Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

Vampire Money

by breestar 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2010-11-23 - Updated: 2010-11-24 - 944 words

1Exciting
Thanks again for the reviews, shortygirl !


Vampire Money

I woke up next to Gerard, relieved Frank hadn't entered my dreams. I missed him terribly already.. A pain of regret shot through my body, realising what Gerard and I did last night. And waking up with this bad mood didn't help.
I felt like getting a volvo car today. You know why? It reminded me of Edward Cullen. Twilight. Fucking' Twilight. I remember enjoying the books and movies. Why did I hate them now? Oh I know why. Bella Swan reminded me of myself. She had to make a decision about love. And it pissed me off. My love triangle was complicated. Vampire.. Or Vampire. One was going to die if I chose wrong. But this wasn't a chosing game anymore, this was force. But did I honestly feel it was force? Because last night seemed pretty willing to me. Was I honestly doing this to protect Frank? Or did I enjoy it too? Both, I repeated in my head. No sense in lying to myself. But really, why did I care for Gerard? I knew it couldn't be because he wouldn't stop giving up on me. Desire had nothing to do with this I kept repeating..
Gerard woke up not long after, and started to rub my back as I turned away from him. Then he started to play with my hair in his fingers.. "Please don't ever cut your hair, its so beautiful long.. So soft and shiney too."
"I take care of it." I mumbled.
"You sure are cranky without your morning coffee, arn't you?" He chuckled.
I sighed, trying to laugh wouldn't hide anything. I was cranky without my coffee, but also upset about last nights events.
I got up, got dressed with Gerard, and we went downstairs to make coffee. It somehow didn't take the edge off. I was still a bit cranky.Gerard had picked up on this.
"I know what you need.."
"Oh? And what might that be?" I said with some attitude.
"Oh, you are just too cute when your cranky. Here.." He held out his hand, wrist pointing up twards me. I just looked at him confused. "Blood, you need blood."
"I have to.. Drink blood from you?"
"If you want to survive, and I wouldn't want you to drink anyone elses blood."
"I don't think I can do this.."
He bit his wrist while blood poured out of it. It smelled amazing. I took a moment to let the smell send my shivers through out my body. Then I licked it, but it wasn't enough. I wanted more, and I looked up at Gerard, he nodded with approval. "Bite.." He pleaded. We both let out a small moan of pleasure.
When I was done I offered out my wrist, hoping to experience what he was feeling.
"I'd love to Leigh, but your pregnent, you need lots of blood. I can't take yours."
"Then how will you get your blood? If I can't drink from anyone else, I don't want you to either!"
"Even cuter when your jealous.." He laughed. Was I being jealous? No..I didn't love Gerard too, did I? Nope, not at all. He destroyed everything..
He opened the fridge revealing blood bags. "Donated, I don't drink from anyone.. I believe it's very personal and intimate when its straight from the source, and I am looking forward to drinking yours."
He wrapped his arms around me, and I rested my head in his chest. I was much shorter then he was.. He smelt so good. I really took my time examing him. More then I usually do. His hair had been trimmed in the back, and his facial hair starting to show just a tiny bit. His arms wern't too big, or too small. Just protective enough.. I wanted to stop myself from thinking about him, I wanted to think about Frank, I tried switching my mind over, but it hurt too much to think of. Frank will soon move on.. He will love someone else. That thought hurt more. I just let myself focus on Gerard.
I wouldn't let myself think about Frank for the rest of the day. I had to try to enjoy myself with Gerard. Which wasn't hard. We watched some movies, comedies. Shared laughs and cuddles, and of course, popcorn. He and I had the same favorite flavor, dill pickle. But was this all just an act? Could Gerard really be lovable? Kind? Sensitve like he was last night? And if he possibly could, why? He had what he wanted. Could his desire to want actually control what he will do for the lengths of it? I repeated these questions in my mind until I fell asleep, dreaming about Frank. Wait, Frank? I ran closer to him, his face covered with pain. "Frank, go! Leave my dream now or--"
He cut me off, "Or what? He'll kill me? Fine. I don't fucking care anymore Leigh, I'd rather be dead then be without you and my future child. I can tell your enjoying yourself. You smell like his blood. Guess we wern't worth fighting for."
"Frank..Please.. Listen to me!"
"Fuck that shit Leigh, it's always going to be the same with us, we might not have won but it should've been worth trying on your part."
He left. Anger filled my veins as I stood in my dream world. Not much later I woke up to Gerard face to face with me, also wide awake. He moved off the bed, changing clothes.
"Gerard..What are you doing?" I already knew the answer.
"I'm going to fucking kill him!"
Sign up to rate and review this story