Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believers Never Die...Well Maybe Sometimes

Ch 10-Band Practise

by chandlerbing6 3 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-09-21 - Updated: 2010-09-21 - 1993 words

1Moving
Really sorry it took me so long to post this chapter. Been mega busy with school and stuff-who knew dissertations took up so much time! Anyway, hope no one is too mad and that you enjoy this part! Thanks XxX




"Look, all I'm saying is that if it came down to it, Wonder Woman would totally kick Catwoman's ass!" An exasperated Joe was trying to convince Pete that Wonder Woman was the best female Superhero but he was having none of it. His arms were crossed over his body and he was shaking his head from side to side in an exceptionally exaggerated fashion.

"SO not true. Catwoman has claws, and she can scale any building!"

"Wonder Woman can FLY!"

"Catwoman has a black costume that blends into the night. Wonder Woman sticks out like Cinderella in a Saw film."

"Yeah but Wonder Woman can fly faster than a speeding bullet so she doesn't need to blend in."

"Well..." Before they could go any further Andy thrust himself between the two of them, they had gotten very close during there childish argument, and shouted.

"NO ONE CARES! SHUT. THE. FUCK. UPPPPPP!" His faced was flushed and he was panting dramatically. The hallway of Jenna's apartment echoed his voice around the group of people collected there and yet the silence was deafening. Jenna let out a breathe she didn't realise she was holding when Andy whispered, "And Wonder Woman is clearly the winner."

"YES! Thank you! In your abnormally large face Mr Peter Wentz!" Joe clapped Andy on the back and laughed jovially. Pete grumbled at the back of the group, until Emily came and whispered something in his ear that made him perk up instantly.

Jenna chuckled to herself as she fished her keys out of her bag. She felt a shiver run down her spine at being on the landing where James had hurt her so recently. She just wanted to be inside, curled up next to Patrick with her King Prawn Chow Mein. Her hand shook as she tried to get her key to fit into her lock. Her eyes began to prickle with tears as she became more over whelmed with all the emotions of today. Before she could break down completely, she felt a welcome hand cover hers. She looked to her left and locked eyes with Brooke. She smiled subtly and took Jenna's key from her hand to unlock the door. She turned around and gave Jenna's other hand a slight, reassuring squeeze as Patrick came to put his arms around her waist. Jenna knew at that moment that she wanted to be close to all the guys and girls, but Brooke in particular. It was as though she understood what she was going through, and that made Jenna feel less strange and out-numbered.

The group walked into Jenna's apartment, everyone making the usual pleasantries and murmers or appreciation. Jenna pulled Patrick, and the food, towards the kitchen to serve everything up. He smiled gently at her and asked, "Are you OK? This isn't too much for you is it? We could all go to mine, or we could just leave you alone..." He said it, but his eyes showed that his heart wasn't in it. It didn't really matter to her anyway. She REALLY didn't want him to leave and she needed to be at home right now.

"NO!" That announcement attracted the attention of everyone in the apartment. They all turned towards the couple, their faces a mix of shock and confusion. Lissa cleared her throat then spoke up, "Yeah...we're just gonna let you get back to whatever that was." Everyone turned. Everyone other than Joe.

"Erm...not to interupt you two...talking? But I really need food. Please." He planted the puppy dog eyes on his face and Jenna could see what Brooke saw in him. She smiled brightly and passed a plate over the kitchen counter to him."It wasn't anything important. Just enjoy the food and make yourselves at home. We'll be out in two seconds." With that she turned back to an amused looking Patrick. "What are you grinning at?" She asked, an embarrased grin on her face.

"Nothing...I'm just quite...VERY happy to hear that you REALLY don't want me to leave." His lips were curved into a slightly smug, yet still adorably cute, smirk. His head was raised high and his chest was stuck right out. He just needed to put his hands on his hips and borrow a cape and he would be the poor man's Superman. Jenna humphed and rolled her eyes.

"No-one likes a show off Stump. Unless they are really hot...So you're fine I guess." Her mouth morphed into a lustful, devious shape as she turned around to sort out the rest of the food. It was a couple of seconds before she felt his arms snake their way around her waist and pull her close. "You know, it's really hard to sort this stuff out with you connnected to me." She tried to sound as serious as possible, but the laughter in her voice rang loud and clear. He didn't say anything, he just nuzzled her neck softly until Jenna felt herself shiver with excitement and anticipation. She felt her chest tighten deliciously as he ran his hand up her sides to rest just underneath her chest. She sucked in a sharp breath and said, "Careful. If you keep going that way you're band will never get time to practise and you'll be in their bad books." The shake of her voice made her argument slightly less convincing. She wanted him. Oh GOD she wanted him! But with all these new friends in her house...it just wasn't right. But that wasn't dettering Patrick. He was now biting a soft path along her neck, from her left shoulder to her right. His right hand was laying gorgeously close to her right breast and his left was pushing her stomach back so her ass was pushed right against his groin. Her hips began to move involuntarely, and he eyes slid closed slowly at the delicious feeling coursing through her veins. She reached her hand back and thread her fingers through his hair. She really did love his hair. She felt him breath a laugh against her earlobe before he pulled away from her, grabbed a plate and shouted, "Let's get to work guys." He shot a mischevious look over his shoulder at Jenna. She was leaning heavily against her work top, her shoulders heaving and her knuckles turning white. He complemented himself inwardly on a job well done.

'Dick!' she shouted within her own head. 'Who does that?! I mean...GOD! But look at that smile...he's far too adorable to say mad at. OH, how gorgeously unfair.' When she felt ready, she straightened herself out and forced her jellied legs to take her to the living room. She caught the self satisfied grin that Patrick passed her way but refused to answer it. Instead she summend up all of her dignity and made her way to the seat between Emily and Brooke.

"Ok so we're about ready. You sure the neighbours won't mind Jen?" She smiled at the nickname. Only her mother called her that, but she really enjoyed hearing Andy say it too.

"Well, I've never had a live band play in my living room before so I'm not sure. But if they don't like it...they can move." she commented happily, not missing the looks of suprise and acceptance that flitted across everyone's features.

"Great. So I think we'll start with something acoustic. Maybe...Grand Theft Autumn?" Patrick's question was almost cut off by a shrill shriek from the corner of the room. A now bright red Lissa was hiding behind her sleeve, clearly embarassed by her small outburst. "Sorry. It's...i-it's my f-f-favourite." She was saved from going any further by her dutious boyfriend Andy.

"Yeah. It's probably one of my favourites too babe. Thanks." She smiled gently at him as she lowered her sleeve, clearly thankful to him.

"OK, can we just ger on with this please. My Dim Sum is getting cold." Pete sighed, obviously not impressed by the present conversation. Patrick chuckled and breathed in a deep breath.

And then the doorbell rang.

"Oh, for FUCK sake!" An exasperated Pete shouted.

"Oh, I'm really sorry. I've got no idea who that is. Give me two second. DO NOT start without me!" Jenna shouted as she ran to the door. She just wanted whoever was on the other side to go away as quickly as possible so she could get back to hear Patrick's beautiful voice. I mean, if it's melodic when he speaks, it must be gorgeous when he sings. Without looking through her peep hole, Jenna threw her door open and came face to face with an infuriated looking James. She gasped loudly and tried to slam the door closed again, but he jammed his foot in the gap, making that impossible. He slamed the door against the wall and advanced on her quickly retreating figure.

The noise in the hall had caught everyone's attention, so we all went to see what was happening. I heard Jenna's strangled cries and sprinted down the hallway. I hadn't prepared myself for what I saw. She was against the wall, being held there by a guy. His hand was clamped around her neck so hard that he was able to lift her off the floor by a good three feet. His face was barely a millimetre away from hers and he was spitting violent words at her. She was gasping for breath and crying; her face had gone a blue/purple colour and she was clawing at this guys hand. It took Patrick all of five seconds to analyse the situation and act on it. Before anyone could stop him, he had grabbed the guys arm, yanked him away from Jenna and thrown him to the floor. He straddled him and began throwing punch after punch st his face. The coward pulled himself as far away from Patrick as possible and his hands were raised to shield himself from Patrick's unrelenting attack. Pete and Joe managed to pull him off. The group watched the guy limp out the door as Patrick struggled against his band members grip and shouted curses after him.

Then all was silent.

Eventually Jenna, who was pulled right into Brooke's side, broke the tension with a sob. They started small and then increased until her wjole body was racked with violent ones. Patrick, who had managed to calm himself down enough to see that she needed him, made his way over to her slowly. He reached out to tuck a strand of hair behind her ear but she shyed away from him. He was taken aback but when he studied her eyes he saw no fear, only wariness. He lowered his voice so that only she could hear him and made sure not to touch her at all right now. "I will never hurt you. I promise." His heart stopped as she cast her eyes downward and din't speak for what felt like lightyears to Patrick. Finally, and quite without warning, she threw herself into his open arms and let everything go. Patrick held her, glad that she felt comfortable enough with him to show how she really felt. He watched and mouthed a thank you as Emily ushered everyone else into the living room to give the two some privacy. He rocked her from side to side, stroked her hair and whispered reassurances in her ear. "Ssssh. You're safe now. I won't let him near you ever agian. You're safe with me. Ssssh." He wasn't sure how long they stood there for, but he was sure he didn't care. As long as she needed him, he would be there to stay.
Sign up to rate and review this story