Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > Wedgies

Third Wedgie

by awesomelyanonymous 0 reviews

The Next day, Jubilee has mostly forgotten about the wedgies, or at least isn't angry anymore, looks like bobby has some work to do.

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-06 - Updated: 2010-11-06 - 428 words

0Unrated
'Third Wedgie'
Bobby lays on his bed in the room he shares with Sam, quietly reading comics. Jubilee enters his room after getting bored, finding him like this. "What are you doing?" She asks.
"Reading, what does it look like."
"But, You don't read." She comments as she sits next to him on the bed.
"It's a comic smart ass. Besides, I thought you'd still be mad at me becuase of yesterday."
"Nah, I'm not one to hold a grudge after a nights rest, besides Its not like its the worst thing you ever did." they both roll their eyes.
"Ahh good times, hospitals can be so relaxing."
"Yeah, the waiting room maybe."
"So, what do you want?"
"I don't know, I'm just bored, figured if you keep bugging me, I could always bug you."
"That's not how it works." bobby comments looking up at her. "I get to annoy you, not the other way around."
"Oh really?" She says as she starts to prod his arm.
"Quit it."
"Make me." She keeps pushing him, eventually turning him onto his stomach, before sitting on his back, "Lets see how you like getting wedgied."
"I knew you were still annoyed." Before she can actually get her revenge however, he grabs her legs & flips rownd, before climbing onto her back this time, "Oh, did someone's revenge sceme fail miserably."
"Bobby, don't you even..."
"Too late, lets see what kind a wedgie I can give you today." he lifts up the back of her jacket, along with her shirt, just like last time, seeing this time purple underwear, a thong this time, "Oh, Look how grown up you are."
"Bobby If you give me another wedgie I will kill you, Kill you so badly no one will know!"
"Too late." He pulls the thong up, giving her a very painful wedgie.
"Bobby!" She creams at him.
"This is way too easy Jubes." He pulls it up to about her shoulders before a ripping is heard, this time not from it stretching, "Opps."
"Robert Drake!" The thong just rips off of her, causing her to really struggle, thinking fast, he grabs her jeans & gives her a wedgie with them.
"Bobby!" he gets off of her, before jumping out of his window & making a slide to safety, still holding his best friends ripped underwear.
"I'll apologise when you stop wanting to kill me!" Bobby yells back as he runs away. She on the other hand, returns to her room to change her underwear, needing a not ripped pair, this time not a thong.
Sign up to rate and review this story