Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > Wedgies

First Wedgie

by awesomelyanonymous 1 review

A random story I thought of after reading story sugestion sites. set during season two. Bobby Drake/Iceman, descovers a new pass time, picking on his best friend Jubilee.

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Iceman - Published: 2010-11-02 - Updated: 2010-11-06 - 491 words

0Unrated
Wedgies
Noun: when someone's underwear or other garments become wedged into the buttacks, causing mild to extreme pain.

-First wedgie-
It was the first time the New Recruits were allowed into the Danger Room for an actual class, Bobby, Sam, Ray, Jubilee, Amara, Rahne, Roberto & Jamie had all had mixed opinions on it. Bobby thought it was the most fun he's had in a long time, Sam thought he was ghonna die, Ray thought it was too easy, Jubilee thought the fact that her uniform got ripped alot becasue the boys didn't cover her was a justworthy reason to hit Bobby later, Amara thought Tabby would have enjoyed it better, Rahne thought that her powers were useless during the session, Roberto was bored out of his mind, Jamie hid in the locker room & maybe peed his pants, but claimed he jad just sat on a juice box. They ran out of juice boxes yesterday & Storm was going to buy new ones later.
"Ok, for your first session, that weren't half bad, too bad you failed to save the Damsel in Distress." Logan tells them as Jean & Cyclops carry an injured Roberto, AKA the Damsel, out on a stretcher, "More teamwork will be needed next session, & you have to cover your flank next time, otherwise..." Logan points to a bitter Jubilee, whose uniform is covered in rips & burns from when a Danger Room Rbot attacked her because nobody was covering her, "So go get changed, take the rest of the day off & we'll see about tomorrows session."
"That was Awesome!" Bobby chears running out infront of the other recruits while waving his arms out, only for Jubilee to storm past him & punch his arm, "Ok, Owe, what was that for?"
"For this!" She points at her uniforms various holes, including its now lack of sleeves, a large hole on her right thigh, & the large hole on the orso that stretches over the front & back, effectively splitting the entire uniform in two while exposing her purple bra & the waistband of her yellow granny panties.
"Hehe, you look rediculas." Bobby says, missing the point.
"Remind me to gut you later, I need to get changed." she turns around & stars walking away.
"Hey Jubes, I see longon I see France, I see Jubies underpants." Bobby mock sings, attempting to annoy her as much as possible, she retaliates by turning around & sticking her tongue out at him, before turning away & continue walking.
"Don't you know anything Jubes?" He runs up after her, "When someone sings that, your suposed to cover the undewear before this happens..." He grabs the back of her waistband, before she can react he pulls it up hard, lifting her off the ground & making the others laugh, "Wedgie!" when he lets go she kicks him in the shin & hits his arm, but he just laughs.
"That Hurt!"
"It's suposed to hurt!" he laughs. She storms off after he attempted to do it again.
Sign up to rate and review this story