Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Murder Me Slowly

The Truth.

by AshTheDeathBat 1 review

Gerard drags a bloody Mikey home from a long night.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-11-05 - Updated: 2010-11-05 - 697 words

0Unrated
A/N: I would like to thank Subway for accidently ordering wraps and letting me take them home. Also, for giving me the skills to make a damn good wrap. ...This has nothing to do with the story.
This however does:
Thank you to the ones that have been giving me feedback. You are the bestest ever! :)


I walked down the street, toward my house. Mikey was slumped over my shoulders. His blood was trickling out of his neck and was starting to cover me. He wasn’t dead, but if I didn’t control myself, then he was going to be. I hadn’t had any blood for a few days. I shivered at the thought of myself ripping my own brother apart, then quickly shoved it away.

Tears of anger leaked out of my eyes with every step that I took. They had taken Hazel, and to rub it in my face, they turned Mikey into the thing I feared him to be the most. They were not getting away with this.

I burst through the front door to come face to face with serval shocked faces.

“Oh my God, Gerard!” Elle was by my side in an instant. “What happened?”

“Cole bit him.” I said as I laid the unconscious Mikey on the couch. “The fuck-wad bit him.”

“Is he going to be okay?” Elle asked as she took his hand in hers. “He’s not going to die, is he?”

“He’s not going to die.” I looked into her tear filled eyes. “He’s just going to become… a vampire.”

“Gerard.” Ainsley asked quietly. I turned to see her gripping Frank’s hand, worry filled both of their eyes. “Where is Hazel?”

The room was silent. I could feel everyone turn to look at me. I collapsed into a chair and sniffed back a sob. I ran my hands through my hair.

“Cole got her.” I mumbled, doing my best to keep myself from breaking down.

“What?” Echoed through the room.

“You just let them have her?” Emma yelled, angrily.

“No!” I sprang up and got in her face. “Do you fucking think that I would let them have her. Do you fucking think I would have let them do that to my brother. My own damn flesh and blood? These are the things I care about the most. I’m not a fucking fool, Emma.” I fell back into my chair, rubbing my temples. A soft growl escaped from my chest. I could feel my hunger growing.

Everyone inched away from me, knowing that I was getting worse. Frank put Ainsley behind him, as if I was going to jump on her at any moment.

“Why don’t you drink some of Mikey’s blood? He’s already bleeding.” Frank suggested.

“Hey!” Elle exclaimed, glaring at him.

“Hey, Frank, why don’t you go be a douche bag somewhere else?” I yelled at him.

“Drink my blood.” Ray said, suddenly.

“Ray…” Violet exclaimed, giving him an insecure look.

“Actually, Gee, go ahead and turn me.” I stared at him, not sure what to think of this.

“Ray,” Violet said again. “Please, think about this.”

“I did.” He said.

“Why do you want to be one all of a sudden?” Worry rang through her voice.

“What fun is it to be the only one in your band that isn’t a vampire?” He cast a smile at her.

“Are you sure?” I asked him, stepping in his direction.

“Yeah,” He said. “As long as you are okay with it.” He took Violet’s hand and looked at her.

“Are you okay with it?” I asked her.

She stood there for a few seconds, looking at Ray. “Yeah,” she sighed.

“You sure?” Ray asked, a smile twitched at the corners of his mouth.

“Positive.” She let got of his hand and he walked towards me.

“Okay, Gerard. Let’s do this.” He said.

“You are going to feel a sting.” I told him, tilting his head at an angle. A few of his thoughts flowed through my mind. “Shut the fuck up, you moron.” I laughed. “I’m not going to kill you.”
Sign up to rate and review this story