Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Murder Me Slowly

When Things Get Out of Hand, Ice Cream is the Answer

by AshTheDeathBat 3 reviews

Hazel is starting to realize that something is up with Gerard Way.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-04 - Updated: 2010-10-05 - 604 words

2Exciting
A/N: I have the next two days off work. You will be hearing from me a lot more :) Hooray! ...At least I'm hoping that's what you are saying. If not. Too bad.

After the band practiced, Gerard and I went on our usual walk down the street. This time however, he pulled me down onto a bench beside of him and kissed me. He pulled away after a few seconds and smelled the air as I leaned against his shoulder, wrapping my arms around him.

“You smell so good,” He sighed. “ So wonderful.” He then mumbled the word delicious.

For some reason, the word didn’t strike me as odd as it should have.

“Gerard-” He put a finger to my lips.

“Quiet, sugar.” He said softly. He pulled away from me slightly and cupped face in his hands. He caressed my cheek with his thumb and leaned down and brushed his lips against mine.

Then, he started moving down my jaw line. When he got to my neck, I heard a low growl come from his chest. He started kissing my neck harder and harder. I could feel his teeth more and more every time he kissed me.

I attempted to pull away, but he grabbed me and held me tight to him.

Then, the sound of my funky cell phone ringer filled the air. It caused me to jump and twitch at the same time.

I pulled it out of my jacket pocket and wriggled away from Gerard.

“H-Hello?” I asked, trying to catch my voice.

“I can see you!”

“No, you fucking can’t Ainsley.” I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah!” She exclaimed.

“Fine, what am I doing?” I asked, impatiently.

“Um, milking a cow… while eating peanut butter with your fingers.” She giggled.

“Wrong,” I sighed, glancing over at Gerard.

He was cradling his head in his hands, running his hands through his hair. He was muttering as he did. Not as though he was talking to himself, but as if he was talking to someone else.

“Well, come back.” Ainsely snapped my attention away from Gerard. “Mikey had about seven cups of coffee and now he’s filling the bath tub with ice cream.” She laughed. “Bye.” Then the call ended. I shoved the phone back into my pocket.

“Gerard…” I said.

He looked up at me. His eyes were flickering from black to hazel. They stayed black longer than a few second.

“Are you okay?” I leaned forward, to touch his shoulder.

“No,” He growled, causing me to recoil quickly.

I watched as he rubbed his temples, mumbling something that sounded like ‘control.’ Then he turned to me and his eyes were hazel again. Except, they were full of panic.

“Ger-”

“We have to go. Now.” He sprang up from the bench, pulling me with him.

“Why?” I asked. He pulled me along with him as he started running.

“No time for explaining.” He yelled as he started to pick up speed. I couldn’t keep up. He was going too fast.

“Can we please…slow down?” I gasped for breath.

‘No time.” He said. In one swift movement, he yanked me in front of him and threw me over his shoulder.

“Gerard!” I exclaimed. He continued to pick up more speed. “What the hell?”

In an instant, we were back at his house.

“Sorry.” He murmured, then kissed my forehead and took off running in the opposite direction we came from. I was alone on the front porch.

There was something not right about my new boyfriend. I was going to figure it out, no matter what.
Sign up to rate and review this story