Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Murder Me Slowly

It's a Date, Mate.

by AshTheDeathBat 3 reviews

Hot Topic didn't burn to the ground and there is a date set up. Life is good.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-04 - Updated: 2010-10-04 - 793 words

1Exciting
A/N: You take the moon and you take the sun. You take everything that seems like fun... I love Chowder. Anyway, I have to go make Sandwiches soon. I'll try to get more up later tonight.

“Maybe we shouldn’t have left him alone.” I said, as Gerard and I walked out of Hot Topic. I glanced back to make sure the store wasn’t up in flames, or anything like that.

“Aw, no. He’ll be fine.” Gerard laughed.

“Okay, but if the store is burned down because Mikey caught a toaster on fire, don’t come crying to me.” I said.

“He’ll be fine. Trust me.” He grinned.

“So, where are we going?” I asked him.

”To buy me a new jacket.” He said.

“But, you have this one.” I held up the jacket he had let me borrow last night.

“Oh, you can kee pit.” He laughed at the shocked expression that appeared on my face. “You just have that little hoodie, you need one that will keep you warm. That jacket has served me well, but it’s time for a new one.:

“Thanks.” I said as a draped it over my arm.

“I want you to help me pick it out.” He told me.

“Why me?” I giggled a little bit.

“Because you have an interesting style. It’s very unique.” He looked over at me and shot me a beautiful smile.

“I try.” I couldn’t help but blush.

“Then, we’ll go and get some lunch.” He said.

“that’ll probably be way over my lunch break.” I told him.

“Who cares. Mikey is the manager, he’s my brother. He can do what ever the fuck he wants. I get special privileges for kidnapping his worker and running around with her. Plus, he is one of your best friends now, he’ll cover for you.” Gerard reassured me.

“Okay,” I laughed at him,.

We picked out Gerard’s new leather jacket, then went to grab something to eat. The whole time I was with him, I felt so comfortable and whole for once. This was really the only time I’d ever felt like that in my sad excuse for a life. Every time our eyes met, my heart seemed to leapt in my throat. He

Although, he was still rather strange. It just wasn’t the way his eyes seemed to flicker in odd ways. It was like he was swimming though my soul, reading my mind.

“So,” he started as we walked back to Hot Topic. “You’re coming to practice tonight, right?”

“Of course,” I smiled.

“I’ll see you then.” He said.

“Okay,” I fidgeted with his old jacket. I liked him so much. That’s the only thing I could think of as he walked out of the store.

He mumbled something weird, but I couldn’t make it out.

I never though anyone as nice, and sweet as Gerard would ever fall for anyone like me. I was probably just imagining it, though.



Later that night, the band played their two whole songs. Gerard invited me to go on a walk with him again.

“So,” He said, as we began down the street. “Did you enjoy our shopping spree this afternoon?”

“Actually, I did.” I had my hands in the pockets of his old jacket. “It was probably the most fun I’ve had in a while.”

“Good.” He grinned. “ I had fun too.” He then grabbed my hand and stopped walking.

“What?” I asked. He put a finger to my lips.

“Sh… let me talk.” He said softly. I nodded as he pulled his finger away from my mouth. “You, Hazel are truly unique. You have your own sense of who you are and your own way of thinking. We are a like in so many ways. When I look at you, I feel a sensation in the pit of my stomach that I’ve never felt before. Would you like to go out with me sometime?”

“You mean… like on a date?” I asked, then realized how much of a moron I sounded like.

“Of course,” He laughed at my stupidity.

“I’d love to, Gerard.” I smiled at him.

“Really?” He asked, sounding shocked.

“Yeah.” I giggled.

“How about tomorrow?” He asked. Tomorrow was Saturday, and I had to work.

“ I have to work.” I frowned.

“Well, how about I pick you up after you get off?” He suggested.

“Okay.” I said, quickly turning my frown into a smile.

“Did I mention…” He said after a while. “That you have beautiful icy blue eyes?”

“Yes,” I said as he pulled me into a hug. I could never get tired of him telling me that.
Sign up to rate and review this story