Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Gotta Be Cruel To Be Kind With Vamp's Like Her

Pick Up The Phone

by MrsPatrickStump_FOB 1 review

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-10-27 - Updated: 2010-10-27 - 331 words

1Ambiance
Frank made a call from the end of the garden in a careful hush. Making sure he could not be seen or heard. It was 4.30 AM. The sun would soon rise.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They sound of heavy vibration on the kitchen work surface made them jump.
Gerard picked up the phone and Patrick flicked the TV onto mute.
"Hey, what ya got for me?" Gerard asked.
"Shes ok...sort off"
"Sort off?"
"Yeah, she isn't hurt but shes not coping great, understandable i guess..."
"How do you mean?"
Pete came thudding down the stairs and stopped inches short of Gerard.
"He convinced her to drink 4 bottles of bloo-"
Pete snatched the phone.
"Drink what!?!"
"...Pete? What happened to Ge-"
"Never mind that! What happened!?!"
"Pete I really think you should calm down"
"FRANK!"
Frank sighed from the other end.
"She drank 4 bottles Pete."

Pete stood in disbelief.
"How?"
"How do you think, Beckot had a few bottles sat in front of her, made sure she could smell it. I tried to turn away her attention, i did but..."
"Where is she now?"
"In her room, Beckot wants her to be left alone for a while, hes going to take her hunting tomorrow."
"Tell me where the house is."
"Pete you know i cant...Beckot would suspect."
"He wouldn't have time to. He'd be dead by the time he found out."
"Pete no, i think you better put somebody else on the line."
"FRANK IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO HER ILL HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE, NOW TELL ME!"
Patrick grabbed the phone from Pete.
"Hey" he said to Frank "What happened?"

Andy and Joe got Pete to sit down.
"Look we Frank will get her out of it so calm down." Joe stated.
"Stop telling me to calm down!"
"What do you care anyway!?! Three days ago you tried to kill her." Andy shouted, already knowing the answer.
Pete glared at him. "Shut up"

"Yeah? Great Bye." Patrick said finishing the call. "Heres the plan..."
Sign up to rate and review this story