Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Confused Love [sequel to my drunk love]

Messed Up.

by shehadtheworld12 3 reviews

A year later. Things are good? Yes. Will they stay that way? Perhaps not.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-11-18 - Updated: 2010-11-18 - 1244 words

2Exciting
a/n: consider this the intro?
~~

1 year later

"Do I have to go?!" Asia whined as I gave her a sympathetic smile and squeezed her hand. Didn't she understand how hard this was for me too?

"I know you don't honey, but you have to go to school." I explained for the 10th time as she looked at me with sadness.

"I pwomise I won't be a bad girl." she reasoned as I felt my heart ache a little.

"Asia, you're never a bad girl sweetie. We're not doing this to punish honey, we're doing this so you can get smart." Bob assured her while getting down to her level. "You still get to play, draw, read, and make new friends. You're just nervous." he explained while she wasn't falling for it.

The bell was getting close to ringing as I fixed her little Dora The Explorer backpack and checked to see she had her lunch with her and other items. I never felt more like a mom like I did right then and now. Asia turned her head to the classroom door and then to the playground before looking at me with tears in her eyes.

“Pwease don’t make me go mommy.” she whispered in a meek voice as she hugged as I felt tears spring my own eyes. I hugged her tightly before looking up at Bob as if pleading with him. Maybe this was too soon for her. He frowned but shook his head. This was hard for him as it was for me.

“She needs to go Tissa.” he said firmly as I looked back down and kissed her head.

“I’m sorry baby, but you have to go.” I replied as she hung her head down and stayed quiet until the bell rang. The kids piled inside the classroom while the teacher with soft brown eyes and brown hair had greeted us as well as the other parents before I lifted Asia’s head up to me softly.

“Listen to me, I want you to have a very good day. You’re going to make some friends and learn something new. I packed you your favorite lunch and snacks alright. Then once you’re done playing and learning, I promise me and daddy will be right here waiting for you okay?” I told her as she looked at me carefully before nodding.

“I’ll see you later kiddo. Have fun. We love you.” Bob added before hugging her and kissing her head.

“I wuv you too daddy and mommy.” she replied as I kissed her.

“Love you too baby.” I softly smiled before the teacher came up to us.

“Hello, who do we have here?” she smiled genuinely as Asia looked at her.

“Asia.” she replied.

“Hello there Asia, do you want to come inside so we can get started? We’re going to have a lot of fun today.” she asked as Asia looked back at us. We both nodded at her and she nodded back at the teacher who held out her hand.

“Come on then sweetie.” she replied as Asia took her hand while I thanked the teacher as she nodded at us.

“Bye baby.” I called to her as she waved back at me. I felt half of my heart go with her as she walked with the teacher to the classroom door and I kept watching her until the door closed. I sighed as I already missed her.

“Are you okay?” Bob whispered as he put his arm around my waist as I frowned.

“I wonder if my mom felt this way on my first day of preschool. It seemed like yesterday I had just given birth to her. Now she’s already in school, then it’ll be first grade, then junior high, then high school.” I sighed and closed my eyes as he smiled and wiped the small tears in my eyes.

“She’s growing up really fast isn’t she?” he asked as I nodded. He kissed my head and grabbed my hand.

“Come on. We’ll see her soon.” he added before taking my hand as I looked back at the school before sighing and walking back to the car. I felt light headed as I rested on the car door and took a deep breath. I've been feeling this way for a week now, I didn't know what was going. Couldn't have been that stressed could I?

"Are you alright?" Bob asked as I nodded while he kissed my hand as I got inside the car and chewed on my lip while we pulled out into the parking lot. In a span of year things had been exceptionally well. Me and Bob were closer, as well as he was closer with Asia. Hell, he had even moved most of his stuff in. For a minute here the puzzle seemed complete. Call me a pessimist, but I knew I couldn't be that lucky.

"Are you getting any more ideas for the new album?" I asked him as he kept his eyes focused on the road but nodded.

"Yeah, mostly Gee though, you know the crazy chemist he is. Always got something brewing in that head of his." he replied as I smiled while watching the trees passing by. My stomach felt unsettled and nervous as I tried to ignore it but couldn't shake it.

"Umm...did Brian call back yet about the potential tour?" I asked trying to distract myself while he didn't seem to notice.

"No not yet. I'm guessing it'll be in a couple months though...are you okay?" he asked me as I looked at him.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I stuttered while he eyed me.

"Are you sure?" he asked once more as I nodded.

"I'm fine." I said firmly as he let it go and shrugged.

"You know Mikey and Alicia are finally thinking about planning the wedding. Been a damn year and they still haven't tied the knot." he said shaking head as I nodded in agreement while the feeling in my stomach got stronger as I gripped the car seat until I couldn't take it anymore.

"Bob." I gasped. "Pull over."

"Huh?"

"Pull over!" I shouted as he jumped slightly before swerving the car until it stopped on the side of the dirt road. I threw open the door and this morning's breakfast was splattered everywhere as I coughed and empty the contents of my stomach. I groaned as Bob reached over to rub my back while I kept coughing.

"Tissa, are you okay?" he asked worriedly as I sat back up and wiped my mouth, thankfully with a napkin that was inside the glove compartment.

"I'm fine." I replied with a sigh as I recoiled back into the car and rubbed my temples with my index and middle fingers.

"Are you sure?" he asked again as I nodded.

"Do you need to see the doctor?" he added as I shook my head.

"No...I just think I ate too much." I lied as he looked at me carefully before we were back on the road again. I twiddled my thumbs as I tried to calm down. This wasn't the first time I was sick. I chewed on my lip as a sudden thought popped into my head. This was feeling was way too familiar...

"Oh God." I whispered in my head. It couldn't be what I was thinking...

Could it?
Sign up to rate and review this story