Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Of Dogs and Pink Hair

Underwear

by SeparatedCow 0 reviews

Kiba tries to snatch Sakura's underwear.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Kiba, Sakura - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-05-09 - Updated: 2006-05-09 - 1444 words

-1OOC
Kiba held out his new video camera, holding it out in front of his face and filming a women that stood in fromt of him. He grinned as he began speaking.

"Hello, this is the life of Inuzuka Kiba, the sad twisted story of mishaps and chaos of a simply dashing young boy." He grinned, then adverted the camera to zoom into his girlfriend, Sakura's face.

"This is the love of his life, the one who put a stop to his misery and-and...made out like a wild dog with him." The Inuzuka clan member grinned as Sakura scowled at him.

"And this is our cute little Shinzo, who is sleeping in his royal stroller." Kiba zoomed the lenses into the baby's face, who slept silently with a soft snore escaping it's lips. The boy had light pink hair that covered almost all his head and two big eyes that shimmered with excitement. On his cheeks burned the Inuzuka markings.

Kiba continued his speech,"And here we are at the-wonderfully beautiful restruant..."

"Shut it Inuzuka." Sakura lit up a cigarette with her pink lighter, scowling at her boyfriend. Kiba pouted, his bottom lip quivering in a cute manner. Sakura smiled, then grabbed his bottom lip with her manicured nails.

"Oh, yes you are a cutie, oh yes you are-"

Kiba freed himself from her grasp.

"We are sitting in our castle that sits in a far away land with lush forests and-"

Actually, the three of them all sat peacefully eating cookies and drinking tea at a local tea shop, well, it was peaceful...that is until Kiba got out his video camera.

This camera was Kiba's joy, often coaxing it and petting it like a small child. So, whipping it out and bragging about it's water proof coating and shiny new buttons that he had no clue what they peformed and it's super whatever million zoom lenses and shit like that, he decided to film the tea shop.

The red button glowed...red as it blinked in and out:

recording...

Kiba snuggled up closer to Sakura and started speaking again.

"So what do you like about this..unique coffee shop." Kiba laughed lightly as began to zoom into Sakura's face.

"Get that thing away from here." Sakura snapped, taking a drag from a cigarette that she held between her fingers, as Kiba leered even closer into her face "Get the damn thing away from here!"

Kiba whined, "Aww c'mon Sakura, you know you wanna, you know you wanna.."

"I'm not your dog."

"Well sometimes you act like one, Akamaru doesn't even like this camera!"

"Then your dog's smarter then you." Sakura puffed a cloud of smoke into his face.

"Dammit Sakura! That was like three centimeters away from messing with my baby." Kiba gently rubbed his fingers against the black electronic.

"Oh my god, you really scare me you know that?"

"Hey you kissed me first!" Kiba pointed a finger at her face.

"My mistake." Sakura leaned foward and kissed him on the cheek.

"Do that again." Kiba smirked playfully.

Sakura smashed her cigarette butt into an ashtray, then leaned foward and smashed her lips onto his. Kiba let his tongue explore around her mouth-

"You guys could eat each other's faces in your house ya know."

Sakura and Kiba separated, both annoyed by the interupption. They both turned to face a lazy sand nin, Kitty hat and face makeup completing him.

"Well if it isn't dog-boy and strawberry short cake." The puppeter smirked down at the young couple who seemingly glared at him.

"You always seem to interupt us during out make out sessions...why don't you go rub up against Tenten?" Kiba snapped his head towards him, utterly digusted that the kiss was broken. Sakura smiled.

"Don't be such a baby." Sakura kicked Kiba from under the table, "So Kankuro, would you care to sit down?"

"My pleasure, my princess." Kankuro leaned down, bowing near her feet. He then leaned foward and planted a kiss on her hand.

Ino blushed, then turned to Kiba,"See, he knows how to treat a lady."

"Oh really?" Kiba's face went red in anger,"I can do that."

Kiba grabbed hold of Sakura's hand and started licking it.

"Ew!" Sakura pulled her hand away from his and wiped it against Kankuro's sleeve,"That's disgusting."

"Hey! why'd you wipe it on me!"

"You seemed to like it last night...you know when we were-" Kiba began.

"Enough! That is enough coming from your mouth!" Sakura pushed Kiba away from her, before going for a new cigarette. Kiba snuggled in closer again.

"Nice teashop actually, it looks kind of worn on the outside." Kankuro leaned his face into his hand before continuing, "So how long?"

Sakura and Kiba looked at him quizically, "How long what-"

"The baby, how old is the baby?"

"Oh , three months." Sakura replied quickly tucking the baby under it's covers.

"Isn't he just adorable?" A voice interuppted them all when a tall lanky woman stomped over and plomped in a seat next to Kankuro.

Kiba grinned,"Well hello Ino."

Ino leaned foward, placing a peck on his cheek,"Hey Inuzuka, it's been awhile."

" Sakura, do you have any idea where Neji is? I've been trying to find him all day." Ino held her hand out, motioning that she wanted a pack. Sakura grimaced and handed her a purse.

"No I don't, oh it's in the second pocket to the rig- OWAH!" Sakura leaped up, almost knocking over the table. Kankuro and Ino stared at the fushcia haired girl strangely.

"Is something wrong honey?" Kiba smirked, leaning back in his chair. Sakura growled and sat back down , shooting a bunch of oh-no-you-don't looks.

"What was that about?" Ino asked Sakura, leaning against the table, a cigarette in one of her hands,"Hey-wasn't Kankuro just here?" Ino pointed to the empty chair next to her.

Under the table, Kiba reached his hands out, rubbing against Sakura's leg tenderly. It took all over Sakura's will power not to groan and moan right at the table.

Kiba started to rub in bigger, bolder strokes, caressing under her skirt and beginning to lift her skirt up...

" Sakura, why are you moaning?"

Sakura sweat dropped, "Oh! Nothing, nothing! I'm just a little tried that's all." Sakura rubbed the back of her neck before glaring at Kiba. Kiba smirked.

"Oh, I know, Sakura you were such an animal last night! I could barely even-"

Sakura slapped her hand over his mouth, her nails biting into his cheeks, "Oh, ya we went to a party last night."

Ino chuckled, smoothing her hand over the table cloth,"Oh, you mean Naruto's party?"

Sakura nodded furiously, having no idea of any party but thought it was best to pretend. Ino laughed, tucking the lighter back into Sakura's purse.

"Funny, cause that party's tonight." Ino took a drag from her cigarette and blew a puff into Sakura's face. Sakura was about to blow back at Ino when a hand was placed back on her leg, scooting closer to her groin. She turned to Kiba glaring.

Kiba grinned and leaned his face into his hand, still working his hand towards the hem of her panties.

Sakura sighed, whenever her boyfriend was horny, bad things were always to follow. She slammed her legs against his hands, crushing his fingers tightly between her legs.

Ino looked at them strangely, "What are you guys doing?"

"Ino, what time is Naruto's party tonight." Sakura asked, despartely trying to change the subject and keep her underwear on.

"It's...I think it's at 6:30, It'll probably start even later, cuz' you know how big of a ass he is when getting ready for a party."

Sakura nodded, and squeaked when Kiba had pried his hands from her legs and began to pull down her skirt from the top. He grinned again, Sakura smacked him across the cheek and smiled as he fell from his chair, holding a huge red welt that now formed on his cheek.

Ino sighed, I'm so glad that Shikamaru is too lazy to try to snatch my underwear...She turned to Sakura, who was scolding a whining Kiba.

"So, I'll meet you at the party."

Kiba and Sakura watched as the slender blonde disapeared, her heels clicking away and hitting the sidewalk.

Sakura sighed, "Thank god, she's gone."

Kiba grinned, "Yeah, since she's gone..." He wrapped his arms around her waist and snuggled closer to her, he then hoisted her up and picked her up, slinging her over his shoulders.

He chuckled as she squirmed and threatened to kill from his grasp.

"I want those undies."

He said.
Sign up to rate and review this story