Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > 182

Good Little Girls

by CyanideChild_ 1 review

I havent updated this is a while, and I realised that I wanted to get out there again! More torture, and Jason and Brendon get more involved with the girls.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Published: 2013-05-03 - 2373 words

0Unrated
Jason

He lay with his cheek against Georgia’s thigh, his chin perched over her mound as he continued to breathe her in, growing sleepy.
He had made Georgia come and she had done it for him. She loved it the way she would love him. Jason’s eyes grew tired and heavy as he breathed deeper, consuming her scent. He dozed between her thighs, his nose just above her swollen clit. He dozed; breathing her and dreaming about the kisses he had placed inside her.

Belle’s POV

Nuh-o!’ Came Georgia’s loud voice from the room next door. Brendon laughed.
‘Jason took the gag out I see.’
‘Go to hell,’ I spat, and he winked at me.
‘Ohh. You’re feisty again? Why were you so quiet in front of Jason, hmm?’ I looked down, not wanting to admit that Jason scared the living shit out of me. Brendon seemed to get that anyway, because he laughed. We sat in silence, listening to the moans from the next room. I looked around. I was in the kitchen, that much was obvious. But I could see no sign of knives I could use as weapons or saucepans I could whack the shit out of him with.
Brendon sat at the table, fiddling with the red holey thing he’s found earlier. I don’t know what the shit it was, but every
Now and again he’s shoot me these little glances, like ‘If only you knew…’
Took me a while to realise the room next to use has gone quiet. Took me even longer to realise Jason Rosser was standing next to me, leaning on the fridge. Brendon looked up and grinned.
‘So, man. Out of ten?’ Jason laughed and looked in the fridge, and brought out a beer. He threw one to Brendon and opened one for himself. I smacked my lips together, thinking how thirsty I was. Jason waggled his fingers at me and took a big swig.
‘Eleven. Sweeter than honeysuckle.’ Jason said, sitting in the chair opposite Brendon.
‘I take it you’re not talking about the beer?’ Brendon said wickedly. ‘You made sure the doors are locked? We don’t want princess escaping now, do we?’ Jason shook his head.
‘That’s not going to happen.’ Jason sounded so confident Brendon didn’t even argue. I huffed, watching them drink, and while I sat on the bloody floor, and worried about my best friend next door. Jason cast a sideways look at me, and then looked back at Brendon.
‘Did you have any fun muffin?’ He asked, and I glared.
‘Oh yes. Sitting in a serial killers house is the highlight of my life thanks.’
‘Tell me. Are you… a virgin?’ He asked with a wolfish smile. I looked shocked. Why the hell was he asking me that?
‘Wh…what?’ Jason turned back to Brendon.
‘She’s a virgin, Bren. Don’t break her. I need her to keep Georgie in check.’
‘Her name is Georgia.’ I all but spat at him. Jason either didn’t hear or didn’t care.
‘Is Georgie a virgin too?’ He asked, and I rolled my eyes.
‘Im not telling you. Fuck off.’ The instant I said that I knew I shouldn’t. Jason’s eyes went black, and I was slammed against the fridge by my throat.
‘You’ll tell me whatever I need to know, muffin. Wont you?’
Note to self. Angry Jason Rosser is not good for health.
‘Choking…’I managed to get out, and he released me. I fell to the floor massaging my neck.
‘So?’ Jason said sweetly. I glared at him.
‘Fuck you.’
I really don’t know why I open my mouth sometimes. It never means good for me. Never.
Jason rolled his eyes, grabbed me by the hair and threw me against a cabinet.
Ouch.
Jason looked at Brendon who was still absent-mindedly playing with the hollow red ball. He looked up and saw the look in Jason’s eyes.
‘Ahh… I can use it now.’ He grinned and stood. Jason smiled to himself and took Brendon’s seat. The way he’d said it. It wasn’t a question. It was a statement. I looked fearfully from Jason to Brendon, hoping to fuck whatever it was, wasn’t going to hurt.
‘You might need this.’ Jason said bored tossing him the… the thing.
“That’s the one,” Brendon smiled. He kneeled beside I. “This just became a silent movie for you sweetie. I want you quiet while you learn the rules. Open up,” he said. I shook my head, clamping my jaw shut despite the pain. Brendon just smiled though. He smiled the whole time he slapped me back and forth across my face until I opened wide for him. “I knew you’d come around,” he smiled. Brendon placed the red, hollow, rubber piece inside my mouth, fastening it behind her head.

Like the first thing Jason had affixed to Georgia’s mouth, it wrapped around tightly, the buckle digging into the back of my head. The first time though, her mouth had been filled with that big rubber ball. This time it was hollow, simply holding my mouth open. I could stick my tongue through it if I wanted to. I did not want to.

“Now then,” Brendon smiled. “The rules,” he nodded as Jason crossed his legs and they looked at her. “The rules are very simple. Even a feisty little bitch like you should pick them right up. Rule number one…we own you. Period. Rule number two…you do everything we say because ‘no’is not in your vocabulary. Rule number three…your mouth stays shut unless it’s stuck, like now…or sucking or moaning. Rule number four…you will refer to me as Master…and to Jason as… Jason.” Jason snorted and nodded in agreement. “And rule number five…for every action…there will be a reaction. For every act…there will be a consequence.” Brendon smiled at my terrified eyes. “You’re going to learn to crave pain, sweetie,” he warned me. “You’re going to need it like air. Because along with every ounce of pleasure you drip,” he said, snaking his finger along my leg, “I’m going to get an equal share of pain out of you. By the time I’m through with you, Belle…you’re going to be coming in screams of fear. And you’re going to love it as much as I will,” he grinned darkly. “Now tell me you understand. I’ll let the Master part slide this time since you can’t talk.” He waited only a moment. “Answer me, slave,” he ordered huskily.
I nodded my head softly, fearing any other response.
Brendon smiled, “That’s my good girl. Jason?” he asked.
“Yes?” he grinned.
“She’s on the pill, right?”
Jason nodded. “And I’ve gotten a forged prescription to keep her on it.”
Brendon smiled, “Gooood.” He laughed, “Well…seeing as how you’ve already fucked her friend silly once this morning…I suppose I deserve a little treat. But that’s all right. I don’t mind. I think it might do her some good,” he nodded. “Now Belle…we’re going to start with something simple and basic. I don’t imagine a girl like you with a face like that has had to use her mouth for more than a giggle to keep a man happy. But all that’s changed now. You need to earn your keep,” he smiled. “You’re gonna learn to go down on a man and swallow him whole. It’s not going to be easy,” he told me. “But you’ll learn quickly if you’re smart.”
“And if she’s dumb?” Jason asked.
Brendon laughed. “She’ll still learn. It’ll just take longer.” He unbuttoned his jeans and slipped them over his fleshy thighs. Brendon stroked himself as he watched my eyes fill with fear and new tears.
‘Oh, I hope she’s dumb,’ Jason grinned.
Oh my god. This is actually happening.
“I had planned to start out even slower. But I’ve got a real hard-on for a girl with her mouth wide open,” he smiled. “But I know you’ve got it bad to bite me off if I so much as try,” he frowned. “Thus the toy,” he explained.
‘Jason honey?’ Brendon asked sweetly. ‘Could you get the bag pretty please?’ Jason laughed and quickly went to find it. Brendon didn’t lose eye contact with me for the whole time Jason was gone.
‘Here. Honey.’ Jason said sarcastically. Brendon reached into the bag and pulled out a small bottle of lubricant, smearing it over himself and squeezing his slickness with a moan. He smiled at Jason. “It’s time to separate the bitch from her bite.”

Brendon leaned up over my terrified face, gripping the cabinet I was ;eaning against. He tilted his hips forward, the crown of his cock reaching for my lips. Brendon slipped his swollen head through the hollow that kept my mouth open and lay his tip on my tongue. He moaned from the wet warmth beneath him, feeling my hard breath as it ghosted over him and through my lips. My tongue fought wildly against him but it only served to arouse him more as it lashed across him. “Uuunnnhhh,” he moaned as my hot tongue lapped at him in an effort to fight him off. Instead, I was just getting him off faster! “Fuck that’s niiiice,” he smiled. My tongue fell still. Ew, ew, ew, ew. “That works too, sweetie,” he laughed, slipping his cock over my tongue and binding it in place as he filled my gaping mouth.

He pushed himself slowly towards the back of my throat as I looked up at him with pleading eyes. “I know,” he nodded with a smile. “I want more too.”
That’s not what I was getting at dick. Literally.
He pushed further, his tip hitting the back of my throat, setting off my gag reflex as I lurched and choked.
I hope I puke on you!
Brendon’s angry glare fell down to me beneath him. “Puke on me and I’ll make you lick it off as the only thing you’ll eat for a fuckin’ week,” he warned me.
Please don’t puke on him, please don’t puke…
He eased back half an inch though to let me breathe and recover. Brendon reached down, moving my lips over the curl of the rubber hollow so they brushed his cock as he moved in and out of me.“Mmmm,” he moaned. “I know your jaw’s hurtin like a bitch right now, sweetie, but you’re takin it like a pro,” he smiled. “Now take a little more,” he grinned, pushing further into me throat. I choked against him but he gripped me hair, holding me to him, my lips brushing over the soft hairs that nestled his base. “Fuck, fuck, fuck,” he whispered. “Just hold it there,” he panted .“Right…fuckin…there…unh!”

Jason watched the girl, taking his friend, and the grin just rippled across his face. She was doing so well. She had not even needed to be hurt more than she had to be. A pity really. He’d really hoped she’d had to learn the hard way. He frowned when her muffled screams leaked out around Brendon’s cock, then grinned evilly.

Brendon moaned, “Oh fuck! Keep screamin, Belle!” he laughed. “Your vibrations are killin me! Fuck! Unh! Unh!” The soft tissue at the back of my throat was trembling with my screams and spanking his tip, sending him over the edge.

Jason listened to her continue to scream, listening to her try not to choke. He could not figure out how she could still look pretty while trembling with fear. But she pulled it off well as she sucked Brendon off. Jason shrugged. He knew he had his deal better in the other room.
While I cried, Brendon thrust and Jason watched from the side. He was so close but something was missing. The rise inside Brendon’s loins was pooling but not yet ready to erupt. He gripped the cabinet harder, cursing his position over her since he could not reach anything else. “Jason!” he begged, panting. “In the bag! The crop with the long leather tails!” he shouted urgently, his pain becoming an ache.
‘I’m not your slave, Brendon.’ Jason said lazily, putting his legs up on to the table. Brendon looked over his shoulder and … snarled? Jason held his hands up and shrugged, he handed it to him and Brendon could have come from the feel of it alone. He gripped the wound leather stick and reached back behind him, whipping it down over my thighs. I screeched from the pain while Brendon moaned from the sound. He hit me again, lashing the inside of me thigh he could reach and feeling his rise upon contact. “Uunnhh!” He whipped me again, and I couldn’t keep myself from screaming.
Georgia reached the door way and looked on in shock. Jason stood.
‘Baby… be careful. We don’t want something like this to happen to you now do we?’ Georgia’s wide eyes watched the scene and they filled up with tears from not being about to help her friend. She shook her head, and Jason took her in her arms.
‘Of course not baby. Now you be a good girl, and you won’t have to. We’ll do things the old fashioned way… now can you tell me a secret?’ Georgia nodded silently, watching Belle cry, and Brendon groan as he whipped her again and again.
‘Are you a virgin? Is Belle too?’ Georgia looked at him and frowned slightly.
‘Yes. Why?’ Jason grinned wide.
‘It’s nothing sweet pea. You’re such a good girl. I’ll have to reward you later. Come, sit.’ He pulled her onto his lap and Georgia buried her head in Jason’s shoulder just for the fact that she didn’t have to watch the show
Sign up to rate and review this story