Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > 182

He's a beautiful lie.

by CyanideChild_ 0 reviews

Georgia is falling in deep and cant dig her way out...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Published: 2013-05-12 - 1803 words

0Unrated
Belle's POV/]

Brendon grinned, bringing the whip back down across me and moaning from the connection it made. “Uunnhh! Yeah! Do it! Fast!” he urged, knowing he could not hold out much longer as I screamed around his cock and my tongue laved his underside each time he slid over it.
Stoppit, stoppit, hurry up, just stoppit, I can’t believe Georgia’s here… oh god just stoppit….
I hardly had to room in my mouth to scream but I couldn’t stop if I tried. My thighs were on fire as the leather tails slashed across my taut skin. I was choking on Brendon’s thick swell as he roughly fucked my mouth dry... My skin burned, my body came and Brendon rehydrated my mouth.

“Ohhhhh!” Brendon howled, coming hard and pouring down my open throat. I made a gurgling sound as I choked but when he hit me again, my throat relaxed to set forth a scream that he could drown as he shot down over it. “Fuuuck!” he moaned loudly, emptying himself as he gripped the cabinet top harder, his knuckles whitening while the rest of his body relaxed.“Mmmm,” he moaned, his hips rocking against my lips. He withdrew from me and fell down beside me with a satisfied smile. “Not bad,” he shrugged. “You’ll do better next time.” He unlatched the buckle and tore it out of my sore mouth, listening to me cry beside him. “Go ahead and cry it out,” he soothed, brushing my hair. “I’ll make it good for you next time. You just have to learn that’s all. Jason? You’re on,” he nodded, slipping slightly away from me and lighting a cigarette. Jason cuddled Georgia happy that she was being so pliable.

‘Sweetheart? Wanna go and comfort Belle?’Georgia’s head shot up and she nodded. Jason let her go and Georgia rushed over to me to sit on my other side. We both hugged and cried silently with each other. Soon enough, I was passed out from exhaustion and tears.

Georgia’s POV[/


I couldn’t cry anymore, it was like my tears had been used up. I’d seen things I never wanted to see, and I hated Brendon with a passion. The gag thing was bad enough but hitting her too? I’m glad Crazy thought he was in love with me so I didn’t get that treatment.

‘Georgia,’ Jason purred from across the room. ‘Its getting a little late. Why don’t I take you to bed?’ I looked at him, suddenly fearful. He seemed to sense my fear and laughed.

‘Of course I wouldn’t do that until your ready sweet pea. And you will be ready.’ Jason said kindly opening his arms for me to step into. I hesitated. But the look in Jason’s eyes told me not to.

‘What about B-Belle?’ I asked, unwilling to let go of my friend’s hand. Brendon put out his finished ciggarette in the sink. He pulled my hand away from Belle and picked her up.

‘I’ll take her’

‘You’ve done enough!’ I snapped at him, and he his eyes flashed dangerously, but didn’t raise a hand against me.

‘You, want to watch your mouth. It’s time for you to learn. Belle is mine and you belong to Jason. You’ll go missing from your home, your parents wont know where you are – everyone will be hysterical…And then they’ll put you on Jason’s list. The list of girls that are dead which Jason has probably had nothing to do with but he gets blamed anyway.’

‘He might not get blamed if he didn’t kill girls in the first place!’ I retorted.

‘I don’t just kill girls, sweet pea. I kill men and women and boys too. The only thing I don’t kill is children.’ I looked at Jason in horror, my hand covering my mouth, as i felt it fill with bile.

‘Why would you tell me that!’

‘You need to know who you’re loving.’ He replied with a smile, as I stood up and backed away from them both.

‘What…what would your family think? I’ve seen them on TV, crying and saying that you can still be saved…’ I trailed off at the look in Jason’s eyes. That look said I was going to get hurt. Or worse.

‘Meet the Rosser family. Big sis Eve Rosser, left home and doesn’t give a flyin' fuck about her little brother. She’s on her back so much im surprised she even knows how to stand up.’ He took a step closer to me, and Belle stirred slightly.

‘Meet Mama Rosser – an abusive alcoholic, who likes to beat her son and tell him the worlds troubles are down to him not being as good as his sister.’

Another step.

‘Daddy Rosser – haven’t seen him since I was ten. Walked out on my birthday, telling us all he couldn’t be bothered with this shit anymore. That was after he beat me so bad i had to eat out of a straw for a month’

Another step, and Jason chuckled. ‘He was the first to go.’

‘And last but certainly not least, The Stepfatger. Another abusive shit –but one who likes to take out his gay fantasies on thirteen year old boys.’ I gasped and tried to take a step backwards but Jasons arms locked around my waist before I could move. Jason was nose to nose with me, and I almost felt sorry for him.

‘Kiss me.’ He whispered.

Almost.

I glared at Jason and he took my wrists gently.

‘Kiss me and I wont hurt you today.’ He said against my neck.

Today…

I pressed my lips against his softly, and then fell back again. Jason raised his eyebrows amused.

‘Kiss me like you mean it.’

‘I… cant. ’Jason took me into his arms and out of the room. Brendon smirked at me on the way out and I wondered what the fuck was going to happen. Jason brought me to, a bed room, and laid me down on the bed.

He took my face in his hands and slowly brought his lips to mine. His soft lips moved against mine with perfect skill. I could feel his tongue move along my bottom lip, silently asking me to open my mouth. I did so immediately, but I was still trying to fight back tears as Jason brought a hand to the back of my neck and deepened the kiss. One of his other hands slowly moved down the curves of my body where it came to rest just above the fabric of skirt. Slowly, as if to gauge my reaction, he pushed the fabric aside and roamed his hand over the bare surface. Then he slid a finger along my moistened slit, causing me to break away from our kiss and moan.

Im meant to hate this right? Its not meant to feel like this… I… want to go home.

"Touch me," he whispered as his finger moved up and down my increasingly wet lips. My hands immediately came up and roamed his torso. His lips were now attached to my neck, slowly going lower until they reached the top curve of my breast. With his fingers still massaging my lower region, his teeth bit on the top of the vest, pulling it down to let my breasts become free. He took his time looking down at them before kissing each one. His tongue darted along my nipple and across my chest to the other. My hands involuntarily left his torso and came up to grab his hair. His hand disappeared from between my legs and I opened my eyes to see him lick his finger.

Don’t think… don’t think… just do what he says… don’t think…

"Fuck, you're the sweetest thing I've ever tasted." His voice came out raspy and uneven. His hand went back down, but this time, he pushed his fingers inside me. This unexpected gesture caused me to arch my back and moan louder. Jason smiled at me before he dipped his head back down to continue his work on my chest.

Oh my god, this is wrong, this is so, so, wrong….

"Jason," I whispered, getting a tighter hold on his hair. He was nibbling on my nipple, pulling it and twisting it gently with his teeth. "Oh fuck."
After a few minutes of his fingers moving in and out of my slit and his mouth making my breasts raw, he licked his fingers again and closed his eyes.

"You have no fucking idea," he said in the same raspy tone as before. He moved down the bed, hooked his fingers over the elastic of my skirt, and pulled it off. His face hovered inches above my area, I could feel his warm breath against the skin. He parted my lips with his fingers, and without further hesitation, buried his tongue inside. My entire body burned with an unfamiliar sensation of lust stronger than anything I had ever felt before as his tongue darted all around, leaving no space untouched. My back arched once again, only this time it stayed that way.

Oh god, oh god, oh god. Stop, stop, stop...no. Don’t stop, don’t stop, and don’t stop….
/]
"Holy fuck," I groaned, holding onto the side of the bed. Any feeling of not wanting him to make love to me vanished. My body and mind became so engrossed in this new sensation. My skin became sensitive to every touch, as if I could feel it in every part of my body. It wasn't long before I could feel my orgasm coming. My insides began to tighten, I awaited the feeling to take over my body, but I felt Jason stop.
"No, please, don't stop," I pleaded.

[/What am I saying? What am I doing! Jesus, fucking Christ…


He crawled back up my body and then placed his hands on either side of my face.
’You’re not quiet ready for that sweet heart,’ He whispered to me, kissing me again. ‘Learn to be good. And then, I can show you how good it can be.’

I trembled underneath him, scared. If he could make me feel like that… if he could make me forget everything… what chance did I have?
/]
[/What chance did either of us have?




Authors Note******

Hi! Another chapter updated! Im getting back into this now! If you liked it, please R&R and if you didn't please tell me how i can improve it! Working hard on this and getting lots of inspirations from lovely authors such as yourselves!
R&R please!

xoxo
Gee
Sign up to rate and review this story