Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > Wedgies

Second Wedgie

by awesomelyanonymous 1 review

Still angry about the last Wedgie, Jubilee tries to ignore Bobby the best she can, too bad he's insistent on bugging her.

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Iceman - Published: 2010-11-04 - Updated: 2010-11-04 - 509 words

0Unrated
-Second Wedgie-

It's been an hour since the New Recruits first training session, Jubilee is still mad at Bobby, but is trying to forget about it by watching TV, laying on the floor, trying to watch it, she should know that with a friend like bobby, concentrating isn't very easy.

"Hey Jubes, whatcha Watching?" Bobby asks walking in & sitting next to her.
"None of your damn business, beat it."
"Don't tell me you're still mad about me not covering you in the Danger Room Session."
"No, I'm not still mad about that, I'm still mad that after you let be get trashed you gave me a wedgie in front of everybody!" She tells him, half yelling while looking at him.
"Oh It's not a big deal, Roberto got Pantsed by Ray the other day in front of those Cheerleaders & he didn't get all angry." Bobby tells her.
"Because he hid in his locker & cried for 40 straight minutes!" She replies.
"Yeah, well, Roberto's got that whole pride thing, since when did you care what people think?"
"Yeah, I may not care what people think about me having 5 identicle yellow jackets, or what they may think about me always hanging out with guys, but what I do care is everyone I know seeing my underwear get pulled up my butt by one of my best friends!"
"Oh Its not a big deal, Jamie get's wedgies all the time, by all of us, including you."
"That's differwnt, EVERYONE picks on Jamie, he doesn't care. Besides, he kinda deserves it after that little stunt he pulled."
"Well it could be worse..."
"How?" She asks confused.
"Well," He gets up, putting his hands on her back, "The only thing more embarising then getting a wedgie," He sits on he back, facing her legs, "Is to get another Wedgie."
"Bobby don't you dare..."
"Too late, already daring." He pulls her Jacket up along with her T-shirt, seeing her underwear sticking out of the back of her Jeans, before grabing it & begining to pull it up, making he scream at him.
"Bobby If you don't let go now I will kill you so badly that they will never find the body!" He doesn't listen, instead he just continues pulling the yellow granny panties up her back, "I swear Bobby! You die so painfully that..." a ripping sound is heard, "Bobby!"
"Don't worry, they havn't ripped, just stretched out a little, now lets see if I can pull this over your head like in the cartoons." He taunts as he tries to imitate cartoons.
"Get off of me NOW!" She tries firing her fireworks at him, but can't aim with him on her back.
"Oh if you wan't to play with powers why didn't you just say so." He starts to freeze her underwear waistband in placeallowing him to leave with her still in a perminant wedgie.
"Drake! Get back her now!" He runs off, while she struggles to chase after him, especially when she runs into Jamie & knocks him over. Before chasing after Bobby once again/
Sign up to rate and review this story