Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > 182

Captured

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Published: 2010-12-05 - Updated: 2010-12-05 - 1638 words

1Exciting
Georgia’s POV


‘It’s…one, two threeeight years!’ I said happily to a surprisingly quiet Belle. ‘I mean, no wait – its not even that, its six! Six years! That’s not too bad right?’ Belle sighed.
‘Gee, there is no chance in hell that Bert McCracken would turn back time and become twenty-three again, just for you. And I still I doubt that you’d get together. A little factor of – one, you’re in England – two, he’s in America.’ I sighed, and grabbed her arm, ignoring her whilst jumping up and down. She shook her head, laughing at me.
‘Georgie McCracken! Georgie McCracken!’ I sang, happily. ‘But if that fails… There’s always…’ I put on a low sexy voice and purred. ‘Jason Rosser.’ Belle stopped laughing and looked suddenly scared. I cocked my head, wondering why the fuck she’d started acting so weird.
‘Don’t say that Gee…’ She said quietly and I looked at her strangely. Then I noticed her hand was… bleeding? I grabbed it as gently as I possibly could, and she looked away.
‘Belle… what happened?’ She looked at me and smiled brightly.
‘I tripped and I fell.’ I looked at her through narrowed eyes – knowing she was talking utter shite.
Riiiight,’ I said, frowning to myself – then noticing our surroundings.
‘Belle…’ I said stopping, and watching her walk ahead.
What?’ She said, finally noticing I wasn’t walking with her.
‘You said… we’re never going to walk down this road again. It… doesn’t feel safe. I’m going back…’
Belle looked at me and was about to answer but at the same time she opened her mouth, a hand clamped down over mine.
Hey there, little lamb. Come to watch the slaughter?’ Jason purred into my ear. My eyes flicked to Belle who was watching me, crying.
‘He has Sam… I couldn’t-’ she choked off, putting her head in her hands. I blinked at her, understanding, knowing I would do the same thing myself.
‘Get in, muffin. Before the neighbours come see what your crying about.’ Jason said sharply to her and she walked obediently into the house. Jason looked at my happily.
‘Sorry about the hand sweet pea – its just that muffin already knows the rules. You’ll catch on soon enough.’ He kissed my cheek like we’d been friends for years, and took his hand from my trembling lips and wrapped it around my waist.
‘You’re crazy!’ I managed to whisper, while he steered my through the door.
‘I'm crazy about you, sweetheart. Now, in the lounge. I’ll explain the rules.’
He walked me into a normal sitting room. It was black and Modest. Family photos on the walls – not his obviously, but the perfect kind that are already in the frames when you buy them. I don’t know if I was expecting, chainsaws or blood or dead bodies but whatever I was expecting – this wasn’t it. Jason sat me down on a black leather sofa and sat next to me… way to close, with is hand perched dangerously high on my leg. I looked around – anywhere but him. He looked at me lovingly.
‘Home sweet home, eh sweetheart?’
I huffed. ‘Not really no.’ Jason’s smile slid off his face.
‘What did I do wrong?’ I looked at him as though he was crazy – which he was – and laughed.
‘You chased me up a road, kidnapped my friend, cut my other friend, and then kidnapped me!’ Jason smiled at me.
‘But, you think im hot.’
‘Yeah – until you kidnapped me!’ I glared at him and he slipped another arm around my shoulder.
‘Easy come, easy go, eh princess?’ he purred, kissing my ear. I tried to wriggle away from him, but he held me fast.
‘You mean, you’ll easily let me go?’ I ventured hopefully.
‘I’ll easily make you come.’ He said with a wolfish grin.
‘I’m going to bite your dick off,’ I snarled
‘Oh, baby, I can see us getting along so well.’ Jason laughed and l looked at him and all but snorted.
‘You are crazy.’
‘Like I said – only over you.’ He grinned.


This was ridiculous. Absolutely mental. Held captive by a serial killer god knows what who THINKS he’s in LOVE with me! Bloody brilliant.
I was sitting on a couch, in a nice living room, ‘spooning’ with a MURDERER trying to ignore his lips on my neck and how good it actually felt.
‘You taste so good, sweetheart.’ He murmured to me. I grimaced and decided to do something stupid.
‘The weather was nice today.’ I smiled, as though I was in a separate little world.
‘I could kiss you all night…’
‘Sunny with a bit of cloud.’ Jason sighed at my nonsensical reactions and sat up, and folded his arms. I slipped off the couch and fell on the floor. Jason snorted and yanked me back up.
‘She talks to much.’ Said a male I hadnt noticed, from the doorway to … a kitchen?
‘Where’s Belle?’ I demanded sitting up and all but head butting Jason in the chin. Great friend I was. Hadnt noticed she was gone. She was probably in the basement, chopped up into little bits…
The new guy wasn’t killer material. Well, what I meant by that was that I haven’t seen him on the news for killing and raping for fuckillion months.
He had longish brown tousled hair, brown eyes and annoyingly kissable lips. He smiled, and it was a smile that could make any normal girls heart melt. I recognised him somehow...
I on the other hand was not normal. And I certainly wasn’t being attacked to a killer. Well. Another one.
But all these thoughts completely left my mind when Belle came strolling in. She had a cup of tea.
‘A cup of fucking tea.’ I said out loud, and Jason seemed to share my annoyance. He looked from Belle to the new guy.
‘Brendon. What the fuck?’ Jason said icily. I noticed Belle had another cut, this time on her leg. It was fairly deep and still bleeding, and around the right size for a… kitchen knife?
‘She wanted tea.’ Brendon said by way of explanation with a shrug. ‘Hello Georgia. Heard lots about you.’ Belle looked up quickly, worried, knowing my reply wouldn’t be a nice one.
‘Hello… Brendon. I would say it’s a pleasure, but its really not.’
Next thing I knew, Brendon was nose to nose with me, a creepy smile on his face. Jason rolled his eyes.
‘Stop it Bren. This ones mine.’
‘Bren!’ I squeaked incredulously. ‘They have nicknames for each other! You’re both crazy! Maybe im going crazy too! If this sonofabitch, thinks I’m falling in love with him he’s even madder than I thought.’ I started rambling and Belle shook her head.
‘Nice one, Jason Tosser. Give her a mental breakdown.’
Brendon and Jason exchanged a charged glance. Jason nodded, and in the next instance, Belle was on her back, holding her red cheek, which Brendon had hit her across.
‘Clean up the tea afterwards muffin.’ Jason said mildly. I snorted.
‘Oh so he hits her and then calls her muffin. That’s nice. That’s actually really nice. Got a serial killer dude, and a slappy angry man who likes to look all tough and beat things up and make people tea…’ Brendon raised his eyebrow.
‘She made her own tea.’
‘Brendon, get the bag.’ Brendon shot me a wide grin, and rushed from the room.
‘Bag? What bag?’ I said quickly. ‘No Brendon, slappy man. Don’t get the bag. What’s in the bag?’ Brendon poked his head round the door.
‘I can’t find it?’ He asked incredulously. ‘But I found this.’ He said gleefully holding up a hollow red ball attached to straps. Jason rolled his eyes.
‘Don’t worry. Sweetheart will control her mouth wont she?’
I looked at him coldly, and Belle seemed to be willing me with her eyes to shut up.
“Nooo!” I screamed. “I hate you! I hate you! I hate you Jason Rosser!” I had thrown in his name just to make him feel it more.

Jason slapped me hard across the face and jumped off of me, running out of the room. He did not stay away long though. He was back over me in an instant with something in his hand and a scowl on his face.
Jason growled, “You wanna scream? Go ahead. Give me your worst. Open wide and let it rip,”

*******************************
Oh Eck. A bit buggered now eh? Well, Brendon's been introduced as a crazy 'slappy man', Jason's gone on an angry one, and Georgia seems to have lost her mind.
On the bright side - Belle did have tea :)
Leave comments and love pleaseeee, my ego needs stroking if this is going to continue.
MAJOR LOVE to those who have already commented on earlier chapters. MAJOR MAJOR love.
Like, so much love that if Jason Rosser was coming at you with a knife, I'd so jump in front of you right now.
Belowwww are links to what i think Jason and Brendon actually look like.



http://www.spoilersguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/ian-somerhalder.jpg

Yeah it's Ian Somerhalder. I think it was those eyes that got me. Imagine a scary Jason Rosser looking right through you in a dark alley on an even darker night... eek.

http://i44.tinypic.com/i5bvbn.jpg

Okay forget how sweet and unkillerish Brendon looks here, but i always picture him a little like this. A little rough around the edges but the same puppy dog eyes, and gorgeous smile
we all know and love ;]

R&R people!

xoxo Gee
Sign up to rate and review this story