Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Radar

So Nice To See Your Face Again

by aswicked6661 0 reviews

but tell me, will this ever end?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-04 - Updated: 2010-10-04 - 803 words

0Unrated
We got to the party, I’ve never seen so many people in one house. “So help me god, if you touch a drink I’ll kill you.” Gerard grabbed my hand. “Why would I do that? Really?” “Just making sure.” We made small talk after that. Frankie looked at me then to Gerard “Call me crazy, but I just realized what you said earlier. Why won’t you let her drink?” “Because I have a stomach virus and that won’t end up too well.” I lied instantly. I really don’t want all of these people knowing. It’s not like I’ll be able to hide it for much longer though.

Walking around I noticed so many people staring at me. I turned around and practically lost everyone. When I said there were a lot of people here, I meant A LOT of people. There were clearly over 150 people in this town house. There were a few people from our school here though. So it’s not like I only knew the guys. I made small talk with a few girls that I knew here then continued to walk around. I looked over my shoulder and noticed that the same guy has been close by me all night. I’m sure he saw me give him a funny look, so I started to head away from the stairs. I was too late; he ran up behind me and pushed me up the stairs. His hand covered my mouth so there was no use in screaming. Everyone here was so drunk they wouldn’t notice anyway.
The guy pushed me into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. “Make a sound and I’ll kill you.” He looked me dead in the eyes. He had the palest blue eyes I’ve ever seen. He looked strung out on something, pasty skin; the gel in his hair was flaking. This was about to get ugly, if it was just me the situation would be different, but now I have a baby to look out for too.

He came on to me, I knew better than to fight him off. He looked at me strangely after he pulled away. “Where’s the fight at?” “What fight? This is what you want, I’m willing to let you have it” I winked at him, leading him into my game. “No bitch, I want to fight.” His hand gripped my throat. I gasped for air as he lifted me up. I kicked my legs out trying to fight now; I could feel things get lighter. The room was getting dark. Then the door opened.

From what I could still grasp of the world around me, a large hat and orange hair came into the bathroom. It was Gerard. I’d never felt better in my life. “What the fuck.” Was all I heard before I saw G’s fist collide with the guys face. I dropped to the floor and managed to regain balance. Gerard had the guy down on the ground in no time. He gripped his throat and just kept slamming his head into the floor. Blood started coming out of the back of the guys head. “Gerard we have to go. We have to go now. Come on.” I pulled on his shoulder. He stood up and kicked that guy in the face.

“We need to get the fuck away from this party. This was just a bad idea from the get go.” Gerard pulled me outside. Mikey saw the terror in my eyes and followed us out. “Benji are you alright?” Mikey ran up on me. “Yea I’m fine, I just wanna go home.” “What happened?” “Yea what was going on?” Gerard finally asked. “I saw that guy following me all night. I went to find you guys and he put his hand over my mouth, shoved me up the stairs then pushed me into the bathroom. I didn’t fight him, you know, just hoping he’d get bored and leave me alone. That clearly didn’t work. He tried to choke me out then you came in.” I started to get dizzy. “Benji…BENJI” Gerard caught me before I fell to the ground.

I woke up in the hospital. The lights were so bright. “Holy shit, Benji. Are you okay?” Gerard asked touching my face. “Yea I’m alright I guess. What the hell is going on?” “I dunno, you just passed out. We’ve been in here for about 2 hours.” I then realized I had an oxygen mask on my face and pulled it off. I hate the smell of hospitals, but that mask was pissing me off. I started feeling sick so I sat up and took in deep breaths. The doctor came in then.
Sign up to rate and review this story