Categories > Cartoons > South Park > The Bliss of Youth 1

The Bliss of Youth 1

by ozzyosborne 0 reviews

A set of identical twins who are very diffrent move to South Park and will find love in the next chapter.

Category: South Park - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Kenny,Kyle - Published: 2010-07-24 - Updated: 2010-07-24 - 603 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Why can't we stay in Denver?" asked my perfect twin sister, Teagan. Goddamn, I love my sister but, for someone who looks just like me she sure as hell dosen't think like me.
My mom told her for the hundredth time, "I got a better job offer it's pretty simple so I don't see why you keep asking." Typical Belfast mom telling her kids off like that. Belfast is the city in Ireland I was born in but I moved to Colorado when I was five so Teagan and I are more Americanized than Mom and Dad (not saying much), and for some reason my little brother Liam was born in America and less acts American than any nine year old I know.
"For fucks sake she doin' her best," I said annoyed.
"I wasn't asking you, Rosheen," she pointed out as if I was a baby.
The rest of the drive was silent for the most part until we stopped infront of a yellow two story with a for sale sign on the lawn.
"Now yous, don't get to choose your own rooms," said Dad as if we didn't all ready know that. We ran up stairs and our parents showed us our rooms that Dad set up a head of time. My room was a little smaller than most bedrooms but WAY cooler because all my posters litered the walls. I looked in my large hand mirror pulling the ends of my short bright blue pony tails and smiled, aside from clothes, my hair's the only visable difference between Teagen and me and I only dyed my hair because it's cute not because I try hard to be nonconformist or to look different from my twin. As I looked in the mirror some more trying to put my makeup on Teagen walked through my door without knocking because she knew if I wanted privacy I would have locked the door. I couldn't help but notice her long light brown hair just like my dad's as she sat next to me on my bed and gave me a tight squeeze showing that she was in a good mood. I would have been very happy if I wasn't so shocked and squished that my eyeliner went directly into my eye.
"Ouch!"
"I give up."
"Give up what?"
"Fighting."
"There's a chunck of-"
"I'm sorry I've been so mean," she cut me off. I ignored her and went to the bathroom to try to clean out my eye. Once I got the eyeliner out of my eye I saw her frowning so I gave her a big hug.
The next day we got signed up for our classes at South Park High School and Seamus got signed up for and starting school at South Park Elementary. The next Monday I started my new school (sorry the new was sort of redundant) I'd have to raise hell. That morning I put on my black skirt, grey tights, faded purple jacket, and docs like any other day also like any other day when I went down to breakfast everyone in my family was there. Mom dropped us off because we never really looked around to find the bus stop. Before school we met three girls one with black hair and a pink hat, one with red hair, and one with curly blonde hair. First they glared at me then looked interested to see my sister.
The one with the black hair introduced herself, "Hi, I'm Wendy and this is Bebe and Red."
"I'm Teagan and this is my sister Rosheen," she replied.

Next chapter comming soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story