Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > Wedgies

More Wedgies

by awesomelyanonymous 0 reviews

Bobby continues to mess with Jubilee, who isn't seeing the fun Bobby sees in wedgies.

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-13 - Updated: 2010-11-13 - 279 words

0Unrated
-More Wedgies-

Jubilee is listening to music on her portible music palyer-gadget, she's not really paying attention to what happens around her, as only one thought is one her mind, 'Wow is it hot today, I'm really firsty'. She wonders into the kitchen & opens the fridge, looking for a drink, she leans down to find a drink she can have.
"Wedgie!" Bobby cries running past & grabbing the back of her underwear, yellow boyshorts with a red waistband, pulling them hard up.
"Bobby!"
"You're way to easy!" Bobby starts pulling them up, getting them high up, managing to do what everyone thought impossible: He pulls the waistband over her head & lets go, her skull holding the undies in place.
"I'm ghoing to Kill You!" Jubilee screamed at him while trying to pull the waistband off, only for Bobby to pull it down over her eyes.
"Catch you later Jubes." He goes into the fridge & takes out the carten of OJ before leaving.
A Few Minutes later she manages to get the underwear off of her head, but not before most of the mansion has walked past, seen her, pointed & laughed, taken pictures or even taunt her, Yes, just about every New Recruit has been added to Jubilee's list of people to kill. When she finally gets the underwear off of her head, as well as stuffing the stretched fabric back into her jeans, she finally goes back to what she was doing, looking for a drink. She reopens the fridge, looks inside, & finds that the Carten of Juice is gone, she turns to the table behind her to see the juice carten standing there, empty, "Oh he is soo dead."
Sign up to rate and review this story