Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

New Years part 2

by Motherwar_13 3 reviews

They both sat in silence for a moment flipping the channels, he kept glancing over at her. “You okay?” “Huh yeah my head just feels light, but other then that.” “Lay down its late a...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2010-11-10 - Updated: 2010-11-10 - 1414 words - Complete

3Hot
You guys are too sweet! I hope that this turned out as good and sweet like I wanted enjoy!



They both sat in silence for a moment flipping the channels, he kept glancing over at her. “You okay?”

“Huh yeah my head just feels light, but other then that.”

“Lay down its late anyway.” He smiled and moved off the bed letting her lay down, pulling back the covers She slipped under them and laid her head down on the pillow. He got the sleeping bag ready just as he was bending down she reached out and grabbed his hand stopping him. She leaned up and grabbed him by the neck and pushed her lips to his, he pushed back and then pulled away.

“Abi, what are you doing?”

“Sorry, its just I was thinking about it all night.” Abi backed further away but didn’t lay down. “Your were my first kiss I don’t know I just thought you know it would be okay to again..”

“I’m not mad Abi, its just you’ve drank a little, I didn’t know if you where thinking straight.”

“Ger, I’ve been more messed up on cold medicine I’m thinking pretty clear. Kiss me again, like before.” She whispered sitting up and moving slightly closer but not close enough, letting him make a choice. Gerard moved closer pressing his forehead to hers, closing his eyes. He lifted her face by her chin and kissed her softly moving his other hand to her face. She licked his bottom lip then ran her tongue over the roof of his mouth, as he ran his over her teeth caressed her tongue. Abi deepened the kiss and moved closer to him, both of them panting. “Gerard, wait.” He kissed her again a little more roughly and broke it when she lightly pushed his chest.

“I want, want I trust you.” She stopped and took a breath, he waited sitting back to get more comfortable. “Gerard, remember what I told you the first time we kissed?”

“That you wanted to know what it was like.”

“I want to know what sex is like, and I want it to be with you. I trust you.”

“Abi, that’s something special you should love the guy that is your first.”

“Gerard you’re my best friend, we are closer then blood. I want this. Do you want to?”

“Abi, you know I think you are beautiful. If you want this and are sure. I don’t want you to regret this and lose you.” Gerard grabbed her hand and kissed it, then pulled her closer kissing her. She leaned up on her knees kissing him deeply, cupping his face, she put her knees on either side of his hips. He hesitated a moment before putting his hands on her hips.

“I don’t make you uncomfortable do I, or gross you out?”

“Absolutely not. I just want to go slow enough making sure you know you can stop if you want.”

“Touch me, Gerard. I want to know what it feels like to have your hands on me, all over me.” His mouth moved down her neck and shoulders as his hands moved down her hips to her thighs just under the hem of his shirt, slowly lifting it over her head. He stared up at her taking in the sight of her as he moved his finger tips down her collar bone then feathered them over her nipples. He kissed down her breast bone slowly taking pleasure in watching the goose bumps spread over her skin. Caressing her breast with his hands, cupping them, then kissing her nipples before sucking them. She let out a deep sigh and let her head fall back.

“Do you like that Abi?”

“Mmmmmm” She ran her fingers through his hair. He smiled at her reply and continued his work, then moved his fingers down her stomach using his other hand to cup her ass. She moved her fingers down to his neck caressing his hairline. She ground her hips against his, feeling him harden as she moved. Gerard moved them around laying he on her back, she tugged at his shirt and he pulled his off and tossed it on the floor. Abi moved her hands from his shoulders down his chest. He leaned back on his knees as he pulled off her panties.

“Are you okay?” He whispered and smiled down at her as she nodded. Gerard leaned down kissing her, moving his hand up her inner thigh. “Do you like the way I touch you?”

“Yessss” she hissed. “Don’t stop.”

“I’m not, I’m going to touch you okay, if it hurts just tell me.” She nodded and braced herself. “Relax it will hurt less.” He ran his fingers up and down her thigh then over her clit. She tensed up and sucked in air as he moved his fingers up and down her slit, tempting her. He moved one finger down to her opening, slowly pushing in and slowly started to move it in and out. She winced slightly and held her breath letting it out as she started to enjoy it. “Does that feel good?” She moaned her answer and he added his middle finger, soon bringing up the pace, getting harder as he hers her pleasure and how wet she was getting.

“Okay this is going to hurt a little, I’m going to be as gentle as I can.”

“This feels good Ger please,” He curved his fingers still pumping until breaking her. Abigail stopped bucking her hips and called out, he stopped moving, resting his forehead on hers. “I’m so sorry, but its better this way.” She relaxed and nodded. He started again until he was sure she was enjoying it, and he could hardly contain himself, quickly getting out of his pants grabbing a condom and taking his place back between her legs.

“Are you sure about this? We can stop if you want.”

“Yes, I want it. But not with that not yet I want to feel you..” He smirked at her aggressiveness and kissed her again as he placed his self at her entrance. “If that’s what you want, are you ready even if you can’t take it, I’ll stop.”

“Okay,” her voice trembled he wasn’t sure from excitement or nervousness maybe both. He pushed into her, stopping half way, she clenched around him, and dug her nails into his shoulders. It took almost ever bit he had not to push all the way and pound into her. He kissed her deeply trying to get her to relax pushing the rest of the way in. Abi called out loudly, whining slightly. “I’m so sorry.” He grunted waiting for her to lay flat on the bed again. He moved his hips slowly cupping her cheek. “Open your eyes, look at me.”

Abi’s eyes fluttered open and he smiled. He pulled at her lip with his teeth, as he sped up a little. It took a few more minutes, for her to relax and start getting into it.

“You feel so good, so good.” Gerard grunted as he moved, kissing her neck and shoulders.

“Ger, this is” She stopped and her breath got more erratic gripping him tighter to her. He not afraid of hurting her, the bed started to move against the wall, she called out clenching around him as she came. He moved in and out over her hoping to come to his release.

“Please.” she tightened her legs around him and he pushed harder feeling the tingle in his belly. She leaned up kissing him hard, trying to ignore the dull pain that was getting slightly worse the faster he moved. She was about to stop him when he gave two more deep thrusts and withdrew quickly, spilling on to her stomach. Abi dropped her head onto the pillow and opened her eyes.

“I am so sorry, that hurt you didn’t it.” He whispered breathlessly and moved the hair from her face. “So sorry.” he kissed her gently on the lips neither of them closing their eyes.

“Its okay, really.” Abi smiled weakly and moved when he climbed off and gave her a shirt to clean up with. They kissed again after they both dressed and he laid back down beside her stroking her head.

“Abi?”

“Hmmm.”

“Nevermind, good night.”

“Night.”
Sign up to rate and review this story