tidus would do that easily even if Riku doesn't seem the type."

"What, Riku Destati met you?" Cloud asked, taking his head off Leon's chest and staring at me with interest.

"Yeah, he's my jousting teacher. Which means for the next two weeks I'm stuck with him and Tidus and about ten other people waiting to get fucken jumped."

"Wow, I knew he liked you but I didn't know he liked you that much."

"What do you mean?" I said sharply, glancing at Leon and wishing to god that I hadn't.

"Leon, get dressed and talk to my little brother. I'm gonna take a shower; join me when you're done."

I heard a lot of rustling and I clenched my eyes shut just in case they decided to stray. Seeing Leon's naked body was enough, but my own brothers...

I think I'm gonna be sick.

"Okay," Leon said, dragging me out of the room. I noticed that he was wearing a nightgown, and it was open.

Eww.

"Okay, so what's the problem with two guys pining over you?"

"First; I'm not sure if I'm gay. Second; one of those boys is my best friend. Third; what did Cloud mean by he knew Riku liked me but didn't know he liked me that much? How do you guys know him anyway?"

"Met him in a gay bar." Leon said blithely.

"Ah." I said.

"Yeah... he noticed Cloud and asked if he was related to you. We were intrigued, so we asked why he wanted to know. Turns out he had noticed you at school a bit but thought you were going out with Tidus." Leon closed his eyes as if he was trying to remember something. "Said something about getting a picture of you off someone and all this shit about true love."

"What? What did he say?" I demanded.

"I can't remember, Cloud had given me way too much to drink and we weren't really listening to him when we were talking. I was too busy with Cloud's pants." Leon said with a smirk.

I snorted with disgust as Leon stood and padded out of the room. Probably going to join Cloud in the shower, and do... oh god, I really am going to be sick!

Yeah, this is sorta just padding in between the main part of the story. I just didn't want to do the big scene I have planned yet. So expect a more on course chapter next time.

Oh and don't dis the damn names I made up! They're all I could think of an... shut up, just... shut up.
Sign up to rate and review this story