Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > 182

FML

by CyanideChild_ 3 reviews

Belle gets cornered in a dark alley, by someone tall, dark, and murderous...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Published: 2010-12-03 - Updated: 2010-12-04 - 1179 words

0Unrated
Belle’s POV

‘Forget about it,’ I soothed, even though I was shaking inside. Georgia sat, staring out of the bus window, breathing heavily. I patted her back and tried to sort my head out.
Firstly, Fatso had tried to trick us. Which was a big ‘fml’ in my eyes. We couldn’t even call the police!
Secondly, we had just met Jason fucking Rosser, and got out of it alive. This was reason to celebrate in itself. Apart from the fact I dropped the ice cream.
Thirdly –
‘We are never, ever walking down that road again.’ I told Georgia, who had managed to get herself together it seemed.
‘Are we going to tell anyone about this?’ She asked, and I shook my head profusely.
‘No! He had Fatso on his side! We’ll go see Sam after she’s finished ‘studying’ with Ryan and we’ll be normal… well. As normal as we can be right?’
Georgia nodded and gave an ironic and crazy grin.
‘He was hot though right?’
‘Georgia, he was a serial killer. Hotness is out of the question.’ Georgia pouted but her eyes sparkled and im glad she’d got over the shock.
But to be frankly honest – she was right. Those blue eyes that went right though you. Those cute corkscrew black curls that needed a wash… that devilish smirk.
Georgia was right.
Jason Rosser was a total hotty.

We pulled up at Georgia’s stop, and I thanked the son of a bitch driver for letting us on and driving off when serial killer bitch had tried to get on.
‘I’m going to get changed and meet you there okay?’ Georgia said, tugging on her lip ring. It was one of many little habits she had which we could use to tell her mood. This one meant she was nervous, or agitated. Thinking over the situation, it was probably both.
‘Look Gee -’ I took her hand and smiled. ‘It was a one off. Probably cos he heard you say he was hot in the supermarket. We’re not going down that road ever again, and we’ll be okay. I promise.’ She nodded and we hugged before she crossed the road.
Lets hope we don’t become serial killer fodder and chopped up into a million tiny pieces…
As I turned around I saw a boy, grinning wolfishly at me, leaning against the lamppost, making his features look angular and dangerous.
Hello Belle.’ Jason said.
I opened my mouth to scream, and tensed to run away again, but he waggled his fingers.
‘Uh, uh, uh…’ He took a step towards me. ‘If you run – I’ll kill you.’ He took my hand and we strolled down the road. ‘If you scream, I’ll kill you.’ He traced a finger down my cheek. I breathed slowly, ignoring his palm pressed into mine and the soft finger on my face.
‘If you don’t do what I say – I will kill you.’
‘So basically… im screwed?’ I said tightly.
He laughed to himself. ‘Not yet, no.’
Sicko.’ I spat, and he looked at me lazily, amused. ‘Leave me alone. I haven’t done anything to you!’
Jason tutted. ‘So selfish. I don’t want you, muffin. I want your pretty little friend.’ I glared at him.
‘Georgia? Leave her alone, or I’ll-’
‘Or you’ll what?’ Jason laughed. ‘Nothing. Exactly. Look – being in my profession it’s not often a girl appreciates you. Or finds you attractive.’ He said by way of explanation. ‘Im still an eighteen year old guy you know.’
I frowned at him. ‘Your profession!? She doesn’t appreciate you. And her taste – its bad at the best of times. I’ll give you a little bit of advice – stop killing people and wash your hair. Maybe you'll get a date then!’
Jason’s eyes flashed, and I realised we weren’t in a public place anymore.
It was dark, deserted and I was scared.
‘My patience grows thin, muffin. Are we going to do this the easy way, or the hard way?’ Jason sighed, letting go of her hand and leaning against the alley wall. I stepped away from him slightly and sneered.
‘Rot in hell.’
Jason shook his head, smiling to himself. ‘ Bring Georgia to me. Tell no one where are you going. Not the police, your friends, no one.’
I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.
‘And if I don’t? Plus – its not like I could call the police. You have Fatso on your side.’ Jason laughed.
‘Fatso? Creative, Belle, creative. And hmm, if you don’t, lets see… I know. I’ll kill your friend. The pretty little one with the tattoo and boyfriend.’
‘Sam!?’ I narrowed my eyes. ‘How have you got Sam? Since when!’ Jason just smiled.
‘I am a master in what I do.’ He said with a flourish and a little bow.
‘I don’t believe you.’ I tried, calling his bluff. ‘What does her tattoo say?’
Jason stood over me, his hands on either side of my face. He got close to me – real close – but not in a romantic way. In a ‘I think you’re really annoying and I want to kill you way’
‘You think I examined it? I tied her up and gagged her annoying mouth. I didn’t discuss ink and tattoo styles.’ He said flatly, yet an incredulous tone managed to worm itself in.
I could see my bluff wasn’t working but I kept my eyes narrowed.
‘Are you going to do as I say?’ He asked exasperated, and let his hand drop and brush mine.
As he did a sharp pain went through my hand and I gasped. I brought it up to my face… He’d cut through my hand in one little flick! I looked at him, slouching against the opposite wall. I didn’t even see a knife!
Jason smiled.
‘Just a reminder of who I am and what I can do.’
‘Jason Rosser – Serial Killer.’ I whispered still looking at his unimposing form. He looked slightly annoyed.
‘Yes, I know. I was reminding you, muffin. Now be a good little girl. Get Georgia and walk her past the same house as earlier.’
‘Fml’ I sighed and he laughed.
‘I’ll be waiting, and Sam the hatter will go free.’
I looked up then, and looked straight into his crazy eyes.
‘Sam… The Hatter?’
‘Didn’t I say? Her tattoo-’ Jason turned and disappeared into the darkness within seconds. I saw his white teeth flash a smile at me. ‘Mad As A Hatter…’
Jason laughed his spooky laugh and was gone.
And I know I should have been thinking all sorts, but one word was flashing through my head.

Fml


That okay? He's a mega creep yeah, but you'll learn more about his background as it goes on. Brendon's in the next chapter, and he's as mental as Jason. You feeling this or no? Dont make me write for nothing here people! ;)
xoxo Gee
Sign up to rate and review this story