Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Darkness Of Flashbacks

Sexual Frustration

by AlexandraSweden 10 reviews

It is a movie-night at the mental institute and Micha gets closer to the day when she is allowed to break Jared down.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2010-10-31 - Updated: 2010-10-31 - 1354 words - Complete

5Ambiance
- It's all just to save your faith -

May 17th, 2007

"Aren't you getting tired of pulling this prank on us? Having you here costs a lot for our country which is financing your stay here. Maybe it's like a vacation for you?" Micha said. She had said weird things to attract attention the whole afternoon-session with Jared. He wasn't listening though, as his mind only was focused and thought about Madison. Jared wondered what she was doing and if she would ever come back. He sure hoped that she would be a savior and march in through the white door at any second.
The clock was ticking and Micha knew that she would have to let Jared go for the day soon because of the monthly movie-night at Martha's. She wasn't worried though as she knew that there was only one day left of Jared's silence before Garth would agree on letting her practise alternative methods on the singer to force sounds out of his mouth.
She grinned softly and rose up on her pumps-covered feet.

"It seems like our time for today is up. Have a wonderful night and I'll see you tomorrow." Micha cooed and shooed Jared out of his chair. During the whole time she was smiling. Micha longed for the moment when she would break the man down to little pieces. She really wanted to destroy him and break him down completely. No one could ignore her and get away with it without being punished. Jared walked out of the room with his head hanging down on his chest so that his chin almost touched it. He wasn't that happy about the movie-night as he didn't like interacting and being around other patients.
Roy, the man who beat Jared up for nothing, would definitely be there and Jared wasn't overly excited about risking ending up in a second round with him. Not like Jared would ever take the initiative to talk to any of the patient in Martha's. He was more fond of just walking around in silence and being ignored, like a living dead zombie. In that way he didn't attract any unwanted attention.

When Jared arrived to the dim and dark theatre-like room he sank down in the chair closest to the exit. In that way he would get the hell out of there as soon as the credits started rolling on the huge screen. His red prisoners-suit rustled as it met the vinyl covered seat. Everyone was there, even the guards. Jared could see Valentino standing with another guard, showing off the newly made tattoo, which was a portrait of his daugther, on his arm.
Jared normally enjoyed, or even loved, movies being an actor and all. But it wasn't the same thing now.
All of the patients laughed and chatted with each other loudly while stuffing their grinning mouths full with greasy pop-corns. A young male who Jared hadn't seen there before stood next to the singer and looked down upon him.
"Is it okay if I take the seat next to you?" he asked. Jared made a small nodding motion and the guy pushed past him and landed his rear into the chair with a small 'pop'.

The movie started and everyone booed as they realized that it was Grease. "This film is for faggots!" Roy screamed from the other side of the theatre and scattered showers of agreeing grunts could be heard all over the room. The new guy leaned over to Jared and cupped his hands over the singer's ear. "I actually like this movie." he whispered and giggled quietly.
Jared closed his eyes and rested his head against the seat. The darkness came. Overwhelming and immovable.

March 2nd, 2000

Jennifer Connelly walked over to Jared with a big cup of steaming coffee in her hands. Her hips swayed like a rocking boat. "You did great on your scene today. It felt so pure and realistic when you spoke into the phone and cried." she said and took a small sip from the plastic cup. It was apparently way too hot as her face scrunched up in a grimace and she spat it out on the ground.
"Thanks. I'm exhausted from acting all day long." Jared said and raked his dark hair with his fingers while he fired off a dazzling Hollywood-smile. He had felt weak for weeks. Probably because he had lost much weight for the role as Harry Goldfarb.

"That's great. It means that you gave the scene your whole mind and soul." Jennifer said and waved her right arm dramatically. The huge rings on her fingers jingled as they hit each other.
"Do you know when we're done for the night? I could use a few hours of sleep." Jared asked and smiled weakly. He imagined how it would feel to crawl down between soft and chilly covers and finally rest. Jennifer shook her head and her long hair danced like a dark shadow in the air. "A shooting actor never sleeps." she said and winked flirtingly. Jared noticed how her blue jeans hugged her thighs seductively.

"You might have a point." Jared said thoughtfully and gazed into Jennifer's eyes. It had been a while since he had been with a woman as he had been busy working. "I'm always right." she whispered and put her hands on Jared's sides. She held him carefully like he was a fragile piece of art. Jared leaned in to the woman's face and caressed her cheek with his rough thumb. Jennifer grabbed Jared's head and forced his lips down to hers. They shared their DNA, saliva and sexual frustrations through the heated kiss. Sure, they had kissed a thousand times on set but this was different since it wasn't a romantic gesture between two characters.
It was only raw lust. No actual feeling beneath the horny facade.

"Where's your trailer?" Jared asked breathlessly as he pulled away for a brief second to catch some air. Jennifer swallowed hard and pointed to where it was located and they wandered off into the blackness of the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, you!"
Jared felt how someone shook him back to the real world. It was the new guy who stood bent over him with his hands firmly placed on the singer's arms. Jared blinked a few times and looked at the guy.
He couldn't possibly be a day over 25 as he looked so very young with his spotless, smooth face and girly haircut. The guy smiled and looked proud as he had succeeded with waking Jared up.
"The movie is over." He said and gestured towards the black screen. The two of them were the only people who were still there besides a couple of guards.


Jared got up and walked towards the exit. The guy followed him outside like an annoying tail. Jared could hear the young guy's breathing from behind as he walked through the corridors towards his room. The guy suddenly jumped forward and stopped Jared by pulling his arm backwards. Jared felt annoyed by the irritating young man.
"Hey, you! My name is Albert." he said and grinned widely like a fool. Jared suspected that the guy was a bit slow or just plain insane, and it was a logical thought as they after all was locked up at Martha's.
"I'm from Alabama. I got my name from my daddy. His name was also Albert! We lived on a chicken-farm. Mommy was good at cookin' the hens." the boy whose name was Albert said and giggled.

Luckily for Jared, Valentino came like a guardian angel and saved him from having to listen to Albert's meaningless rambling. "Oh, there you are Leto! Hurry up and go to your room so I can lock it for the night." Valentino said and brought the singer back to the room with him.
Jared slept like a log that night. Total darkness without a trace of stupid nightmares.

A/N:I would like you to comment this if you like this piece of fiction. Because I don't know if I'll continue if no one is reading the shit. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story