Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Believers Never Die...Well Maybe Sometimes

Ch 9-Mandy

by chandlerbing6 5 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-08-26 - Updated: 2010-08-26 - 2246 words

0Unrated
Thanks again to everyone who's reading and reviewing. I really enjoy reading your comments when I come home from school. Again, if there is ever anything you really want or really hate feel free to tell me. Have fun XxX



Jenna woke up to bright sunlight streaming through the hospital window. She sighed contently and began to stretch, but she found she couldn't move properly. She worried for a moment that that was why she was in hospital but then she felt movement behind her, she remembered the arms she went to sleep in last night. The arms that were now clamped tightly around her waist, as if he feared she would run away. The arms of Patrick Stump. She smiled again and managed, not without difficulty, to turn herself to face Patrick. She rested her head in the crook of his neck, against his chest, and smiled a genuine smile. The kind of smile she hadn't smiled since she was a little girl. When she was with Patrick she had no inhabitions, no worries. She was herself and he liked her for it. She liked him that way too. As she contemplated their situation, Patrick stirred again. He mumbled something, from the back of his throat, and Jenna had to stiffle a giggle. She raised her hand to his face and pushed his tousled hair from his eyes. He sighed gently and she couldn't resist the urge to kiss him. She raised herself onto her right elbow and lowered her lips to his eyelid. She kissed them both lightly and she noticed the small smile begin to stir on his lips. She continued, kissing his cheeks repeatedly and biting slightly on both of his earlobes. That's when Patrick's eyes shot open. Jenna sucked the lobe into her mouth, cooling the area she had bitten. He tried to think logically, get a coherent sentence out of his mouth, but what she was doing felt so good. His eyes slid closed again and he moaned deep in his throat, causing her to whimper gently too. The noise she made made him want her, so he open his eyes wide, pulled her on top of him slighlty and locked eyes with her. She smiled lazily and lustfully and Patrick had to have her. His lips crashed against hers, bruising them in the most delicious way. His hand wandered lower, from her hips to her lower back, as hers entwined in his hair. She moaned pleasurably as he dug his fingers into her skin, and she bit his thick bottom lip gently. He arched his back slightly and she felt the effect she was having on him. Before she could do anything about it, the moment was ruined.

By Pete.

"Hey guys. What's occ...AARGH! Oh God, my EYES! They're burning. Stop the burning Emily, PLEASE!" He was runinng up and down the small room, in front of the rest of the band and their girlfriends, with his eyes scrunched closed and waving his arms in the air. As he ran past her for the sixth time, Emily reached out to grab his raised arm. She pulled him towards her and, when his eyes opened gingerly, she placed her face close to his and loudly whispered, "Calm down right now or you will have NO EYES!" Pete winced at the volume of the last two words, but then his face contorted into an expression of desire.

"You know I love it when you talk dirty to me hun." He drawled, then he yanked her into his arms and started nuzzling her neck. She tried to look mad and disapproving but she couldn't hold back a few small giggles. He removed his head from her chest and grinned cheekily at her. "I'll be good...for now. So, what have we got here? Good old Patty Cakes finally got a good one!" Jenna, having raised herself off of Patrick and gone to sit further down the bed, turned towards Patrick smiling. She didn't get a smile in return. His face had gone beetroot red and his hands where clenching around the sheets. She slid her hand across the bed and wrapped it around his. He looked at their conjoined hands, then at her face, and smiled at her slightly.

"Don't call him that, please." she murmered quietly, more to herself and Patrick than anyone else in the room. It was, however, Pete that said something back.

"Hey! You can't tell me what to do just 'cause you're shagging my best friend. It won't work with someone like you!" His brow was furrowed and his arms were crossed over his chest. Emily was resting her hand on his shoulder. She clearly had a calming influence over him, as his body was subconsciously leaning towards hers. The rest of the guys all looked slightly confused, and the girls looked like they all wanted to say something, but didn't want to get verbally attacked.

Jenna was shocked by the way he had shouted at her. The first time she'd met him, he had hit on her. Now, at their second meeting, he was calling her out for everything. She wondered what he meant by someone like HER? What was wrong with her? Why did he hate her so suddenly? It was as though he thought she were trying to steal Patrick from him. She wondered if he could really be THAT jealous? Everyone was staring at her, waiting for her to say something, and her embarassment showed in the violent red colour that took over her face. She opened her mouth to counter his attack, but someone beat her to it.

"Hey, I'd back off if I were you pal! Unless you want my foot up your ass." Everyone looked towards the door in search of the mysterious voice. Standing in the door way, her arms crossed and right foot tapping, was Mandy, with a face of thunder. The group parted to let her storm through. She glared at Pete, who had cowered into Emily and Andy slightly, over her shoulder before whipping her head around again to fix her eyes on Jenna. At once her face softened and she positioned herself precariously on the end of the bed. "Hey, babe. How you feeling? Is it bad? Was it HIM again? What did he do? Have you told the police? Who are these people? GET OUT!" She had started out calm, but was now on her feet, hyperventilating. Jenna grasped her arm and made her sit down again. She smiled comfortingly at her and tried to answer her questions as best as she could.

"Hey. I'm OK now hun, thanks. No, it's just a slight fracture in my right arm and left leg. And my backs a little sensitive, but it'll heal up in no time. Yeah, it was...HIM. I'd rather not talk about it right now, please." she muttered with a grimace. She didn't miss the looks she recieved, particularly from Brooke, for some reason. She continued, "These guys are Fall Out Boy and their other...BETTER halves." she giggled, earning nods and smiles from the girls and muted protests from the boys. She turned to Patrick silently, feeling as though he deserved a better inroduction. "This...is Patrick. He's...We're...I'm..." Jenna realised she didn't know what they were. He had rescued her, treated her perfectly, stayed with her all night, yes, but what did that mean. The silence surrounding her was deafening. She turned bright red and started to feel flustered. She was saved from a complete nervous breakdown by Patrick's smooth, melodic voice enveloping her in a cloak of security.

"We're starting out." He murmered softly, never taking his eyes from hers. He grinned broadly and she lowered her eyes, happy bit trying to save herself even more embarassment. He turned his gaze towards Mandy and smiled the most charming smile in the world. "Hi. So, you know who I am, but I'm still none the wiser about you. What's your name?"

Mandy looked wary, as though she were waiting for Patrick to turn on Jenna and do what James had done so many times before. A reassuring smile and squeeze of her hand made Mandy smile and introduce herself, sticking her hand out at the man sitting on the bed.

"Good. Well now that's over, and we've all stopped shouting at Pete, will someone explain what's happening here?!" Pete looked annoyed again. 'I swear to God this boy is bipolar." Jenna whispered to herself.

"Way to be tackful there Pete. It has nothing to do with us. We're here for P. If she wants to tell us, she will." Brooke had moved forward, although she was still clasping hands with Joe, and was smiling sympathetically at her. Jenna smiled back, suddenly feeling very welcome and warm.

"Thanks. I don't really want to talk about it with anyone right now." She stressed as she shot a look at Mandy before she could argue. "But I appreciate the thought Brooke." She smiled again, at all of them, and she recieved a quick wink from Joe. The thought flitted through her head that Joe and Brooke were a great pair. She turned back to Patrick again and spoke. "I can go home now apparently so...would you maybe..." She didn't now how to tell him that she was too scared to go home alone, after what happened.

Turned out she didn't have to.

"You are NOT going back there alone. I forbid it. I'll take you back there myself and stay with you for a while...If that's OK with you." He looked embarassed again and Jenna couldn't fight the urge to lean forward and wrap him in her arms. He place his head in the crook of her neck again and placed small, sly kisses against her skin. She mewed, before remembering who was in the room. she pulled back slowly and saw the looks she was getting. Some were disgusted, Pete's in particular, some were gentle and kind, Mandy was a t the top of that pile.

"Awww he's so sweet. MUCH better than J...THAT guy. Well, you're in good hands. Patrick, when you have to leave, give me a ring and I'll take over. I gotta skidadle but I love you. Don't let her stay on her own P, whatever feminine wiles she uses." With that, she swished out of the room, taking everyine's eyes with her.

"Well she's...interesting. If everything is organised here..?" Lissa let the question hang, looking slightly unsure of her surroundings. she clearly wasn't a fan of hospitals. 'But then who was?' Jenna murmered within her head. When no one said anything, Andy took over. "Erm, well we really need some time for band practise." He looked nervous too, but Jenna got the feeling it was her presence that made him feel that way.

"Oh, great idea occuring!" Emily exclaimed. "We should all go with Patrick and Jenna-back to her apartment-take some food and let the band practise there. Would that be OK with you Jenna?" Emily had appeared quite stand off-ish when they first met, but now she was just as warm as everyone else, one of the warmest. Jenna smiled for what felt like the 200th time that day and nodded gently.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll just get dressed. I'll see you REAL soon." She spoke, whispering the last part so that only Patrick could here. He grinned, squeezed her hand gently the walked out of the room, the others following behind. she sighed happily. She really only had one proper friend, Mandy, but now she felt like she belong. She felt like part of the Fall Out Boy family already, and it felt good. She pulled her LBD on again gently, being careful with her arm, leg and back. She checked her hair and make-up, did her best to sort out the worst points and started for the door. She was just closing the door when she realised, heart in mouth, that she had left her Loubotins in the room. She hobbled back in and started putting them on her feet. The pain that flared in her body made her yelp in pain. She scrnched her eyes closed and sucked in a sharp breath. She was just about to get up when she heard Patrick's voice from the other side of the hospital door.

"JENNA!" he threw himself through the door and stood before her, petrified. He cast his eyes all around the room and all over her. Seeing nothing that could have caused her pain, his face became confused. "What happened? Why did you yell?" she grinned at him and explained her predicament. He thought for a moment, then a worrying grin crossed his features. "Well, I suppose there is only one solution." With that, he sweeped her off the bed and into his arms. She gasped against at his strength. He really was amazing. "You know," he murmered quietly, waiting for Jenna to open the door for him, "I had never a carried a girl like this before in my life. Until I met you. And now I've done it twice. In one day. You really do astound me Miss Bradford." Walking down the hall now, being stared at form every side, neither could break the sweet, if some how strange, moment. Then she whispered one word that summed up their relationship so far.

"Ditto."
Sign up to rate and review this story