Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > Darkness Of Flashbacks

The Room

by AlexandraSweden 9 reviews

Jared collapses onto the floor and has a flashback from a plane-trip with the band. Micha gets the right to use "The Room."

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-11-02 - Updated: 2010-11-02 - 1397 words - Complete

4Ambiance
- The taste of your love is like a dangerous poison -
May 18th, 2007

His name is Jared. Jared Leto. He is a wreck. A person without a longing and without a passion for life. He is on the edge of falling down but that is something that he doesn't know just yet. Because the hole is completely made by Micha. A hole of 'alternative methods', where the patient is forced to obey.

"This is your last chance to speak before something unpleasant will happen." Micha said and smirked viciously. Jared wondered what in the world she meant by saying that but shook the words off like a light blanket. He didn't really care about what she said as he figured that it probably was just another way of meaningless babbling where she believed that he would suddenly start talking.
Jared was silent. Micha was excited.
Her fingers itched for the moment when she would bring the singer down. She could taste something in her mouth. The familiar taste of being the one and only winner.

Micha had always been a bad loser, even as a young child. When her two older siblings crushed her in Monopoly, Micha would scream and cry until she fell asleep because of total exhaustion. It reached to a point where no one even wanted to play a game against her.
They were afraid of what her reaction would be if she lost. But Micha rarely lost as she was just as much of a cheater as she was a bad loser.
Her former boyfriends were also in for a terrifying surprise if they dared to dump her. Micha had done many awful things over the years. One of the worst of those things was sabotaging the car of an ex-boyfriend who broke up with her because of her bad temper.

"I know that you want to talk, really. Because if you can't get yourself heard you don't exist." Micha began to say and smiled with a fake sweetness. "And isn't that what you stars are all about? Being seen and heard?" she then continued with a cruel look upon her face.
Jared had an urge to laugh out loud since Micha's attempts of making him talk were... let's say it in a nice way, tragic. Jared thought that Micha looked younger and livelier that particular day. Not like Jared ever registered Micha anywhere near a bubbly and nice person.
She still looked happier than he had ever seen her and she wasn't even half of the bitch she used to be.

Micha tapped her fingers on the wooden table and sighed loudly. She hadn't expected an answer from the silent dark-haired singer. And she hadn't wanted him to speak just yet either.
"It is okay for you to go now if you aren't planning on saying anything." Micha said and watched Jared who immediately got up to his feet and exited the small therapy room.
Micha remained sitting in her seat while smirking to herself. It was time to put the plans into actions.

Jared walked down the long and empty corridors before he entered the corridor which his room was in. Valentino was there to let him in.
The muscular guard fiddled with the bunch of keys ,which had a key to each room in Martha's, and put the one to Jared's room into the lock. "You're back early." he grunted with his back turned to Jared. Valentino knew that he was practically talking to himself since Jared wouldn't answer. Jared watched Valentino's back carefully as the man was bending over to open the door. He could have just knocked the big guard down, taken the keys, and got out of there.
But Jared didn't. He didn't see a reason to escape when there was nothing left for him on the other side of the institution's huge walls.

The singer suddenly felt how the air escaped his lungs. His vision got blurred and he had a hard time trying to stand upright. Valentino still hadn't noticed anything unusual as the lock seemed to be stuck in a locked condition.
Jared backed until his back slammed into a wall. A gasp escaped his dry lips as he sunk down to the ground and disappeared into the land of his old memories.
Valentino had heard the gasp and turned around quickly only to see the former rock-star lying in a heap on the floor.
"What the fuck?" he blurted out and crouched down to touch Jared's arm. When Jared didn't react, Valentino turned the unconscious body so that it was facing him. Jared's eyes were wide open with a blank stare.
"Fuck! I need a fucking doctor in here!" Valentino screamed and the sound of his voice echoed like a bouncing bullet between the cement walls. He shook Jared's body and broke out into a massive sweat as the singer still didn't give him any signs of life.

November 30th, 2006

"Man, we've been on this freaking world tour for like... forever." Tomo grunted before he sunk down into his seat and turned his iPod on. Jared could do nothing but agree, it had been three awesome months of touring all over Europe and Asia. But at the same time he missed everything back home in the US.
30 Seconds To Mars was doing good, or great actually. They played a show every single night for sold out arenas. A dream come true for every musician.
Still Jared glanced out of the plane's windows and felt homesick.

Matt was writing something in a notebook, Tomo was listening to music and Shannon was jumping around hunting for females. Jared's little brother wolfwhisteled as an airhostess came and asked them if they wanted anything from the snack bar.
"What are you offering? Sweets? I love candy. Especially chocolate." Shannon whispered and winked to the hostess who had ebony skin. Jared actually felt ashamed for how his brother behaved and turned red.
The hostess handled it well though. She just shook her head slowly.
"No, but I know something that I think you'd might like." she said and smiled sweetly. Shannon licked his lips from side to side and looked hungrily at the polite woman. "What would that be?" he asked with a hoarse voice. Shannon was obviously expecting to get a sweet treat from the airhostess.
"Well, you look like someone who likes nuts." she said and held a bag of salted nuts in her hand. Both Matt and Jared burst into fits of insane laughter as they watched Shannon's baffled face. "No thanks." Shannon muttered and turned his face away in shame.
"That was priceless!" Matt whispered loudly to Jared who nodded and laughed again.

The plane was about to land when Shannon started talking again.
"Hey bro! Where are we going to play tonight?" he asked with excitement in his voice.
"Norway." Jared answered.
"Really? Oh, I love saunas." Shannon said with a dreamy face and sunk back down into his seat.
Matt glanced over at Jared and rolled his eyes. The youngest Leto-brother giggled at his unknowing older brother.

As soon as the plane was on the ground Jared turned his phone on and called Yolanda.
"Hey baby. We're in Norway now." he said and smiled to himself. Just by talking to his girlfriend made him feel like he was back home again.
"Okay. Sounds great, but when are you coming back home? The house is so empty without you." Yolanda said.
"I'll be back in America in a week. Then we'll go on our US-tour. You can come with us. It'll be like a roadtrip with the band." Jared babbled. He was so excited to bring Yolanda with him on the tour.
"Okay." she said before she hung up. Jared wondered what he had said to make her so upset.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Garth wasn't happy when Micha stormed into his office.
"He hasn't said a word." the old psychiatrist simply said. Garth nodded. A promise is a promise, and he had to keep it even though he actually didn't want to.
"Fine. I'll book the room for you tomorrow." he said and sighed.
"The room? Oh, this is going to be good." Micha said quietly to herself. She then exited Garth's office with one thought on her mind.

The room.

A/N: Any thougts about this chapter? Please tell me what you think ^^
Sign up to rate and review this story