Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > highschool sucks, friends make it bareable.

highschool sucks, friends make it bareable.

by mcrsavedmylifex 1 review

another mcr highschool story, might suck but your warned so dont hate.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-11-20 - Updated: 2010-11-21 - 1483 words

0Unrated
chapter one.

Well that's it, no going back. I was walking toward my new school. Belleview high school, New Jersey. I honestly couldn't be fucked with school. My last school was bad enough, why? Rumours. Not that I cared, the fact that my parents cared. They hated people giving them funny looks so they did the easiest thing: packed up and left. I miss my friend Rachel like crazy, she was the only one that stuck by me throughout the whole rumour drama, out of my large group of friends, she was the only one that didn't believe them. Thank god this school didn't have a uniform, black skinnies and a green day t shirt would do me. My long black hair was straightened and my bangs falling slightly over my left eye, eye-liner covered my eyes in a big ring. I loved the whole Taylor momsen look, so I spent ages doing it in the morning. I walked through the front door of the school, nudging my way through jocks and cheerleaders, following the signs to the office. The old woman behind the desks eyes widened when she saw me, probably didn't like the way I was dressed. Fuck her! 'can I help you?' she asked, putting on a forced smile. 'I'm jessica Griffin, I'm new here.' I stated. She simply nodded, gave me my timetable and told me to come back and see her if there were any problems. Yeah like she could do anything to help! I checked my timetable, first period? Chemistry. Great. I Quickly studied my map so I didn't have it under my nose all day, it didn't really seem that difficult, the school was quite small compared to my last school. Walking to chemistry was relaxing, I had put my headphones in and had green day blaring. Nothing calmed me down like green day. Eventually I reached my chemistry class. I knocked loudly on the door then burst through. The teacher looked at me, 'yes?' he sighed, well someones obviously not having a good day I presumed. 'I'm jessica griffin, I'm new here.' I explained. 'oh well, your late.' he pointed out while glancing looking for somewhere to put me. 'go sit over in the back corner with gerard.' he said before turning back to the board. I followed his instructions and sat in the back corner next to the boy named Gerard. 'hi' he smiled. My heart did somersaults. His smile was breath taking. I quickly snapped back to reality, and said 'hello' and smiled in return. Suddenly a voice came over the tannoy 'can mr webber please go move your car, before it gets towed.' the class erupted into giggles as my teacher ran out of the class. I'm guessing his name is mr webber then. 'so your new here huh?' gerard asked, making small talk. 'well yeah, just moved here from seattle.'
'seattle? Anything interesting there?' he asked.
'nothing, a few movie theatres and a mall but that's all' I sighed
'well that's shit, why did you move?' he asked.
'some bitch at my old school started rumour about me, that I slept with half of the boys at my school, one of them being one of the most popular guys, and that purposely poked holes in the condoms so that I could get pregnant with his kid. ' I sighed
'well did you?' gerard laughed.
'NO!!!! ive never even slept with anyone, id rather wait until I love someone' I admitted quietly. 'and I telling someone ive known for 5 minutes about my sex life, smart one jess' I muttered.
Gerard laughed. 'your so random'
'thanks? I think' I laughed.
'can I see that?' he asked pointing to my timetable. I nodded and watched his beautiful face as he examined it.
'we have all the same classes except for one, and your in my brother mikeys class for that, but you'll meet him at lunch.' he smiled.
'oh so I'm sitting with you at lunch then ?' I laughed.
'well, yeah, only if you want. If you had other plans itd be fine...' he muttered.
'gerard, I don't have any other plans, first day remember? So yeah I will sit with you at lunch.' I smiled. Gerard grinned.
'great then you can meet the rest of the gang, mikey my little brother. Hes insanely smart so he skipped a few grades. Frank iero, the bestfriend a guy could ask for, and ray toro, you'll probably be staring at his hair all of lunch though' he laughed.
'his hair?' I asked.
'he has an afro, its fucking awesome' he smiled. 'oh and we did have a friend Bob but he dropped out, he now spends his lazy ass at the record store where he works. We're there a lot so you'll meet him too.' he added. So he wanted me to spend time with him and his friends? Fine by me, he seems like a fucking awesome guy. Suddenly the bell rang and gerard and I walked to our next class. The next few periods passed in a blur, with gerard asking me random questions about myself, like 'whats my favourite band' 'whats my hobbies' 'whens my birthday' to which I answered 'green day' which he smiled in agreement with. 'listening to music, shopping, writing and shit' and 'october 31st'
'no way you have the same birthday as frank, double party woop woop' he grinned.
Soon lunch had arrived and gerard and I were walking to lunch. I started to walk towards the lunch hall but gerard grabbed my arm and pulled me away.
'no, we sit outside, too cool for the lunch hall' he smiled. I giggled and followed him towards the grassy area where three boys already sat.
'guys, meet jessica, shes new here' they all smiled and waved which I returned without hesitation.
'jessica meet, frank, mikey and ray' he said pointing out who was who.
'hi' I said while smiling, they seemed like great guys, nice guys. My stomach rumbled and I decided I wanted to eat, I sat myself down on the grass right next to where I was standing and pulled a cheese sandwhich out of my bag and began eating, within seconds the guys followed my lead, gerard sitting on one side of me, and frank on the other, mikey sat beside frank and ray beside gerard. We sat in silence while eating and it had began to annoy me, I always listen to music, and I didn't want to put my headphones in and be rude. Then I remembered that I had my speakers in my bag. Quickly I whipped out my speakers and my ipod, clicked to my favourite playlist and then shuffle. Within seconds holiday by green day was playing. Absentmindedly I began tapping my foot and nodding my head to the beat. 'you like green day?' frank asked, shocked for some reason.
'no I'm just wearing a tshirt with a picture of them on it, and have all they're songs on my ipod' I said sarcastically.
'yeah well it doesn't necessarily prove that your a fan, you could have been faking it to try and get close to this pretty face' he said while pointing to himself. We all laughed except frank, had been serious.
'please, your not my type wee man' I scoffed.
'you have a type?' mikey asked.
'well, I'm a girl, so yeah.' I said.
'so whats your type?' frank asked.
I closed my eyes, mentally picturing my dream guy.
'someone dark and mysterious, really passionate about something, doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks, close with family, can be trusted. Has a great sense of humour and can make me smile even on shitty days' I sighed while opening my eyes.
Frank and ray where looking at each other with wide eyes.
'dude, you just described gerard' mikey stated.
'what? No I never' I laughed nervously trying not to meet gerards eyes.
'eh..' mikey began, only to be interupted by the bell telling us that lunch was over. I quickly scooped up my ipod and speakers, turned them off and stood up to walk to my next class.
'hold up your in mikeys class next, and then mine after that' gerard smiled. '
I'm in the same corridoor so we can walk together.' he added.
We walked together, mikey had went on ahead so he could use the bathroom before class, so it was just gerard and me. We stood outside the door of my class and he pulled me into a big hug and whispered 'your exactly my type too' into my ear before turning and shouting 'see you next period'. I stood there dumbstruck, im exactly his type? Someone like me or me?
Sign up to rate and review this story