Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...I Promise

Eleven

by thatcrazedfan 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-10-20 - Updated: 2010-10-20 - 406 words - Complete

0Unrated
Jacob's POV

I shook my head, “I don't know, Quinn, it was really strange.”

She sighed, “Jacob, I have to agree with your mom. I think that maybe you got up in the middle of the night and opened the window.”

I sighed, “But what about the picture! I know I put it under my pillow before I went to sleep.”

She shook her head, “I don't know... Maybe you moved it when you got up and opened the window.”

I took a deep breath, “Don't you think I would have remembered waking up in the middle of the night?”

She shook her head again, “Not necessarily. You could have been mostly asleep.”

I shrugged, “I don't know... All I know is that it's really strange.”

She nodded, “I know it's strange, but there is a rational explanation.”

I shook my head, “What if there isn't? What if something or someone is trying to tell me something...?”

She sighed, “What exactly would they be trying to tell you?”

I shrugged, “I don't know... Maybe that Nikki is still alive, but not for much longer...”

Quinn put her hand on my shoulder, “We'll find her. Nothing is going to happen to her. You just need to calm down...”

I sighed, “I know we'll find her, but what if it's too late... I can't lose her again...”

She nodded, “I know. I promise that we will find her before anything happens to her.”

I nodded, “I hope you're right.”

At that moment the warning bell for first period rang. She smiled and we walked in silence to our first class.

---

“Quinn?” I whispered.

She looked up at me, “What?”

“I've been thinking... Maybe I should go back to that guys old address. Her prescence was so strong... I think she might have been there...”

She sighed, “You can do whatever... I drove by the place yesterday, and I know that it's probably impossible to hide someone there...”

I sighed, “How about you come with me?”

She shook her head, “Jacob... I don't know.”

“Why not? Nothing is going to happen. I just want to look around some more.”

She sighed and nodded, “Yea. I guess it wouldn't hurt to look around.”

I smiled, “We'll go over there right after school.”

She nodded, “Sounds like a plan.”

I looked back up to the front of the classroom. I picked my pencil back up and finished copying down notes.
Sign up to rate and review this story