Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Nothing But Memories

Being Read Like A Book

by AlexisSCREAM 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-11-11 - Updated: 2010-11-11 - 220 words - Complete

0Unrated
here's a short update :D
xoxo
Nikki


I let out a tiny squeak, unable to explain what I was doing. Well, it’s not like it was THAT obvious, was it?
“Brendon, baby. Don’t do that” Ryan urged, holding his hand out for me to pass him the blade.
“I just wanted to try it” I whispered, feeling as small as a mouse as he led me out of the bathroom. I stared at the blank blue carpet that covered the floorboards of our apartment. I could tolerate the pain. It wasn’t too severe, it didn’t hurt too much but the look on Ryan’s face did. It hurt so much I could barely breathe.
“Here… I’d better bandage that up” Ryan sighed, grabbing some bandages and grabbing my arm viciously.
“Oww” I cried.
“Sorry I just hate seeing you hurt” he sighed. He took a while carefully bandaging my arm and washing the wound with antiseptic creams and lotions, looking up at me constantly to make sure I wasn’t in any pain. I never made a sound, but he could tell it all form my facial expressions. Damn kid could read me like a fucking book. As soon as it was bandaged we climbed back into bed and I fell into a dreamless sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story