Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

New Years

by Motherwar_13 2 reviews

“Still just so I don’t have to spend the first hours of this year holding your hair back, that’s enough for you.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-11-09 - Updated: 2010-11-09 - 996 words - Complete

1Exciting


Guys thank you soooo much for the lovely comments! They are so much appreciated. I am thrilled you guys love this story, its been so long since I've posted anything, thanks so much.
******

Abigail smiled as she greeted her mother and step fathers guests. She made polite conversation with his coworkers and boss. Then joked a bit with Gerard and Mikey’s parents. Mikey was out with his friends most likely getting into trouble. Gerard snuck up behind her and pulled her to the side.

“I think we’ve bullshited enough and they are well off enough to not notice us missing or this.” He smiled showed her the bottle he had under his jacket. She smiled and they both snuck out the back door and across to his house. They sat on the couch watching tv and the ball drop. Both clanging the glasses of orange juice and gin welcoming in the new year.

“Happy new year.”

“Happy new year too you.” She giggled feeling warm and fuzzy.

“You’re tipsy aren’t you.”

“I don’t know maybe, I feel great, and totally in control so I don’t’ think you’ll get to watch any embarrassing moments sorry.”

“Still just so I don’t have to spend the first hours of this year holding your hair back, that’s enough for you.” He took her half empty glass away taking it to the kitchen, she didn’t object.

“So now what do we do all the good movies are in your room aren‘t they?” She called and then made her way to the stairs.

“I don’t know what’s up there, I hardly live here anymore remember.” He called back as she opened his bedroom door.

“You don’t have to remind me.:” she whispered as she sat down in front of his stack of movies going through them.

“You know not really in the mood for any of these especially this.” She smirked holding up an x-rated one.

“Give me THAT!” he snatched it from her quickly hiding it under mattress, making her laugh.

“While you search the rest of your room for porn that you don’t remember being here, I’m going to the bathroom.” She winked grabbing a t shirt from the basket of clean laundry on his bed.

“Deicide on anything or are we going to have to watch Dick all night?” she fell on to his bed next to him as he flipped channels. “Clark Gerard, Dick Clark.” She clarified after seeing the look on his face. “You know for a hot college guy you seem really uptight when I find a movie of two girls making out or say the d word..” he covered her mouth.

“You have one drink and now look at you. You used to think that stuff was gross.” He giggled.

“I still do, well mostly when ever I hear people talk about it at school. Maybe its just that most of the people I hear talking about I really didn’t want that image in my head.”

“Right. I guess that makes sense.” He turned his attention back to the tv.

“I am not watching this Gerard, the last time you made me watch it I couldn’t sleep for a week.” She rolled her eyes at the screen. “ I hate spiders and you know it. Now turn it.”

“I like it.”

“Turn it.” She snatched the remote and changed the channel.

“Give it back.”

“No! I don’t want to watch it.” she pulled it out of his reach laughing and he pulled her by the waist into his lap and grabbed the remote out her hand. She fought back grabbing a pillow and hitting him with it. When the heard the front door slam closed and they both froze then scrambled to his door waiting, then creeping to the stairs to see who it was.

“If its my mom or dad it will be okay just act normal. We’ll just say we got board and came to watch a movie.” Gerard whispered she nodded in agreement and both careful not to be seen or heard creped down the stairs skipping the one that squeaks and peaked around the corner to see who came home. They watched as Mikey stepped into the living room laughing pulling a girl by the hand and kissing her. Gerard covered her mouth knowing she would gasp and they both stood there not making a sound. They stared at each other as they listened to what went on in the living room.

“It sounds like he’s trying to suck something really big through a straw.” Abi whispered making Gee chuckle. She took another peek around the corner and he watched as her eyes got as big as quarters.

“Eww I know her, why is he making out with her?”

“Shhh, come on sneak back up there.” he pulled her hand and gave her a pushed up the stairs. They just made it to the top of the stairs when they heard voiced and footsteps. They other two where on their way to Mikey’s room. Abi and Gerard slipped into Gerard’s room cracking the door just as the other two giggled and kissed their way passed.

“Well that was…hell of a lot better then watching tens of thousands of spiders.” She sighed as she picked the remote up from the floor and sat on the bed, flipping the channels. “Well now all that’s on is infomercials, or well porn.” she laughed as there was a knock on the door. They both looked at each other and Gerard opened the door.

“Gerard good your home I need to um… oh hey Abigail.” Mikey smiled and blushed a little then whispered something into his brothers ear. Gerard smiled and walked to his bag on the floor dug around and the handed something to Mikey who thanked him and quickly left.
Sign up to rate and review this story