Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

Scare Me To Death

by breestar 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-11-01 - Updated: 2010-11-02 - 436 words

2Ambiance
Thank You ShortyGirl for e-mailing me to continue writing, this, as always is for you. Thank you so much for always reviewing and making me feel bad for not writing! Hahah, you are the best.
Sorry the chapter is short!
More to come.



Scare Me To Death

I woke up in a hospital room. I assume it was the hospital on the vampire's side of town. Every nurse and doctor plugged their nose when they walked by my room. It must've been the smell of my blood..
Wait.. Why was I bleeding?
Something was squeezing my head. The pain throbbed, my head started to feel cloudy.
I heard some alarms going off and everything was darkening.
More nurses were running in, "She's going unconsious again!!" I heard a nurse scream..
I kept snapping in and out of consious. I liked lights out. It stopped the pain.
Frank didn't like the idea when he saw me laying in a feild of daiseys.
"Leigh, please! You have to fight! Try your hardest to stay awake!"
"I like this better."
I smiled and got up to kiss him.
He pulled away. "I will not go near you until you wake up."
I could tell he didn't want to hurt my feelings, and it was taking all his self control to move away from me.
"If you don't wake up you will die."
I wanted to argue with him, tell him it hurt to much to fight.. That I would like to stay here with him forever.
"Wake up... I can't drag you out of your dream, I'm not physically with you .. "
I shook my head. I had to force my words out.
"I don't want to."
Frank's eyes started to turn colour.
He, and his fangs.. Shot at my neck.

Lights and pain were back on.
Doctos and nurses yelling something I couldn't make out. Frank scared me awake. He should've scared me to death..
I could feel something pushing my head even more now. I knew it was bandaged, but this was different.. It was Frank's spirt.. Pushing me to stay awake.

"THE BABY IS STILL ALIVE!" I heard a doctor scream.
I started screaming to them, that I wasn't pregnent.
Gerard walked in, he looked at the doctors furiously. But a hint of happiness in his eyes flickerd when he looked at me.
"I want a DNA test done by the end of tonight." He said to the doctor.
I started to shake my head when he pulled a chair to sit next to me after the doctors had moved aside.
"Frankie told me your little secret."
Sign up to rate and review this story