Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm Okay Now (trust me)

we'll carry on

by mcrluver 2 reviews

emm just read it

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-10-03 - Updated: 2010-10-03 - 253 words

0Unrated
Katie P.O.V

Oh my God again he kissed me and it's only my first day here, "Mikey you do realise you have only known me for a day?" "yea but it feels like forever!" "thats sweet" "emm Katie can I ask you something?" "yeah sure fire away" "emmm Katie do you emmm wanna go on a date tomorrow night?" "Yes ofcourse that would be amazing!!"

Franks P.O.V

"they have been in there a while, maybe we should open the door" I walked over smirking opened the door to find once again Katie and Mikey's lips crashed together, I kind of died inside for the second time that night, I was happy that Mikey had finally found someone but she was really hot, I wasn't going to spoil it for Mikey many a time has he watched me make-out with a girl he likes. "well well well if it isn't lil Katie and cute Mikey" everyone burst out laughing.

Mikey P.O.V

"well what do you want to do now?" Gerard asked still in fits of laughter, "do you guys want to crash here tonight?" everyone nodded "okay want to watch a movie, everyone is over 21 here" everyone giggled as Frankie pulled out some alcohol. The movie began I was annoyed that our kiss was distured for a second time, then all of a sudden "we'll carry on the kiss later" Katie whispered in my ear it made me smile.

sorry it's short need to do some homework xx
Sign up to rate and review this story