Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > My other Me: A Tale of Two Sexes

All's fair in love and war

by deepdive 0 reviews

sora's a girl... that's all i'm sayin

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Riku, Sora - Published: 2006-05-06 - Updated: 2006-05-06 - 1062 words

-1TrainWreck
Double posting... don't you just love double posting? Fro me it means I've gotten off my ass and done something or that I've been really lazy and haven't been bothered to get on the internet. In this case it's that I couldn't find my damn USB and I couldn't transfer the damn chapter from my damn laptop to the damn main computer, which really sucks.

Anyway, hope you like it an all... good luck reading this crap.

I don't own Kingdom Hearts... happy now?
...
Okay, so Leon and Cloud didn't really help. And now I have to go to school, which is just dandy.

Just... dandy.

I decided to walk early cause I didn't want Tidus drooling over me all the way to school, and Wakka's slightly homophobic (really, REALLY homophobic) so you know, don't wanna gross him out with my... grossiness.

So I walk along slowly, and I'm thinking that life can't get any worse when I bump into someone and fall back onto the ground. I look up to glare at my bumperer and guess who it is?

Bloody Riku fucken Destati.

"Sorry bout that," I mumbled. God dammit, I must be blushing like hell.

"No, it was my fault. I was running across the street and I didn't notice you..." he held out a hand to me and I took it. "Sorry..." He said, pulling me up.

...

...

..... ...........................

LET GO OF MY BLOODY HAND ALREADY!!!

Of course, I didn't say that out loud. I just glared at him and snatched my hand back before, returning to what I had been doing before; walking to school Riku-free.

"Hey, hey, what the hell did I do?!" Riku said, trotting to catch up.

"I'm bi, not gay, and I don't appreciate the fact that I'm gonna be stuck in a room with you and Tidus for two weeks wondering which one is going to jump me first."

"Oh... I guess it would feel a little weird... especially since one of the guys is supposed to be your best friend."

"Damn right," I said, then I realized what he had said, and my eyes widened. "How'd you know?"

"Oh, I sorta asked around." He said sheepishly. "So...you skateboard?"

"Yeah."

"How come you don't ride to school?"

"Can't be bothered."

"...and you're afraid of the dark?"

"Yes, terrified."

"And you think you're bi."

"As far as I know."

I wasn't making talk easy, but I thought that if I gave him the cold shoulder he would piss off and leave me in peace.

"... You're not going to make this easy, are you?"

... Why are hot guys always so stupid.... Fricken hell he's dumb....

"Why do you hate me?"

Okay, that was weird.

"I don't know you," I said, giving him a confused look. "Why would I hate you?"

"You just seem so cold to me and Tidus... all we're doing- well I'm doing- is flirting with you."

"It's a long story, but to put it in one sentence... I was almost raped several times."

"It still doesn't explain why you hate guys flirting with you."

"...All the people who tried to rape me were guys..."

"It still doesn't explain it."

God he's dumb.

"Let's see if you can get this simple concept." I said. "I was almost raped several times. All the people who tried to rape me were men. I don't trust guys; especially ones I don't know and others I know are quite capable of jumping me."

"See, I knew I could get you to string together a few sentences." Riku said cheerfully.

"What? Hey, that's not fair!" I cried.

"All's fair in love and war." Riku said calmly.

"First; this is not love," I snapped. "Second; if this is a war then my name is Ansem and third; you are a fucken retard."

I ran off hoping against all hope that he wouldn't follow, or at least at a slower pace.

"HEY!!!" I heard him yell, and the sound of feet pounding down the path behind me was all I needed to speed up.

I turned and bolted down an alleyway, Riku right on my heels. I ran faster, swearing under my breath at how easily this guy could keep up, and then something slammed into my back and I fell to the ground with a cry of surprise.

... More like a loud curse but whatever...

I could feel his weight; he was practically crushing me, his knee between my legs just like it had been that time when...

"NO, GET OFF ME YOU SICK BASTARD!!!"

"I wanna make you feel prreeeettyy."

"No no no NO NO NO NO!!!!" I screamed, and with all might I pushed him off and back away into the wall, hugging my knees protectively as I started to cry.

I haven't thought about that in years. That was the second last time I had been attacked, and the first time since I had dressed up as a boy that it had happened. I can still remember the guy who tried it; he had red hair, and there were these weird tattoos around his eyes. He had been drunk, and he'd had his hands down my pants and a finger up my ass before Cloud found us.

We moved straight away, and it was seven months before I was allowed to go anywhere on my own. It was two years until the nightmares stopped.

"Sora... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to-"

"I don't really give a damn whether you meant it or not; just fuck off and leave me alone."

A hand was placed on my shoulder and I looked up to glare at Riku. But when I saw the look on his face I just... couldn't do it. Not when he was looking at me like that. Like he understood. Like he cared.

You know; I can't help but have this funny feeling that I'm not mad at him anymore.
...
Yeah I know, you're all thinking right now "Jeez, will you ever just give us the main part of the story and stop wasting our time?"

If that's the case then I'm sorry, but this chapter was just to show that this book's got a bit more to it than funny, and show why Sora's such a tight ass. Lol, I just made a joke...

Anyway, review and all and I'll talk to yas later!
Sign up to rate and review this story