Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > 182

Hurt

by CyanideChild_ 2 reviews

Jason hurts Georgia in more way than one.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Published: 2010-12-06 - Updated: 2010-12-06 - 863 words

2Original
Jason stood over me a crazy smile on his pale face. He seemed to be waiting for my reaction. Belle was shaking her head furiously but I couldn't help myself.
I screamed, “Helllllp!” as loud as my lungs would allow. When my mouth opened, Jason shoved a red ball inside my mouth, cutting off the sound of my shriek. He corked my mouth, shoving it harder inside but the ball would not fit. My lips could not close around it. I was gagged roughly as Jason ripped my head up off the couch and fastened the strap behind my head with a satisfied smile. Belle looked at me horrified. Brendon laughed. He grabbed her by the arm and yanked her out of the room.
‘Don’t worry Gee! Fuckingpunch him! OuchBrendon… get off!’
“You don’t have shit to say now,” he laughed. “Brendon’s not the only one who has his own toys. This one’s all mine. And you will be too,” he nodded, pinching my nipple and giving it a hard twist as I screamed against the ball. “Look at that,” he smiled. “You like it. What are you hiding from me, Georgie?” he asked excitedly. “I’m going to find out, you know. Secrets you didn’t even know you had,” he grinned. “And you’ll reward me for it, everrrrrytime,” he moaned just thinking about it. Jason continued to massage my breasts with rough hands that kneaded harder as he wanted more. He grew tired of watching my tears ruin the image of the ball gag in my open mouth and refocused his attention elsewhere. He lifted my skirt, and I shook my head vigorously, slamming my head against the sofa.
‘Shhh. Sweetheart. You’ll love it. I know I will.’
Jason slipped my underwear down my thighs and threw it across the room. In another reality, zebra stripped stripper pants on a dining room table would amuse me, but at this precise moment…
Jason pushed a little farther, filling my opening and slipping his finger back out. He brought it up to his lips as he watched me. Jason sucked my taste off the end of his finger and let it dissolve over his tongue with a moan. “Ohhh, Georgia. You taste even better than I had imagined.” He licked his lips and brought it back down to me. He pushed it inside again. “Come on, baby. Just a little more,” he begged. “A little more,” he groaned, pushing it inside me further and slipping it out. He pushed it back inside me and drew it out again, bringing it to his smile as he moaned. “You taste so good,” he smirked. “I knew you would.” I cried harder, clenching my eyes and turning my head away from him to the side. I had to feel him but I would not look at him.
Jason smiled, tracing his finger over my wet slit and bringing it up to his lips. He rubbed my clit in slow circles watching my face flush and my hips move against him. “You like that don’t you. You do,” he nodded. “I like that too. And when it’s me inside you…when you’re deserving and ready…I’ll fill you completely. But right now, I’m still hungry,” he told me. “And I want my fill.” Jason lowered his lips down between my thighs, licking my soft slit with his tongue. “Uunnhh,” he moaned at my bare taste. “Georgia, love. You’ve been holding out on me. More,” he demanded hungrily, his finger slipping deeply inside me as he lapped at my moist flesh.

I bit the gag, stifling my moans and refusing him the satisfaction. It had nothing to do with wanting it. My body and my mind were on opposite sides and I wanted him to know it. His tongue against my bare folds was skilled as he dove deeply inside me but I denied my orgasm until he licked it out of me. “Ohhh,” I mumbled around the gag.
“Yes,” he begged, his lips brushing against my warmth. “Say it,” he ordered and ripped the gag out, before diving in again.
Nuh -o!” I screamed, the letters separating in me broken panting.

Jason shook his lips between my soft folds, driving the orgasm out of me as his tongue wiggled inside me. My thighs tried to shut him out but only managed to clamp around his ears as he buried his face between them. He could taste my scent and smell my taste and it was intoxicatingly wonderful as he licked me into a frenzy. Jason rocked his tongue against me, drawing out every drop I poured and savouring it against his lips. I came hard against his tongue and he collapsed between my thighs as though he had been the one to come. I clenched my eyes shut, stopping my tears. I wanted my family. I wanted to go home. I wanted to be with my friends.
But at that precise moment, what I wanted more than anything else was… Jason.

I clenched my eyes again, and drifted shakily off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story