Categories > Original > Romance > A Trickster Jungle

Rainbow jewls

by jadesohma 0 reviews

laaaaa

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-10-08 - Updated: 2010-10-09 - 682 words

0Unrated
"Meet you under the water!" I call to Izzy.

We're swinging from vines to get enough speed to get deep into the water. The cavern were the jewls are is deep under water. It's hard to get under with just swiming. So we swing then swim.

I run out of vines and I start to fly. When i start to desend I position myself into a dive. I hit the water and start to search for the big gaping hole that is the entrance. It wasn't hard to find. I swim twords it.

I surface in the cave. My eyes feast on the glowing aray of colors. It's been so long since i've been here. So long since i've relaxed under the colors.

Izzy came up next to me. We swam to the shore and start to look for purple. The deeper the color, the more powerful.

"Over here! It's perfect!" Izzy called. I run over. The small deep purplr jewl was perfect. We test it out, it causes calmness. "Aw well thats nice. Now lets gets get out of here." She says

"Yeah, people will start to wounder." I point out.

As we'er leaving I see a small black jewl. As Izzy left I took it. You never know when you might need some extra power.

I dive in. I chang into a bakini so no one will be suspicious. I surface again. I walk onto the island Izzy had. She had gotten a towel for her and I. Laying on it, I close my eyes and attempt to tan. There was a shining light like sun but lead to no where. So laying here is good too.

"Very nice veiw. Very very nice." I get the chills like the light had gone and clouds rolled in."But black and white doesn't suit you. Maybe you should try green, like your eyes."

"Go to hell and leave me be, Go" I say with out even opeing my eyes.

"Or you can lose the swim suit all together and come with me." He smiles at me.

I groan and open my eyes. His creepy smile gives me more chills. "Or not. I'm good with just keeping it on." I nod at him.

"Are you sure? I could take it off pretty quickly. My office lies right along the border. I promise you wont be arrested. Maybe i'll get you a room and make you a case." He puts his hand under my chin and lifts my head to his level.

"HA! Like that's ever going to happen! Your not worth that! No guy is worth that trouble!" I push his hand away and turn over.

"Do I sense a heart break that hasn't yet heald? You know the key to healing is another. So why not start to heal?" He changes sides to face me again.

"L-leave me alone." I say. I take the nearest branch and start to clim. He takes my hand and asked "Are you sure you don't want to just talk?"

"Are you sure you don't want me to break your face?" Izzy came between us. He let go of my hand and steped back. I started home.

When I get back I sort things out for ambers inducion. Now there will be 8.



"Do you swear to never abuse your power?" I look down at her in my red uniform.

"I do."

"Do you swear never to reveal yours or any other sisters identity?"

"I do."

"Do you swear to do any thing needed to save someone?"

"I do."

"Then I, Melody reed, leader of the madison girls, sister of red, here by welcome you, amber hubberman, to the madison girls, sister of purple." I touch the middle of her forehead with the jewl. It stays there as I draw my hand away. A gold nand forms around it in a "V" shape. As soon as it was complete, her clothes transform into her purple uniform.

Anna laughed and huged her sisters. The rest of us cheer and laugh. Another has been inducted. Hopefully she doesn't get hurt.....
Sign up to rate and review this story