Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > This Is Where It Starts

Home Coming

by kenzoid 1 review

Gerard and Babette share an eventful ngiht together.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-11-29 - Updated: 2010-11-30 - 839 words - Complete

2Exciting
BABETTE
Elodie, Ben and I were waiting eagerly at the airport for the boys. We came early and had been waiting for them for over an hour. But they had finally landed and I was so excited I was about to burst.

“GERARD!” I squealed as soon as I saw that black mop pass through security. Gerard looked up, saw me, dropped his bags on the floor and ran over. He picked me up and smothered me in kissed all over my face.

“I missed you so much!” he said happily, setting me down. Elodie, Mikey and Ben were all compacted into this massive group hug.

“We’d better get home. I wanna rest up for the show tonight.” Gerard said, picking up his things and putting his arm around me.

“Okay. I have some things I want to talk to you about.” I agreed. Gerard nodded and we set off. Everybody went home and Elodie went with Mikey so that Gerard and I could have our privacy.

“What did you want to talk about?” Gerard asked as we got in the car. I shook my head.

“I’ll tell you later.” It had been over a month since I’d seen him and I didn’t want the grim discussion to ruin our… “fun”.

We got to the apartment and Gerard picked me back up as soon as we got in the door. He carried me to the bedroom where he flung me on the bed and tackled me.

“Gee! What are you doing?” I laughed loudly as he kissed my neck and tickled me. It felt so great to have him back in my arms, to just be next to him.

We made love twice and then just curled up together under the covers, keeping each other warm. I rested my head on his bare chest and caught my breath. I shut my eyes and allowed the sleepy after-sex feeling to fall over me.

“I missed this so much.” Gerard said, kissing my hair and pulling my unclothed body closer to his.

“I missed this too.” I said, preparing myself for what I was about to say. “But Frank and I talked on the phone last week. And he told me everything you did.” Gerard suddenly got angry, hopped out of bed and began pulling his clothes back on. I pulled the covers over my bare chest.

“What are you doing?” I asked, sitting up straighter.

“I really don’t wanna fucking talk about this right now.” he said heatedly.

“Why not? You can’t just ignore this Gerard. I think you have a serious problem. I think you’re an alcoholic.” I said, he words escaping my lips before I could stop them. I didn’t want it to happen this way.

“I don’t have a fucking problem, okay? I can take care of myself!” he yelled, pulling his shirt over his head.

“Last time you said that you landed yourself in the hospital!” I shouted back.

“Just drop it Babes! Just drop it!” Gerard said, trying to lower his voice and failing. I crossed my arms and turned away from him.

“Hey…Babes, I’m sorry I yelled.” Gerard said, sitting next to me. I moved away from his touch even though I didn’t want to. “I just don’t want you to worry about me, okay?”

“Don’t worry about you? How can I not worry? Gerard, you’re tearing me apart!” I exclaimed, turning on him. He bit his lip and sighed heavily. Then he laid down on the bed and pulled me next to him.

“Babes, I know this is probably the last thing you wanna hear right now, but I gotta tell you something.” Gerard said sadly, looking at his hands. I held my breath and waited. “The band and I are going to Japan after Warped.” He confessed. My heart exploded in my chest and I felt as though all the oxygen was sucked from the room.

“What?!” I shrieked. “Do you have any idea how far away that is?” I cried out, feeling the tears springing to my eyes. I wiped them away impatiently, now was not the time.

“I know Babes, I know. Please don’t cry.” Gerard said, pulling me back into his arms very tightly. I let out a sob, then two, then three.

“I’m just going to m-miss you so m-much.” I stammered through my tears. Gerard kissed my tear-tracked cheeks and my nose and my mouth, trying to comfort me.

“I think we’re both really tired, and I think we should go to bed and talk about this in the morning. Babes, please don’t cry.” Gerard said, tucking us under the covers. I snuggled against him, still in tears.

“Hand in mine, into your icy blues. And then I’d say to you…” Gerard sang softly in my ear, quietly lulling me to sleep. I shut my watering eyes and sleep came more easily than I thought it would.
Sign up to rate and review this story