Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Murder Me Slowly

Let the Games Begin

by AshTheDeathBat 4 reviews

Hazel opens her eyes and finds she doesn't know where she is.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-11-05 - Updated: 2010-11-05 - 778 words

0Unrated
A/N: Huzzah! My house smells of burnt bacon. Oppsies. Reviews are always welcome. Flames and all.

I opened my eyes to stare into darkness. Panic rushed through me. I tried to stand up, only to be pulled back against a brink wall. I felt something on the wrist of my left arm. I touched it with my free hand to find that it was a metal cuff.

I jumped as a laugh filled the room.

“Why so jumpy?” Cole’s voice asked. A dim light flicked on.

He was standing by the door. The room looked to be a small basement. The room was empty, other than Cole and I. I glared up at him as tears filled my eyes. I didn’t know whether to be scared, or to be angry.

“Now, now.” He said, taking a step closer to me. I felt myself get closer to the wall. “No need to be afraid. I’m not going to hurt you,…yet.” He grinned.

“Wh-Where am I?” I did my best not to let it show that I was scared out of my mind.

“Like I’m telling you.” He snorted. “You will just tell your Gerard and he will come and save you.”

“Why are you doing this to me?” I asked him, feeling tears form in my eyes.

“Why?” He was close to me in an instant, cupping my face in his hands. “You want to know why? He killed my love. The one, true thing that I actually cared about was gone! And now…”

He stopped and his eyes went dark. I realized I was shaking.

“Now,” he gripped my face tighter. I could feel his nails digging into my skin. “I’m getting revenge.”

I whimpered slightly as he squeezed tighter.

“No, crying.” He sneered, then licked a tear that had run out of my eye and down my cheek. I cringed.

“Are you going to kill me?” I asked softly.

“No.” He said.

I sighed in relief.

“Not yet, at least.” A smirked snaked onto his face. “Now, let’s hear Gerard hear how much fun we are having.”

He quickly grabbed my index finger of my right hand in his hand and squeezed.

A loud snap filled the quiet room.

I let out a loud, shrill scream as I realized what he had done. I squeezed my eyes shut tight as the pain shot through my hand.

He let out a laugh, then moved to my middle finger. It snapped, I let out another cry of pain. Then, he left the room with out another word, closing the door behind him.

I sat there in the dim light and let tears fall from my eyes. Pain was throbbing through my hand.

Gerard’s voice had been ringing through my head.

‘Hazel, what’s wrong? What’s going on? Why won’t you answer?’

After a while he stopped. Once I had gotten control of my voice, he started in with the overprotective boyfriend role.

'What did he do to you?’ Gerard’s voice was impatient inside of my head.

‘I think he broke two of my fingers. Well, I’m pretty sure they are broken.’ I thought back to him. Still, kind of confused how we were able to communicate like this.

‘What?’ He growled. ‘Are you sure?’

‘Gerard, they are my fingers.’ I rolled my eyes. ‘I think that I would know whether they were broken or not.’

‘Don’t get snippy.’ He snapped. ‘Hazel, do you have any idea where you are? I can’t fucking track you down.’

‘I don’t know.’ I told him. ‘He won’t tell me. All I know is that it’s dark and I’m chained to a wall. There is a small window a few feet away from me that’s like less than a foot wide.’

There was a few seconds of silence before his voice filled my head again.

‘Hazel, I need you to stay alive.’

‘I can’t control that Gerard.’

‘Listen to me!’ He ordered. ‘You do not let him get anything sharp near you. He won’t poison you because he wants to harm you with his bare hands. Fight back if you can.’

‘Okay, Gerard.’

‘Oh and one more thing. Do not let him get his fangs into your neck. Got it?’

‘Got it.’

‘I want you out of there living, and with your heart beating.’

I heard foot steps.

‘Don’t say anything else, Gerard. He is coming.’

My mind fell silent as the door swung open, crashing against the wall as it did. I looked up and glared at the smirking Cole.
Sign up to rate and review this story