Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Murder Me Slowly

Pantries Are Full of Tasty Snacks

by AshTheDeathBat 1 review

Confessions of a Gerard Way.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-11-01 - Updated: 2010-11-02 - 1011 words

1Exciting
The two figures in the kitchen stood there, staring each other down. I started to wrestle with the chair I’d knocked over again. Stupid thing getting up in my business.

The figure in front of me growled; the other hissed in return.

“Leave.” The one in front of me hissed. It turned around, grabbed me and flung me into the pantry. At least, I think it was the pantry, it was too dark. The door was slammed shut. Well, at least I won’t starve to death.

A hand made it’s way over my mouth.

“Shh.” A voice hissed in my ear.

“Ger-”

“Quiet.” He said. His voice was so low, I had to think about what he told me.

We stayed in there in silence. I wasn’t sure what we were waiting for.

“Alright.” Gerard sighed. “He is gone.”

“Who was that?” I asked, realizing he had his arms around me.

“That was Cole. He’s a bad person.” He said. “Well, vampire. He is the one that transformed me into this hideous thing. I got revenge on him, and ever since then, he’s been trying to get me back.”

“What’d you do to him.” I asked.

He was quiet.

“Gerard?”

“I…” He pulled away from me and looked to the ground. “I killed the person he loved the most. Staked her heart right in front of him. Then, I went after him to finish the douche bag off. He got away, nearly killing me in the process. And now it’s come back to bite me.” He slammed his fist against the door.

“How?”

“He’s looking for you! He‘s looking for us! Everyone here is in trouble!” He exclaimed, his voice shook. “He knows how much a care for you. How much I care for everyone in this house at this moment. He’s probably been tracking me. He’s going to try and kill you. Then, maybe, who ever else he wants to see dead.”

“Th-That… No, that can’t be true.”

“He’s been waiting to get his revenge on me when I found something that I loved purely. When I was happiest in my life. And that time is right now.” He said angrily. “It’s all my fault.”

“Gerard, I’m going to be okay. Everything will be fine.” I told him.

“Don’t say that.” He snapped. “You have no clue what kind of maniac we are dealing with.” He flicked the light on. “This is a vampire that gets his kill, no matter what. He will take us all down.”

“Gerard-”

“I know that you don’t understand.” He growled at me, then took a lighter tone. “I’m going to help us get through this.”

“You-”

“I do have to.” He said, cupping my head in his hands. “I love you.”

The door flew open.

“We were supposed to be playing hide and seek.” Mikey told us, as he stared at the two of us standing in the pantry.

“Yeah,” Ainsley butted in. “Not letting the two of you play seven minutes in heaven.”

“We need to have a meeting.” Gerard ignored them.

“A band meeting?” Mikey asked.

“No. A vampire meeting.”

“Does that mean only vampires can come? Will there be beverages?” Ainsley asked.

“No, it’s for everyone.” Gerard rolled his eyes. “Just tell everyone to get down stairs.”

When we got down stairs, Frank, Bob, and Emma were already down there. I wanted to be fast like them.

“No.” Gerard looked over and smirked at me. I growled with anger, but said nothing. “You’re funny when you are angry.” I looked over and glared at him.

When everyone got down there Gerard began to talk, but was soon interrupted by my best friend, who just so happened to be joining the meeting late.

“Frankie!” She screamed, jumping on him and hugging him.” I thought that I lot you! I was looking or you upstairs, but I couldn’t find you. And then-”

“I’m sorry.” He laughed, pulling her into a kiss.

Oh yeah, they were dating now. Might have left out that detail because everyone is sick of it. They didn’t know how to control their tongues.

“Stop kissing long enough for me to talk about this.” Gerard sighed and glared at them.

“Fine.” They pulled away and all attention was on Gerard now.

“Alright, I’m just going to lay it out straight.” He took a breath. “Cole has found us.”

Everyone gasped. Well, everyone except for Elle.

“…Who?” She sounded so confused.

Gerard quickly explained who Cole was and his business.

“So, he’s coming after Hazel?” Ainsley stared at him with disbelief.

“Well, she is probably his main target, but we are all at risk now. All of our lives will be in danger.” He replied.

“What are we going to do?” Ray asked.

“We’re going to have to watch out backs. And if Cole appears, call for me.”

“We won’t be able to call you that fast.” Elle pointed out.

“You won’t call his cell.” Frank told her. “You’ll think his name, or yell it. Which ever comes first to you. Gerard has been able to pick up a lot of special abilities. He can communicate through minds.”

“Do what ever it takes. Anything with mine or Cole’s name and I’ll be there as soon as I hear it.”

“And then we kick some vampire ass, right?” I looked at Gerard, eager to hear my orders.

“No,” Gerard laughed slightly and looked at me. “You get the job of running away.”

“But I wanna kick ass too!” I whined.

“Don’t argue with me, Hazel.” He glared. “If you don’t do what I tell you, I’ll be the one kicking your ass. I’m not letting anything happen to you, or anyone else in this room. Clear, everyone?”

“Clear.” We all replied.

“Great. Dazzling.” Gerard mumbled then walked off to his room, slamming the door behind him.
Sign up to rate and review this story