Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My heart, it beats for you.

And never, will I give up trying 'cause you're everything to me.

by motherfucker 0 reviews

In which Nicole goes to Ryan's, and... things... ensue. No smut, I promise.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-10-11 - Updated: 2010-10-11 - 932 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: So, guys, this is from Nicole's point of view again. The next chapter will prolly be from Ryan's, not sure yet. I'm pretty sure where I'm going with this... but that might change. Title is from "Emily" by From First To Last.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
My heart sank into my stomach when I heard my mother in the kitchen.
"You little scum, you're late! Why?!," she shouted.
"There was traffic, and I - ,"
"Don't you back talk to me!," she yelled as her hand came down across my face, re-splitting my full lips. I quivered as she continued talking. "I'm going out. If you're home by morning, you can leave after this house is spotless, worthless little whore!" And with that, she left me to walk around our tiny apartment, picking up every crumb and straightening out anything crooked. It took me about two hours to finish, and once I did, I pulled out my Sidekick from my tote bag. I had four texts from Ryan, three from Brendon, and one from Spencer. All of them were asking if I wanted to go over to Ryan's and watch movies, like every Friday night.
Got held up @ home. be ther soon. ily I covered my newly forming bruise and grabbed some more clothes, because hey, she said morning. Besides, I'd rather spend the night at Ryan's then anywhere else. I felt my bedazzled phone vibrate in my pocket, and I flipped it open to find a text from Ryan. See you soon, ily 2, he replied.
I drove the three miles to Ryan's apartment and walked up the familiar spiral stairs. Ryan lived alone; his mother left him with his abusive, alcoholic father, and his father simply left Ryan with a notice of emancipation in a dumpy little condo. I got to the wooden red door with the tacky gold 257 on it, and Ryan opened the door before I knocked, making me jump.
"Rywo, you scawwed me!," I said in my best baby voice.
"I'm sowwy!," he replied, equally childish. He perched his forehead on mine and grinned. That beautiful grin of his vanished as he noticed the swollen stripe of skin across my face from the other night. "Baby, what happened?," he cooed as he slowly stroked my cheek, catching the tears falling from my eyes.
"It was her, the other night. I got a B on my math test. I should've studied harder," I choked out between sobs.
"Baby, you're the smartest, most beautiful, most loving, best girlfriend this world has ever seen. You don't deserve this."
"I know, RyRo. I know."
"Well, the guys all bailed; said they were going to Beckett's party. So it's just us..." His voice trailed off as I stood up on my tip toes and kissed him. It was the kind of perfect, romantic kiss that Hollywood invented: open mouthed, not a slip of tongue, but it still conveyed the passion and heat pumping through our veins. "Mmmmmmm....," he moaned quietly as he led me into the apartment, never breaking our kiss. As his lips slowly pulled away from mine, his fingers laced through my bra length, straightened hair.
"RyRo, I never want to let you go," I whispered as my lips pressed against his chest. "I want all of you," I said as I began to kiss his neck. We were on the couch in his perfectly clean living room, facing each other as our kisses became deeper and more passionate. I slowly began to suck on his neck, giving him a rather obvious and prominent hickey. He moaned quietly as I took off his shirt, smiling seductively. He smiled back in the same manner as he removed my shirt. That beautiful face fell as he saw the new striped bruises around my hip. He slowly ran his soft, large hands down them, ignoring my blue lacy bra altogether. Just then, his arms wrapped around my waist, pulling into a tight embrace. I knew he was going for that 'I'll never let go' vibe, but I couldn't block out the searing pain as he re-opened the wound in my back. I let out a whimper of pain, and Ryan instantly let go and looked into my tear-filled green eyes.
"What's wrong, mon age?," he said. He brought his arms back to him as he reached for my hands, only to realize they were coated with a thin layer of blood - my blood. "OH MY GOD! Babe, what happened?!," he gasped, his voice and eyes ridden with worry. "Please, turn around? I need to know," he cried, his voice giving away that he was on the verge of tears. I obliged; God, I hated seeing him like this. If he wasn't the only thing I was holding on to, I wouldn't let him stay with me; it killed him to see me get hurt. When I heard him gasp, I knew he saw the gash, and I knew it must've looked worse than I thought.
"Ry, baby, it's not as bad as it looks, I - "
"Move in with me," he interjected. "I never want to see you this hurt again."
________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: CLIFFHANGER! Well, this is not what I wanted to write at all. I was thinking this was going to be a smutty little thing, but I like it better this way. I need to think about how I'm going to write this... hmm.. I'll update soon, promise! Sorry it's so short... I just felt like this was a good place to end so I could decide how I was going to write this.

Sign up to rate and review this story