Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > "I Could Wait For You For... Forever"

"I Could Wait For You For... Forever"

by ilo9vemcrgmfrb 0 reviews

Bennie MacNamara- pop star and VERY public alcoholic and druc addict- has been sent on tour with My Chem in a last-straw attempt to clean her up. [This is a re-upload. I deleted it a while back due...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-11-19 - Updated: 2010-11-20 - 1549 words - Complete

3Ambiance
Bennie McNamara ran down the steps of the Police station and into the back seat of her manager's waiting SUV. The paparazzi were having a field day with this one, just as they had on her three trips to rehab.
"Bennie... How many times are we going to have to do this?" He asked as he handed her a ponytail for her long brown hair. Bennie shrugged.
"Do what? Get completely stoned off my ass and drive home, or get arrested for it?" Bennie asked, fake charm in her voice.
"Bennie, you know what I mean."
"No, Kyle... I'm not sure that I do." She innocently said as she grabbed her blackberry out of her purse.
"Put that damned crackberry down and listen to me!" Kyle demanded. Bennie's head shot up.
"Now, obviously, rehab did nothing for you. I'm sending you on tour with a band whose lead singer went through some drug and alcohol problems a few years back, maybe he can help you." Kyle explained as he maneuvered his oversized, gas-guzzling SUV through the streets of Bennie's swanky Beverly Hills neighborhood.
"What band?" Bennie practically demanded as she shoved her phone back into her oversized purse.
"I don't remember. I'm friends with their manager. His name's Brian. But... the band's called... Shit! My Chemical Romance? Does that sound right?" Kyle asked as he pulled into Bennie's driveway, maneuvering around three different tour busses.
"My Chemical Romance? They haven't toured in over a year! Nobody's going to show up!" Bennie complained as she jumped out of the car.
"Well... you're leaving tonight. Your first show's in three days." Kyle said as Bennie stormed toward her front door, her sequined black dress getting covered in dirt as she kicked the gravel around with each step.
"And if I refuse?" She demanded as she turned around.
"I quit." Kyle simply said before getting in his car and driving away. Bennie grunted in frustration and stomped the rest of the way into her house.
"Anna Leigh! Come upstairs and help me pack!" Bennie shouted as she started up the stairs.
"I already packed your stage clothes, ma'am. All that needs to be done is for you to pick out your regular clothes." The fair haired girl explained as she trailed behind Bennie.
"Oh... Just... Just pack up all of my jeans, whatever color, my black shoes... all of them, and my black and white shirts and dresses... all of those too." Bennie said before quickly grabbing a change of clothes and quickly getting what she deemed as a much needed shower.

Spoke to Anna Leigh. Thank you.
-Kyle


Bennie sighed as she pulled her hair into a pony tail.

You say that as if I was given a choice.

"Bennie! There's someone here to see you!" Anna Leigh said as she knocked on the bathroom door. Assuming it was the guy she'd met at the club she'd gone to the night before, Bennie told her assistant to show him to her room. Bennie pulled her blow dryer out of the closet and quickly did her hair, before changing into her tightest skinny jeans, and a nearly see through black top. She studied herself in the mirror and decided against makeup. She plastered a huge smile on her face as she put on a pair of bright yellow six inch pumps.
"Uhm... who are you?" She practically spat as she emerged from her bathroom and her eyes fell upon a guy in ripped jeans, a misfits T-shirt, and dirty converse. And his hair... looked like rats had burrowed in it.
"I'm Gerard Way. Your manager talked to my manager, who talked to me about you and your... situation." He explained. Bennie rolled her eyes and grabbed her purse from the night table that Anna Leigh had placed it on for her.
"I am unaware of any... 'situation' that you might think I have... other than the fact that I need to get on my tour bus and get some fucking sleep." Bennie said before walking back through her bathroom and into her closet to make sure her trunks were packed and in the bus. Satisfied, Bennie stormed down the stairs, and got onto her bus, only to find Gerard sitting on her couch.
"Last time I checked, your band had its own bus!" Bennie nastily called to Gerard as she kicked off her shoes and climbed into bed, fully clothed.
"Yeah, we do... but your couch is just so much more comfortable!" Gerard called back before reclining on the couch.
This is going to be a long tour... Bennie thought as she rolled over on the couch that she'd converted into a giant bed in the back of her tour bus.


Gerard flopped himself on Bennie's bed and pulled the blankets off of her.
"What do you want?" Bennie groaned as she pulled her pillow over her head.
"Brian wanted me to wake you up for dinner." Gerard said as he ripped her pillow away from her.
"Brian's not my manager. Why should I care what he wants?" Bennie asked as she moved further away from Gerard. Gerard shrugged and stood up.
"Get out!" Bennie commanded as she buried her face in the bed. Gerard threw her blankets and pillow off of the bed before starting to jump. Bennie groaned and threw her extra pillow at Gerard. Gerard caught it and threw it back without missing a jump. Bennie stood up and pushed Gerard over before storming into the kitchen area on her bus and getting a beer out of the fridge.
"You're an asshole, you know that?" Bennie shouted as she opened her beer. Gerard walked into the kitchen holding his head as Bennie began to drink her beer.
"We're at the restaurant already, we don’t have time for you to drink a beer." Gerard complained as he walked over to Bennie, his intent to take the beer away from her. Bennie walked toward the couch, all the wile drinking the beer.
"Jesus... you're chugging that thing like it's water." Gerard mused as Bennie finished her beer.
"Now... Now we can go to dinner." She breathlessly said as she stepped into her shoes. Gerard sighed as she walked out the door, beer can still in hand. Gerard shook his head as he grabbed her purse off of the counter and followed after her.
Brian was right, this would be a challenge.

"Bennie!" A girl with brown and pink hair greeted Bennie as she and Gerard walked into the restaurant.
"Who are you?" Bennie asked as she was attacked with a hug.
"Dawn, don't trample our opening act, please... we kind of need her." Bob said as he pulled Dawn back to her seat.
"Sorry, she just likes your music, and she gets a little... star struck sometimes." Bob explained as he walked back over to Bennie, Frank, Ray, and Mikey trailing behind him.
"It's... it's okay." Bennie said as she looked toward the table and zeroed in on the alcohol menu.
"I'm Bob." He introduced himself. Bennie quickly shook his hand and looked at all of the other guys.
"Frank."
"Mikey."
"Ray."
"Hi, you must be Bennie! I'm Ember." A girl with black, choppy layered hair introduced herself. Bennie smiled.
"Yep... That's me." She said before walking over to the bar.
"Martini. Dry. Make it a double... Make that two." Bennie said as she sat down on a stool and set a hundred dollar bill on the bar.
"Is that a tip?" The bartender asked as he poured Bennie's drinks.
"It might be... as long as you keep 'em coming." Bennie said before gulping down her first martini.
"We're slow on Wednesdays, I think I can handle that." He said with a wink as he took the money off of the counter and began to pour Bennie another drink.
"Good, because I kind of need you to be able to handle it tonight." Bennie said, laughing.
"I'm Josh, by the way." The bartender introduced himself as he set Bennie's third drink down in front of her. Bennie downed her second drink and stood up.
"Well... Josh, I'm going to go sit down at that table," Bennie said as she pointed to the table where the band and their girlfriends sat, "And I'm going to drink this one a little slower, but keep an eye out, and bring me a new one when I run out." Bennie concluded before walking away.

"So... do you drink this much often?" Ember asked as she and Frank helped Bennie back to her bus.
"What are you talking about? I've hardly had anything to drink!" Bennie slurred as she stumbled up the stairs to her bus.
"Yeah... right. And I'm the pope." Frank said as he grabbed Bennie's arm so she wouldn't fall.
"Okay... maybe I've had just one sip too -hiccup- many." Bennie added with a laugh.
"Oh, yes... Just one sip. Not that you had 11 martinis. Just that that last sip was one too much." Frank said as he helped Bennie onto her bed.
"Boy am I glad I'm not going to be on the whole tour." Ember mumbled as she and Frank got off of Bennie's bus, headed back toward their own.
"Oh man... she's a mess and a half."
Sign up to rate and review this story