Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believers Never Die...Well Maybe Sometimes

Ch 11- A Night To Remember...

by chandlerbing6 2 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-10-29 - Updated: 2010-10-29 - 1686 words

0Unrated
Hope everyone is still enjoying this and thank you so much for the lovely reviews - keep them coming!


The band - and Jenna- were sitting watching 'The Waterboy' in her living room. Not her favourite film, but the best one when she needed a laugh. There really was nothing like Adam Sandler to cheer you up after being physically assaulted in your own hallway. She sat curled in on herself next to Patrick, his arm slung protectively but gently around her shoulder. He chuckled at something on the film and his laugh vibrated through to her, making her smile softly. She tightened her arms, that were latched around his waist, and snuggled as far into him as was physically possible (and then some). He turned his head toward her and threw her a small grin which she returned. He craned his neck to place a sweet kiss on her forehead and then turned back to the film. She sighed longingly as she watched him, trying desperately to memorise ever line on his face. 'He really is very handsome. And he's a truly lovely person. They all seem to be. I think they came into my life at just the right time.' Jenna thought as she scanned the room filled with people she really wanted to grow closer to.

"Oh God that was fringing' ace! I can't believe I've never seen that before." Joe laughed as the credits of the film rolled. He continued to giggle until he realised that Brooke was looking at him with bug eyes. "What?" He asked, confused by the stare down she had started.

She gawped at him for a few minutes longer and then said, "We are no longer going out." She turned her face away, doing her best not to laugh, and grabbed a handful of crisps to munch on. Joe giggled slightly until he realised that Brooke wasn't laughing. The band-and Jenna- watched as his face drained of all colour and he started to suck in shallow breaths.

"Erm, What?! You're joking, right?! Brooke? You're joking? Oh God BROOKE!" He screamed as he latched himself onto her leg and sobbed. She looked at him as though that kind of thing happened all the time, forcing Jenna to surpress a giggle, and put her hand underneath his chin so he would look at her. He sniffed slightly and looked at her with so much hope it was slightly painful.

"Yes. I'm joking." She whispered as she placed a gentle kiss to his lips. He seemed nervous for about a milisecond, but when he realised that she hadn't dumped him he raised himself from the ground and pulled her up with him. He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and she entwined hers around his neck. It got very heated very quickly and Jenna started to feel slightly awkward. She was very thankful to the bored voice from the corner. Andy.

"Can you guys go home if you wanna do that." He rolled his eyes and Lissa giggled gently as she slapped his chest playfully.

"Great idea. Let's go babe." Joe headed for the door, draging a slightly dazed looking Brooke behind him. It was about ten seconds later when his big hair came back into view. "Andy..."

"Yeah I'll give you a lift. 'Bout time we all went home anyway. Comin' Pete? Patrick?" Andy questioned as he pulled Lissa and Emily off the ground.

"Yeah, I need my beddy byes huuuuuuuuuuuuney." Pete drawled as he hung himself over Emily. The combination of a bit of alcohol and tiredness had taken its effect and he had been saying he loved everyone, particularly his girlfriend, all night-much to the annoyance of Patrick.

"Erm...I don't..I'm not...It's just..." Patrick stuttered as he looked between Jenna and the group standing staring at him, both waiting for an answer to the same question. He blushed a deep crimson and his mouth became excessively dry extremely quickly. He locked eyes with Jenna and he hoped that she might step in by begging him to stay and never leave her side ever again. She didn't do that...not reall anyway. There was an awkward silence that seemed to drag while the pair looked at each other intently. Jenna knew what she wanted to stay, but after the day she had had she really couldn't face anymore heartache. However, his eyes seemed to plead, to ask her to keep him as close as possible. His eyes told her to trust him, and she did. Completely.

"If you don't want to go...there's room for you here." Jenna whispered as she looked everywhere except at Patrick. This meant that she did not notice the innocent, pure, truly blinding smile that lit up every crevice of Patrick's beautiful face. He clasped her hand tightly, making her look toward him again with wide and hopeful eyes. He placed his soft lips on the shell of her ear and his warm breath made a shiver of beautiful anticipation run down her spine. She closed her eyes as he whispered, "I thought you'd never ask." His shy front was gone as he bit her earlobe gently and then cooled it again with his tongue, all of this being covered from the prying eyes of the band by Jenna's thick curtain of hair. She gasped and then moaned into his hair as she nuzzled his cheek affectionately. He placed their joint hands onto her exposed thigh and pushed them up slowly, making Jenna hold her breath in delicious expectation.

"Uhm, Hmm!" Pete coughed as he crossed his arms over his chest and beat his foot on the floor repeatedly. Patrick groaned into Jenna's neck, and she giggled as he swung his head up to face his distraction. "So you're staying then...?" Pete muttered as he glared slightly at the seen before him. Jenna stop smiling as she felt exposed under his gazed. She subconsciously shifted until she was further behind Patrick. He registered her movement and sent her a quick smile to make sure she was OK.

"You really have to ask that? You're a TOOL! Leave now...Bye bye...GET. OUT." Patrick really needed to be alone with her now: to talk, or watch another film, or kiss, or listen, or kiss or...kiss. Any of those would be fun for him. He just needed these strange people to get out of the way!

"God. Look who's PMS-ing!" Pete whispered through barred teeth as he lumbered out of the room, followed by all the others. Joe was last out, with a happy wave and cheesy smile. Neither Jenna nor Patrick where shocked that the door was left open. She jumped up and ran towards the door as quickly as possible, lockin all five locks and making sure each was locked two or three times. When she felt more secure, she sighed and sank to the floor. She suddenly felt very tired. She raised her head as she heard Patrick shuffle towards her tentatively. She giggled as she took in the sight of him. He sttod with his shoulders near his ears and his hat pulled low over his eyes as usual. His hands were planted firmly in his pockets and his feet were pointed inwards as he swayed from toe to heel over and over again. She noted that he resembled a nervous child that had just broken a precious vase or something. She laughed louder and he stood looking at her as though she were going insane. When she had finally calmed down (if only slightly), she stretched her hand out to him and he yanked her up, pulling her very close to him. Before she could register what had happened, he had locked his arms around her waist and was a mere milimetre away from her face.

"God...You really are gorgeous." his words ghosted against her lips. She smiled delicately, entranced by his beautiful words and stunning face. She tried to form some kind of sentence, but all coherent thoughts where chased away by his breath on her face. So she settled with,

"Mmmmm." She felt Patrick chuckle against her skin and she decided that she wanted the power for once. So, she place her hands on his chest and slowly began to trail them downwards. When she was just above his waist, his eyes shot open and his mouth formed a perfect 'O'. She simply smirked and placed her lips against his to swallow his gasp. After a couple of seconds, he relaxed into the kiss and raised his hands to grasp a fistful of her hair and oull her closer to him. She smiled again as she continued the kiss and trailed her hand even further. He moaned, and she took that as her cue. She stopped the kiss abruptly and pushed gently against his chest before slowly walking away-towards her bedroom. Patrick took a moment to re-assess his surroundings, and then he swivelled around to find Jenna leaning against the door frame with a devilish smirk on her face.

"That. Was. Mean." He stated as he prowled towards her slowly. He watched her lick her lips slowly and he was sure he was going to have a heart attack on the spot She was red hot right now.

"Don't pretend you didn't love it." She drawled as she cocked her finger at him, beckoning him towards her and into her bedroom. She enjoyed the looked of lust, shock and wonder that covered his face and she relished the way he stood still for a minute before he dashed forward and collected her in his arms. He began to massage her lips as they stumbled their way through the door. As she kicked the door closed she thought, 'This will be a night to remember...'






So.....what does everyone think? Moving too fast for some people? Would you rather they didn't...you know...so soon? Or is it OK? Really want to make everyone happy so please review. Hope it wasn't too short and I'm sorry it took so long. Reviews please
Sign up to rate and review this story