Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Radar

Tension

by aswicked6661 0 reviews

yes

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-04 - Updated: 2010-10-04 - 553 words

0Unrated
This Friday was Halloween, my favorite holiday out of the year. I planned on dressing up as evil Alice and Gerard was going to be my Mad Hatter. The rest of the group was the other characters. We all had a huge party we were going to. I didn’t know anyone but the 5 of them, but Frank said we were all invited to his friend’s party. It was on the rather bad side of town, but I mean if there were a lot of people, I didn’t feel too unsafe.

“So we’re all doing this tomorrow night?” I asked sitting on the lunch table. “Yea, I don’t know why I have to be the rabbit…” Mikey put his food down. “Because you have glasses.” Bob laughed. “Bullshit…” Mike took a bite of his sandwich. “Well you and I should go tonight to get our costumes.” Gerard looked at me. “Sounds good.” I sat down beside of him. I looked around at the trees surrounding us “I really do love this spot.” “Me too, I like eating outside.” Frankie nodded “That and the trees look so bad ass right now.” We all agreed on that.

School was finally out after a long day. Gerard was pretty quiet on the walk home. We got to the house and he just went downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and raided the fridge, then went back to my room. Later his mom came home and let us take the car to the mall. We got to the Halloween store and I went straight for the first Alice costume I saw. I went into the dressing room and got undressed. I looked in the mirror and my stomach was starting to pop out. I couldn’t help but stop and stare for the longest time.

“Benji, are you gonna let me see or are you just going to stand there?” I heard G yell from outside. I snapped out of the trance I was in and quickly put the costume on. I thought it looked nice. Gerard agreed when he saw, he kept staring at my chest. I went back in the dressing room and changed back into my regular clothes. Gerard changed into the Mad Hatter costume, he looked ridiculous but that’s the point in being Mad.

We went and paid for everything. Walking around the mall, once again Gerard was quiet. “Would you just tell me what's on your mind?” I finally stopped him. “What?” “What are you so quiet for?” “I dunno. Nothing to say I guess.” “Liar. You tell me now.” I sat down on a bench and crossed my arms. He let out a heavy sigh and sat down “I don’t know what you want me to tell you. I can’t say anything if I don’t have anything to say to you.” “Why don’t you have anything to say to me? You always talk to me. Before I came back in last night you were talking my ear off then all of a sudden you looked depressed.” “I don’t know. I just have nothing to say now.” “Fine. Lets go home then.” “Okay.” He stood up and walked beside of me. Once again he was quiet. This kid is driving me nuts.
Sign up to rate and review this story