Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My heart, it beats for you.

Here I go, scream my lungs out, and try to get to you.

by motherfucker 0 reviews

Picking up where I left off. Ryan's POV. Kind of short... review?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-10-15 - Updated: 2010-10-15 - 701 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Ryan's POV. Read, review? Please? Oh, and title is from Only One by Yellowcard.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

I looked at her back in horror. I knew she was getting hurt, but I never thought it would ever be that bad. There was a thick, indigo stripe cutting across her back, with a thin red slit on the upper edge. The cut was somewhat healed, but reopened where I'd hugged her. It was bleeding, and from what I could tell, it was deep. It hurt me so much to see the girl I loved in this much pain. Nicole Taegan Greene was the girl that I was going to spend the rest of my life with; I could never bring myself to love someone else even remotely close to as much as I loved her. My eyes glazed over with tears at the mere thought of losing her to her mother; her monster. It was then that I decided what I had to do.
"Ry, baby, it's not as bad as it looks, I - ," she started.
"Move in with me," I interrupted. "I never want to see you this hurt again."
"I can't. You don't know how much I want to, but she'd never let me, and you know that," she said, her voice shaking.
"Yes, you can. Leave her a note, she doesn't deserve you. She doesn't even want you, for God's sakes. She doesn't want you, the most beautiful girl the world has ever seen." I pressed my lips to her gorgeous, lush, pierced ones. We meshed our mouthes together in a way that almost seemed pleading.
"Mmmmmm... I need to clean up my back," she said quietly between kisses. The way she said it made it seem as if it was the most normal thing to have a deep gash on your back. I instantly pulled away, leading her into the bathroom.
"So, will you move in with me?," I asked.
"Yes. Yes, I will. But we have to wait until she's not home, and we have to make sure she won't go looking," she replied as I softly patted her back with cold, damp gauze. She fiddled with her black lip ring. "Do you remember when you took me to get this?," she asked with a beautiful, perfect smile; that familiar sparkle in her eyes was coming back.
"Yeah, we were sixteen, and you were tired of being called a prep," I recalled with a grin.
"So we went down to the piercing parlor, and the guy kept hitting on me..."
"Damn, I thought I was going to slap him!"
"Haha, Ryro was jealous!," she teased.
"Not jealous, protective," I muttered.
"Haha, sure... But do you remember what happened after?," she said with a playful smirk. After Nicole had gotten her piercing, we had sex for the first time, losing our virginity to each other in the backseat of her aqua blue hippie van.
"How could I forget?," I whispered, putting the gauze down and kissing her long, delicate neck. I felt her wince, so I stopped short and pulled back.
"Baby, not tonight, okay? Can we just... not that, okay? Not tonight," she pleaded.
"Okay, not tonight, mon age."
And that night, we didn't do, well, that. We watched our favorite movie, Aladdin, as she nuzzled her delicate face into my chest. We ate grilled-cheese-and-pickle sandwiches and discussed music. She loved Fall Out Boy, and I was more of a Three Days Grace kind of guy. But we both agreed on one thing: The Beatles were, as she put it, "the shit." As we went to sleep that night, I savored the feeling of her in my arms; I was afraid that if I let her go, she'd be so badly broken that no one could put her back together again.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I love this chapter! YAY! I know it's kind of short, sorry about the wait. Just... perfect. This is turning out a lot better than I thought. Ok, I know that no one likes a beggar, put PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE (!!!) REVIEW?! I haven't gotten a single review and I'm hoping that you guys don't think it sucks, but I won't know unless you review!
Sign up to rate and review this story