Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > highschool sucks, friends make it bareable.

chapter 2

by mcrsavedmylifex 1 review

decisions...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-11-25 - Updated: 2010-11-26 - 1340 words

0Unrated
thanks to mcrluver for being the first person to review, i love you for that. id appreciate more people reviewing but if you wanna just read thats okay too.i want criticism good and bad, i need to know where to improve. so let me know?

Chapter 2

I couldn't stop thinking about what Gerard had said all period. Mikey seemed worried that I wasn't talking to him, instead I was staring into space.
'did Gerard say something to you when I left to go pee?' he asked.
'what? Why would you think that?' I asked
'class ended 7 minutes ago and you haven't moved at all, its a good thing we have pe next period, the teacher lets us just sit and talk and still passes us' he replied.
'oh yeah, well lets get going then' I replied trying to change the subject, unfortunately Mikey saw right through me.
'oh no you don't, tell me what he said or I'll get Frank to tickle you until you spill everything'
he retorted. I sighed, I knew I wasn't going to win this.
'he told me, he told me that I was exactly his type too' I whispered as my cheeks reddened. Mikey grinned.
'this is, PERFECT!!' he exclaimed. 'you can date and he'll finally be happy, and I'm glad its you because I barely know you but I think your amazing and trusting and you wont screw him over' I rambled.
'Mikey your over thinking things, I barely know your brother, and don't get me wrong I think hes amazing but I want one of those storybook romances, where the girl falls in love with her best friend. Like in twilight I would have loved it if Bella ended up with Jacob instead of Edward' I replied. Mikey looked at me then added
'like you want to be best friends so that you already know everything about them and there's gonna be no surprises and when it happens it'll be natural?'
'you understand' I smiled.
'I know nearly everything, I have cable and I read a lot. Besides who doesn't want that?' Mikey smiled.
'Mikey,you will make a great boyfriend to one luck girl one day' I smiled. Mikey just grinned in return. We both got up and headed to pe where I would have to tell gerard that I wanted to be just friends, and hopefully he'd be okay with that..
me and mikey arrived and spotted frank, ray and gerard sitting by a tree near the pitches and walked over to meet them. 'I'm here if you need me' mikey whispered and gave me a comforting smile before going to sit beside frank.
'hey jess' Gerard smiled.
'can we talk gee?' I whispered to him. He looked up at me with worried eyes before getting up and we began to walk towards the trees.
'whats up?' he asked reluctantly.
'you know how earlier when I described my perfect guy and I practically described you?' I said. Gerard smirked and nodded his head.
'and then you whispered to me that I'm exactly your type too?' I continued. Gee had gotten slightly red in the face before nodding at me to continue.
'don't get me wrong, I think your a cool guy, no your fucking amazing gee, but I don't want a relationship right now, I barely know you. I want one of those relationships where you fall for your best friend, cos its better that way cos you already know everything about them and there'll be no surprises' I said not able to look at his eyes, I was unsure how he would take it.
'jess, I think your fucking amazing too, and I completely understand and respect your decision, I think what you want is a great idea and that your happy with Mikey, or frank or ray.' he smiled, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.
'thank gee for understanding.. wait WHAT? Mikey, frank or ray? No no no you completely misunderstood, I still want to be with you just later when we're best friends' I practically shouted the last part. Gee grinned a massive grin, I think if he smiled anymore he might hurt himself.
'really?' I asked
'really really' I smiled. Gee walked closer to me and pulled me into a friendly hug.
'come on, lets go back to the others' I said while pulling away from Gerard. We walked towards them only to find frank on Mikey's shoulders trying to attack ray. Man they're normal. Mikey then noticed us and dropped frank from his shoulders and ran over to us. Frank landed with a thump on the floor 'fuck you Mikey' frank groaned while rubbing his arm. We all walked back over and sat under the tree again.
'so what was that all about?' Ray asked.
'what do you mean?' I asked trying to be innocent. Unfortunately Frank saw right through me.
'did something happen between you guys?' he asked while bouncing up and down. I didn't know what to say, I didn't want to seem bad for practically telling Gerard I didn't want to be his girlfriend at the moment.
'Jess wanted to tell me that she wants to be friends, like best friends so we know everything about each other then go out, that way there'll be no surprises' gee smiled.
'no surprises? But what about when you go to do it and you realise that gee is actually a woman? I'm sure that'll come as a surprise' frank yelled. Gerard brought his hand up and slapped frank across the head while Mikey, ray and I took a laughgasm.
'I'll have you know I'm all man and you of all people should know that Frankie' gee yelled.
My eyes widened at the last bit, did something go on between them? Mikey noticed my shocked expression and whispered 'I'll explain later'. Although I still didn't know what Gerard meant I pushed it to the back of my mind, Mikey would tell me later.
'so you wanna stay over tonight at mine?' Mikey asked 'frank, ray, bob and Gee will be there too' he added. I thought it was odd to have a sleepover on a school night, then I remembered that my mum had decided to put me into school on a Friday, real smart mum.
'I'll have to ask my mum, but she'll probably say yes' I smiled.
'great, you'll be able to hear us perform' frank added while coming back over to sit with us.
'perform?' I asked curiously.
'oh yeah we're in a band together, I'm on bass, frank and ray on guitar, bob on drums, and gee on vocals' Mikey smiled. I was completely shocked, were they any good? And can Gee even sing?
'well I cant wait to hear you guys and meet bob' I smiled. Suddenly the bell went signaling not only the end of the period but the end of the school day. I quickly texted my mum asking if I could stay at Mikey and Gee's, and she replied of course. We headed towards a black van that I presumed belonged to one of the guys.
'its rays baby' frank stated. I expected ray to hit him but instead he just smiled at the van in front of him. We got in and I gave them directions to my house which apparently is right next door to gee and Mikeys, not a long walk then. I told the guys id be over in a few minutes then ran up to my room to pack a bag, pajamas, toiletries, make up. The usual then walked out towards their house. I chapped the door and frank greeted me, grabbed my bag and flung it onto the floor then dragged me down to the basement where we'd be spending the night. The table next to the sofa was full of beer and the guys were already hyper enough. Tonight was gonna be interesting....
Sign up to rate and review this story