Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Murder Me Slowly

Obtained: One Leather Jacket

by AshTheDeathBat 1 review

Everyone needs to be comforted, then interrupted by their obnoxious best friend.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-10-04 - Updated: 2010-10-04 - 622 words

0Unrated
A/N: Enjoy and review. Have fun. :)

“Hazel!” Ainsley’s voice pierced through the air. I jerked aay from Gerard out of shock. I looked into his eyes. They weren’t hazel, but they were black. I took a step away from him as they quickly faded back to normal. It was probably just the dark playing tricks on my eyes.

“What?” I yelled, trying not to let it show that I’d been crying.

“Mom wants us to come home!” She yelled back at me.
“I turned back to Gerard. “I have to go.”

“Yeah…” He mumbled, quietly. Then, he took my hand and stared into my eyes. You have gorgeous eyes.”

“Thanks.” I grinned, thankful it was dark our so he couldn’t tell that I was blushing.

We walked back to the house. I tried to give him his jacket back.

“No,” He said, draping it over my shoulders. “You keep it for tonight. You have to walk home.”

“Okay.” I smiled at him. “See you tomorrow, Gerard.”

“See ya, sugar.” He said, as he opened the door to his house and walked in. Ainsley and I started to venture out into the cold night air.

“So…” Ainsley said as we picked up out pace, playing with her scarf. “What did you and Gerard do on your little walk.”

“Nothing.” I said. “he was just curious to find more out about me.”

“Like what?” She asked.

“You know, just stuff.”

“What kind of stuff.” She is the second most nosy person on the face of the earth.

“Like whether the stuff you told him about me was true. Then, some other things.” I told her, slightly aggravated.

“Oh,” She sighed. “…You two hugged.”

“Thank you, captain obvious.” I rolled my eyes.

“You are welcome.” I could tell she was smiling proudly.

We continued to walk in silence for a few minutes.

“He hugged you.” She said again, I could sense the smirk on her face.

“Yes, he did.” I sighed.

“Why?”

“Because I was crying and he wa trying to make me feel better.” I rolled my eyes.

“Oh.” She sighed.

“He is a little strange, isn’t he?” I said after a while.

“Gerard?” She asked.

“No, Frosty the Snowman. Of course, Gerard!”” I pushed my arms through the sleeves of his jacket.

“Well, yeah.” She said. “But, he is really nice. And, I think he likes you.”

“Emma does too.” I said quietly, smiling to myself as we walked through the front door of our house.



“Let’s go line DANCING!” Mikey screamed at work the next day.

“No…” I groaned, wishing I would have followed Bob’s advise and not let Mikey get anymore coffee.

“Please!” He begged. “Please! Please!”

“No!”

“Can we get a toaster?”

“No,” I covered my head with Gerard’s leather jacket.

“Why?”

“Because you will do something stupid.”

“I just want to stick forks in it!”

“And that’s why you aren’t getting a toaster.”

“But-” He started to protest.

“Hey, guys.” A familiar voice cut him off. Thank God.

“Gerard!” I sprang up from under his jacket and hugged him. “You saved me!”

“How much coffee have you drank?” He eyed Mikey, who was standing there, so full of energy he was shaking.

“I dunno.” He twitched a little.

“He wants to go buy a toaster.” I told Gerard.

“Bad, Mikey!” No toaster!” Gerard scolded.

“Please!” He stuck out his bottom lip.

“Can she take her break now?” Gerard quickly changed the subject.

“Dunno.” Mikey said.

“Well, she is.” Gerard grabbed my hand.

“Kay!” He spun around in a circle.

“Come on,” He started pulling me out the store. I picked up his jacket as he drug me out.
Sign up to rate and review this story